InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Passage of Time ❯ Death and Rebirth? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu Yasha or Yu Yu Hackusho, nor any of it's characters. Any characters not from these series are my own originals and I kindly ask you not to steal them.
 
A/N: Since my computer died, all my updates on fancis will be short, but I promise not to discontinue any of them, so stay tuned, read, and then review, thank you.
 
 
Chapter 1
 
Inu Yasha paced rapidly near-by to an old dried-out well, situated at the center of a clearing in the forest of Inu Yasha. His arms were crossed and his hands were concealed in the material of his red fire-rat haori. Tiny silver puupy ears are peerched ontop of his mass of messy silver-grey hair, as his golden eyes were narrowed and directed at the old well.
 
"Inu Yasha," Sango started slowly, looking up at him from her sword, which she was sharpening, "If you are so worried about Kagome, why not go and get her?" The demon slayer finished saying, while watching the half-demon closely.
 
"Feh! I'm not worried!" Inu Yasha denied as he glared at Sango to get the point across that he, the mighty half-demon Inu Yasha, was in no way worried over anyone. espeacially not a certain human girl from the future.
 
"He's too scared to admit he loves Kagome and that while she is there, he can't fight off all of her suitors." Shippo stated knowledgably from where he was peerched, legs and arms both crossed, and with his eyes closed he noded.
 
The sound of a strong fist smashing into a thick skull rang through the peaceful clearing, followed by a wail from the small child kitsune, who's head had been ruthlessly bashed. A large lump rose up, very visible and painful looking.
 
"Inu Yasha, that was uncalled for."Miroku stated from beneith a tree, where he was sitting in his medatative position. "Yeah!" Shippo agreed while wishing Kagome were there so that she would sit him for hurting his poor head.
 
As if to answer his prayer, the dry well suddenly glowed a mysterious blue and then out flew a humoungeous yellow pack, filled to the brim with unseen items, then a girl crawled out next.
 
"Kagome! Inu Yasha hit me!" Shippo whinned as he hoped down beside the black-haired teen, dressed in a green and white school uniform, with a skirt that was so short it should have been classifyed as illegal and than banned.
 
"Inu Yasha," Kagome started in an exasperated voice, " Sit!" The half-dog-demon's prayer beads suddenly glowed before he was slammed face first into the ground with such a volocity, that there was a crator left in the impression of where he had landed.
 
Shippo jumped onto Kagome's lap and hugged her tightly, glad to have her bak after three long days filled with a grumpy attitude from a certain somebody stuck in a crator. "Kagome!" He shouted happily into her stomach before looking up at her with cute puppy eyes. "Did you bring me any choc-o-lat?" He asked her cutely.
 
Kagome smiled at him and reached into her pack, and withdrew a Mars Bar then handed it to the eager fox demon child. Shippo smiled brightly, and rapidly tore open its packaging and devoured it while still savouring its deliciousness with a happy grin on his cute childish face.
 
The teen from the futur giggled happily as she watched the small kitsune child. Inu Yasha had finally managed to crawl out of his crator, and sat cross legged in silence, a scowl playing across his dirt smeered face.
 
A sudden gasp of pain pulled everyone's attention away from where it was focused, and moved it to the monk who was now standing, left hand clutching his write wrist. He had an expression of deep pain on his face, as beads of sweat coursed down his pale face and neck.
 
"Miroku! What's the matter?" Sango asked with concern littering her voice as she quickly stood and moved to his side. Inu Yasha leaped to his feet and looked at the perverted monk in silence, a bead of sweat rolling down his cheek.
 
"Miroku?" Kagome looked at the monk as she quickly stood, Shippos held firmly in her grasp. The small kitsune child blinked then swallowed his treat from the future as he regarded Miroku in confusion.
 
"My... Wind Tunnel..." He gasped out as the prayer beads suddenly exploded, releasing his wind tunnel. "Run! It'll suck you.... in too if you stay!" He shouted eyes wide before looking at Sango. "My only regret... is having never told you... just how much I love you..." He said somberly as all his friends' eyes widden in sudden understanding of just what was happening.
 
"NO!!!" Sango screamed as she saw his wind tunnel expandand she took a step forward. "Please Sango... live... and be happy..." He said brokenly as Kirara transformed and picked a struggling Sango up, before rapidly snagging, Inu Yasha, Kagome, and Shippo as well. She then went air born as the black, blue and purple vortex grew.
 
"Miroku!!" Sango shouted as Inu Yasha grabbed a hold of her to prevent her leaping off of Kirara's back. A painfilled scream raced up to their ears and tore at their hearts as Miroku was finally pulled fully into the vortex of his right hand.
 
Tears leaked down Sango'd face as she shook her head back and forth, not wanting to believe Miroku was dead. "No... no... NO!!!!" A saddened scream tore its way out of her throat allowing all near enough to her her agony.
 
Kirara slowly descended to the ground and Sango raced off the feline's back, and she stumble ran towards the crator right next to the dried out well. There she collapsed onto her knees and cried brokenly. "I love you too..." She whispered through the tears and vowed never to allow another close ever again. Sango steeled her emotions and stood completely expressionless, eyes no longer holding sentiments.
 
Kagome silently, and hesitatingly walked up behind Sango and sadly placed her hand on the exterminator's shoulder. Sango roughly pulled away from Kagome's comforting gesture, and than turned to look at the girl from the future with ice uncaring eyes.
 
Inu Yasha watched them momentairly before focusing on the crator where their friend had last stood. He clenched his fists and scowled. 'Miroku... We will find and kill Naraku... You will be avenged.' He vowed mentally.
 
A dark rift suddenly appeared in the sky, one of black, purple and blue, and it expelled a body clad in dark robes, whom plumetted out, headed towards the ground. Kirara soared upwards, and caught the falling figure on her back, while everyone merely watched. 'Is it Miroku?' Kagome asked herself as Kirara made her smooth landing.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
A wind blew long silky silver hair in a cascading wave around the hair's owner. Emotionless molten gold eyes regarded the bits and pieces of an inferior demon at his feet. The turned and walked away from the pathetic creature, whom had dared to enter his lands.
 
He silently walked on with an icy grace, headed around on patrol of his vast and thriving lands. A scent reached his highly sensitive nose and in a blurr he rushed off towards the scent. 'Naraku...' The name echoed through his mind.
 
A scream tore through the air and he miracously quickened his pace, mind screaming 'Rin!' He arrived on scene, and witnessed a hideous spawn of Naraku finish devouring the girl and it grinded the now dead human child to pieces before swallowing and looking at the Demon Lord of the West with a smug expression.
 
An evil laugh escaoed the demon-spawn's throat, but it is quickly silenced by one swoft lightning whip, curtosy of a silently engraged Sesshoumaru. A tormented scream escaped the demon's mouth as thw whip tore it to shreds.
 
He savoured the blood curtalling screech eminated from the monster who devoured Rin, making it impossible to revitalize her, even with the use of the Tenseiga. "Mi.... Lord..." A voice reached him from the side.
 
He turned and spotted Jaken, torn to shreds. "I... tried to... save her..." Jaken muttered as the last of his blood left his body from the deep claw tracks running all over his small. slimy body. His retianer had tried to protect his ward. His eyes moved towards his inheritance sword as it pulsed. He drew the weapon and slashed it across Jaken, slaying the demons of the underworld who came to take his soul, and he was revitallized.
 
"Lord Sesshoumaru!! You've revived me! What of Rin?" The toad questioned as he threw himself at his Lord's feet. "She can not be brought back." Sesshoumaru stated as he turned and started to walk away, Jaken following in silence.
 
Jaken noted that his master had changed from this morning, Sesshoumaru was a little more open and now he had returned to being a block of emotionless ice, as he was before he had met Rin.
 
Sesshoumaru stopped in his tracks as a new scent hand suddenly just appeared. 'A female kitsune.' He thought to himself as he turned and moved towards the location, planning to teach the wench that no one tresspasses on his territory and lives to tell the tale.
 
He arrived in a clearing in time to have witnessed a dark coloured portal sealing itself. Sesshoumaru then directed his attention to the ground where the female fox was laying.
 
Sesshoumaru silently approached the strangly dressed and unconscious fox with hair more red than even blood. With his foot he roughly kicked the fox onto her back and his eyes widdened slightly in shock at what he saw.
 
The female fox was infact a male, and now that he tasted his scent more closely, he noticed that he wasn't a demon, but a human carrying a fox's scent, which greatly smelt like roses.
 
Jaken had finally caught up to his Lord and spotted the human. "Mi'Lord!! It's a human wench!!" He shouted as he danced from foot to foot, thinking that the boy was in fact a female wench and not a male.
 
Curiosity of this strange human and his even stranger scent caused the Great Demon Lord of the West to want to observe this odd creature. He bent down and scooped the boy into his arm before placing him over his shoulder that did not have armour covering it.
 
"Lord Sesshoumaru!!" Jaken gasped in shock, but his Lord merely ignored him and started walking towards his bastle where he would study and interrogate the boy as soon as he awakened from his unexplainable slumber.
 
Jaken followed silently, while glaring at the back of the unconscious red-headed wench's head, feeling angered that his Lord would touch a filthy human wench who's probably only wish is to bed him for power and wealth.
 
The master and his retainer walksed all the way to the castle in silence. They arrived at the gates surrounding a vast expanse of land, but a large medieval castle, made of pure white marble, rose high above the wall.
 
Two guards stood on either side of the gate, both clad in white silk samurai style uniforms. They were both demons in their humanoid forms. One of them had short spiky ice blue hair, deep forest green eyes, small claws, glistening fangs, pointed ears, a silver starburst on his left cheek and one fox tail which is the same colour as his hair.
 
The second guard was a tiger demon, who had long gold and black hair, red eyes, black claws, razor sharp fangs, pointed ears, and a tiger tail the same colours as his hair. Both males were handsom, but well trained soliders, completly loyal to their Lord.
 
The great gates, carved with an intracate picture of his father rampaging in his true form against enemies and destroying htme all with ease, had swung open and both males saluted their Lord while standing at attention.
 
"Jaken, have the servant prepare the room across from mine, for the human." Sesshoumaru ordered and the toad hurried off to do his master's bidding. "Kyou... Take him to the room." Ho told the fox demon, whom quickly retrieved the red-head from the Demon Lord's shoulder.
 
"Yes Mi'Lord." Kyou stated as he shifted the human in his arms bridal style before walking up the main cobble stone path, past the bath house, stables, soliders dorm rooms and the archery field and through the courtyard.
 
He silently climbed the front white marble steps leading to the castle. Kyou walked past the guards whom opened the solid white gold doors, he nodded at them, while they saluted, before closeing the door behind the fox and human.
 
Kyou silently proceeded through the main hall, which was pure white and void of much decore, and up a flight of white marble stairs. He climbed up several flights of steps headed towards the Royal West Wing.
 
The guard at the doorway to the Royal Wing saluted Kyou, feore opening the door and standing off to the side. Kyou nodded his thanks before moving through the now opened dorrway and into the Royal Wing, and he walked down to the half-way point of the hall.
 
He shifted the unconsious human in his arms and opened the door to the room across from his master's. Kyou silently entered the prepared room and walked over to the large western style bed, where he gently placed the red-head down before he pulled the white silk over the boy's torso.
 
Kyou then turned and exited the room, closing the door quietly behind him as he headed back to his post, as he had completed his orderes.
 
After watching Kyou leave with the strange red-head. Sesshoumaru turned and headed into the castle himself, though he headed towards his study, which was located on the first floor, not too terribly far away from the castle's main enterance.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
There's the chapter, I'll try and update as soon as posible, so please review.