InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Passage of Time ❯ Armies and Dragons ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or Inu Yasha, nor any of its characters created by its authors.
 
 
A.N//: My updates may take some time as my computer died, and I am currently working on several stories at the present moment. Please feel free to look up my other works and read them aswell, and I hope you enjoy this Yaoi fanfic of mine, please review.
 
 
Prolougue.
 
The ruler of Spirit Worl paced his office, arms crossed behind his back, as he viciously knawed on his pacifier. 'Where are they?' He seethed mentally. 'Where is Botan with Kurama, Hiei, Yusuke and Kuwabara?' He silently demanded himself, frustration evident in his pacing and scowl.
 
As if to answer his verbally unasked questions, a portal opened and outsteped an obviously angered Yusuke Urameshi, Kazuma Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, then the blue-haired, cheerful grimpreaper known as Botan, who is flying on her oar. The portal closed itself behind them.
 
"It's about time!" Koenma snapped at them as he ceased his paccing, his words only seemed to intensify Yusuke's already deteriorated mood at having been dragged away from yet another date with Keiko just because Koenma is the worst ruler ever.
 
"Our appologizes, Koenma." Kurama said, since he could sense the negative vibes, which could have escalated and turne into a shouting match, which would have caused his poor highly-sensitive ears to ring painfully. Yusuke shot him a dirty look before the bad-mannered and horrid-tempered teen refocused his attention on thier boss.
 
"Listen toddler! You better have a fucken good reason for dragging us here! Hell, Keiko is going to fucken kill me for ditching her on another date!" Yusuke shouted at Koenma, as he clenched his fists in obvious restraint from punching said ruler.
 
"Calm down Yusuke!" Koenma ordered and directed a look at him which clearly states he should shut up and pay rapt attention to what he had to tell them.
 
"My sources in Makai have just informed me of powerful demon or demons unknown, have gathered together a massive army, consisting of demon of all classes. Though the leader of said army's intentions are unclear, we can not allow this demon to harbour such power. So I am sending you four in to find the ring-leader, capture or destroy him, and if necceasry defeat the whole army." Koenma stated briskly as the Rekai Tentai stared at him.
 
"A massive army! You just noticed this now!" Yusuke asked in shock, finaly realizing just how horrible a ruler Koenma truely is to not have noticed the rapid growth of an army consiting of demons of every class.
 
"Botan! A portal!" The Spirit World ruler ordered and Botan, the cheery grimreaper quickly complied and summoned up a portal that would take them to where they needed to go in the Makai. The portal lead to a spot right close to their mission point, but not overly close that they would be attacked upon exiting the portal.
 
Silently the group of four entered into the portal, not wanting to waste any more time in the pathetic toddler's office, nor take longer to accomplish the mission. It'd just be a walk in the park like always...
 
The four young men, all of extreme powers, exited the portal in the Demon Realm, with its sky of orange, which never seemed to change. Yusuke Cracked his knuckles and neck. "Let's get this over with. Keiko will slaughter me if we take too long!" Declared the aggitated teen in a quiet voice, as to noe inform the army of their approach.
 
In complet silence, the group moved to the edge of the tree line, where they peered down a steep cliff leading into a deep and vast valley. The sight of what lie bellow them caused the less calm and reserved members' of the groupe's jaws to drop.
 
There, on the ground bellow then was an aemy. An army that filled out the entire base of the valley, which was large enough to fit several giant meteroites into it. So what if this army had a few million more warriors than they had anticipated, it would still be a simple walk in the park, right?
 
"Which is the guy we gott'a kill?" Kuwabara asked, looking around, as if trying to find a sign saying 'I am the leader so come and kill me.' "Baka." Hiei stated cruely as his crimson eyes roam over the valley.
 
"Hey Shrimp!!!" Kuwabara loudly raged, and both Hiei and Kurama visibly tensed. "Fool!" Seethed Hiei as he gripped the hilt of his sword, and Kurama withdrew a rose from the depths of his silky crimson hair, styled in the shape of a fox's tail.
 
"Damn it Kuwabara!" Yusuke shouted as he looked down the sliff at the demons whom were now watching the group with bloodlust in their eyes. Several of them even cracked their knuckles, while others flashed them evil smirks which showed off their fangs.
 
A large, powerfully built demon moved forward and swung his might fist, driving it inot the base of the cliff with force enough to shatter a block of steal nine meter thick and 30 meters tall, meaning the cliff didn't even stand a chance.
 
The ground benieth the four's feet trembled, and crumbled into fine pieces of sand, and the boys all plumeted to the ground. Kurama transformed his rose into his trusty rose whip, and uses it to latch onto a proturing root on the section of the cliff that wasn't obiliated.
 
Hiei latched onto Kurama's outstretched hand while both Yusuke and Kuwabara grabbed hold onto one of Kurama's legs each. They all could have survived the fall, save perhaps Kuwabara, but with a hord of vicious demons bellow, they could have been swallowed whole.
 
"This is fucken great! We are hanging like worms on a fucken hook, above a valley of pironas!" Yusuke complained to himself, or to anyone who cared to listen to his constant foul-mouthed rants.
 
"Hiei," Kurama said, "I need you to unleash your dragon to take out the demons directly bellow us, as the ground supporting our root is about to give way." He stated calmy as his emerald eyes gently regarded the root, having noted the cracks in the earth all around it.
 
"Hnn." Was Hiei's response, but Kurama knew that the small fire apparation would do as he asked. With his teeth, Hiei removed the white bandage on his arm, which concealed the dragon, and he focused his energies on summoning it.
 
"Shit! He's letting the dragon out!" Yusuke said as he looked up at Hiei, knowing that the dragon could have hit either him or Kuwabara if Hiei would have lost control.
 
"DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!!!" Hiei roared as he released his black dragon which soared downwards, luckily missing Yusuke, and unforutnatly also missing Kuwabara.
 
The black dragon raced downwards, and disintaragted all the demons not fast enough to flee. As the Dragon had struck the ground, the earth around the root gave way, causing the Spirit detectives to plumel to the ground once again in a short expanse of time.
 
Kurama landed gracefully in the dragon caused crator, follwed closely by Hiei who landed on his feet, a little worse for wear, after having summund the dragon. Kuwabara crashed painfully on his but and Yusuke landed stomach first ontp of the hideous orange head.
 
Both the loud mouth and the idiot groaned in pain at the crash, before they quickly stood none too gracefully. The demons surrounded them, but made no attepmts at attacking them, but the Reikai Tentai still stood back-to-back in a defensive circle.
 
'They seem to be a well disciplined army, many avoided your attack with ease.' Kurama mentally spoke to Hiei, through the fire apparation's jagan. 'Hnn... but where is the leader?' Hiei mentally questioned back at the fox.
 
Emerald eyes scanned over the seemingly endless see of demons, all of whom he noted, were wearing uniforms. There were four different colours of uniforms, blue, silver, red, and black, but they all bore the same crest, a navy blue cresent moon with a silver rose hovering between the two peaks of the cresent moon.
 
Kurama sensed four energy signals that surpassed any he had ever felt before, thought wo of which seemes oddly famiiliar, though he could not identify them. 'Hiei... There are four extremely powerful spirit energies here, one of which has to have organized this army.' the fox explained telepathically to the fire apparation.
 
'I've located them aswell... one of which is located close enough that my dragon could reach it. Should we chance it?' Hiei asked his friend silently by using his third eye.
 
'Are you certain you are capable of unleasing the dragon a second time?' Kurama asked mentally as he glanced at Hei out of the corner of his eyes, noting he is both worn and torn for unleashing it once before.
 
'Yes but only once more, after which I'd have to use my blade.' Hiei reasures the crimson haired fox, and in one swift movement he unravled his bandaged arm yet angain and shouted. "DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!!!"
 
Yusuke looked at Hiei incrediously, while Kuwabara merely looked stupidly stunned. 'The dragons spirit energies are differnt than before... more powerful.' the orange haired oaf thinks to himself using his incredible sixth sence, which caused a shiver to run up his ugly spine.
 
The dragon tore its path through a few of the warriors that weren't quick enough to dodge. The dragon stopped infront of an elegant demon with long, straight silver hair, he had molten gold eyes, a cresent moon on his forehead and magenta strips on both of his eye-lids and two on either of his cheeks.
 
Kurama was the sole individual on the Urameshi team, to see this strangely handsom demon, but it was only briefly as the dragon expolded, the shockwave sent many demons flying back wards, including both Yusuke and Kuwabara. A wide black rift tore itself open in the dragon's place, and with a violent wind it sucked two individuals deep into its black abys, Hiei and Kurama were gone, and the tear sealed itself.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Sorry for the cliff-hanger and the speling and gramatical errors. I will try and update as soon as possible but my computer literally died, so my updates may be short, pule I also am working on several other fics, so please be patient, read and review, and don't kill me for taking so long to pst new chapters.