InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Love can Overcome all Odds ❯ The Reunion of Love ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Can Over Come All Odds
Chapter 13. The Reunion of Love
"I expect this from children but not from you!" Koga said as he dragged the run away Iyudaka home.
"I'm sorry Koga! I'm sorry! Just let me go, please! I promise I won't run!" Daka pleaded with tears running down her cheeks.
"Shut up bitch! You're making a scene!" Koga growled as a few people were staring at them as they went down the street.
That sounds like . . . "Iyudaka? Iyudaka!" Yukina yelled and started searching for her friend.
"Yukina wait for us." Botan said as she Keiko and Shazuru went running after her.
Huh, Kina? Iyudaka thought.
"Iyudaka . . ." Yukina slowed when she saw Koga dragging off Iyudaka on the other side of the street.
No, `Kina don't come over here! Iyudaka told Yukina telepathically. An ability she learned from Hiei when they were still together.
But . . . I want to help you. Yukina said sadly.
No, don't try anything stupid. This is Koga we're talking about here! Iyudaka thought for a moment. Wait, there is one thing you can do.
What! Anything you name it. Yukina desperately wanted to help her friend.
You must find your brother! He's our only hope. You must find Hiei! Iyudaka pleaded just before they turned a corner and out of sight.
888
"Wait I know! Shikka you know how Momma always figures out who fights who before every fight." Rayven said as they were all sitting there bored and wondering what to do next.
"Yeah."
"Then why don't we do that!" Rayven said excitedly.
"That's right we fight your team next." Yusuke commented.
"Yeah I got it!" Shikka exclaimed. "Kuwabara can fight my brother Shippo . . ."
"Wait a minute." Kuwabara protested. "I've seen this Shippo. He's nothing but a- “ Kuwabara began but got cut off by Rayven.
"Yeah but he's got some pretty good illusions and a mean spinning top." Rayven said and they all began to laugh remembering Kuwabara's earlier fight with Rinku and his yoyo's.
"Hey come on guys it's not funny!" Kuwabara whined.
"Ok, back to the task at hand." Shikka said after she and the others had calmed down. "Let's see . . ."
"I'll offer to fight Inuyasha." Kurama said.
"Ok Kura' but be careful. You're both very strong and I wouldn't want you two to kill each other off." Shikka warned. “I know two people who would be very upset if that happened.
Kurama nodded. "I know."
"So Yusuke can fight Sesshomaru and I'll fight you Genkai." Shikka continued.
"Genkai! The masked fighter is Genkai!" Yusuke asked in disbelief.
"You mean you guys didn't know?" Shikka was stunned and they all began to ask questions and such about Genkai.
"WAIT!" Hiei yelled and they all shut up. "Who does that leave me to fight?"
"Papa you get to kill that big mean wolf bas . . ." Shikka covered Rayven's mouth before she said more.
"Little girls shouldn't swear. If your mother was here . . ." Shikka started to scold.
"But she's not and that's why I'm worried!" Ray complained.
Don't worry Iyu. Mark my words I will save you! Hiei thought.
888
"My Brother? Hiei's my . . . of course it all makes sense now!" Yukina mumbled as she hurried to the hotel.
Hiei's going to kill me when he finds out! He's going to think I told her. Botan thought and ran to catch up with her.
888
Every one was sitting on the couch still talking when suddenly the door burst open. "Aunt `Kina!" Rayven and Romah yelled and ran to their aunt.
"Yukina what are you doing here?" Shikka exclaimed
"Iyudaka's in BIG trouble! She . . . she needs your help Hiei." Yukina looked at him, now knowing him to be her brother. She did not let on that she knew though.
Iyu's in trouble. Don't worry Iyu I'm coming! Hiei thought and started for the door.
"Wait, Hiei!" Kurama yelled. "What about the plan!"
"Screw the plan!" Hiei shouted and slammed the door shut.
"Rayvie do you think your papa can beat my papa?" Romah asked innocently.
"What are you talking about! Of course he can. My papa can beat anyone!" Ray boasted.
"Alright you two," Shikka said. "You have got to go to bed and get some rest."
888Later that Evening888
"Red?" Kurama asked as he snuck into Shikka's room. “You awake?” After all she was using his bed.
"What is it Kura'?" Shikka whispered signaling for Kurama to come to the bed.
"Are you worried?" He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed next to her.
"Yes.” Shikka said dejectedly. “Daka's my best friend. I just wish there was something I could do."
"Hiei's plenty strong. I wouldn't worry about him, he'll save her. But . . . if you want I could help you get your mind off things. Help you relax." Kurama said playfully as leaned down and looked hungrily at Shikka with a glint of fire in his deep emerald eyes. Shikka had never seen him this way before. Kurama leaned toward Shikka and they connected in a kiss. Kurama then deepened it by slowly sliding his tongue into Shikka's mouth. She gasped out of surprise. Kurama gently pushed Shikka onto the pillows allowing their tongues to play. Shikka pulled out of the tongue battle to playfully nibble on Kurama's bottom lip.
888
Iyudaka lay awake in bed when she heard a squeak of her window opening. What was that? Daka thought paranoid and pulled the covers over her head more. Oh please don't be Koga! Please don't be Koga! Daka pleaded to herself.
"Iyu?" Hiei's gruff voice came in a whisper.
Hiei? No it can't be! Hiei stepped closer to the bed and gently touched Iyudaka on the arm. He then slowly pulled the covers down to reveal two, sad, tear stained, blue-gold eyes. "Hiei?"
"Yes, Iyu, It's me." Hiei lightly smiled her.
"Oh Hiei!" Iyudaka sat up and hugged Hiei tightly crying onto his shoulder.
"Shhh it's alright Iyu. I'm here now." Hiei then lightly kissed her on the top of the head.
"Hiei, he's not my mate.” Daka said sniffling. “Koga, he isn't. He makes me . . ."
"I know Iyu. The kids told me everything." Hiei said calmly trying to sooth her.
"But Hiei you shouldn't be here! I don't want Koga to come back here and find you." Iyudaka cried.
"Hn Koga? I'm not worried about that dumbass. If you comes back I'll just . . ." Hiei was cut off by Daka's soft lips finding their way to his own. He responded by deepening the kiss and allowing his hands to wonder Daka's delicate body, his fingers finding all the buttons and zippers of Daka's outfit. Damn she wears too much! Hiei thought as he finally got to Daka's bra.
888
"Kura' I don't know." Shikka said hesitant about what they were about to do.
"What? What's wrong? I thought . . ." Kurama trailed off sadly.
"I do Kura'! I love you but . . . it's just your not . . . what I mean to say is your human now. I'm just still getting used to your new look. And technically your only what 16-17. Don't humans have . . . issues with people having sex to early?” Shikka questioned.
Kurama chuckled. "Is that what's bothering you, me being human? Here if it worries you that much I'll just take a little of this." Kurama said as he took out the purple vial that Suzuka gave him that would allow him to become Yoko Kurama.
"What's that? Kura' what are you going to do with that!" Shikka asked concerned as to what Kurama was going to do. “Don't poison yourself!”
"Just watch." Kurama brought the battle to his lips and sipped it once. There was a flash of white light and then . . .
"YOKO!" Shikka screamed.
"I must warn you, I only have three hours." Yoko Kurama grinned.
"Oh Yoko!" Shikka moaned as Yoko started to strip her of he clothing. Consumed by lust and passion he inhaled Shikka's sweet scent. The feel of her soft skin against his bare chest aroused him and made him want to claim her as his own. And this time, he might just have the chance to do that.
888
"I love you Hiei." Iyudaka whispered into Hiei's ear. Hiei pulled Iyu close to his chest wrapping his legs around hers, kissing the top of her head. He laid still listening to Iyu's steady breathing.
I love you too Iyu. And . . . and I'm sorry I left. I really am. Hiei telepathically told Iyudaka. Not willing to admit it out laud.
"I know Hiei. But . . . you really should leave. Koga will . . .“ Iyudaka said becoming worried again.
"I told you, I'm not worried about that baka.” Hiei snapped and then remembered who he was talking to and softened his voice again. “But I guess the tournament does start in an hour."
"And I'll be there to cheer you on.” Iyudaka said as Hiei got up and got dressed. “Good bye my love."
"Good bye my little dog eared one." Hiei lightly kissed her on the forehead and then was gone just as he had arrived.