InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ The gifts ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“What the hell? What did you buy that you needed a bag as big as that?” Joey and Yusuke said together. “Just some things for us.” Kagome said smiling at them. “Us? Who's us?” Joey asked her. “You'll see when I give you them.” Kagome said. They all just looked at her and thought the same thing `What's them?' She read there minds and said, “I'm going to give you them after dinner and than you'll know what they are,” Kagome said to them. They just nodded and waited until dinner.
 
At eight o'clock she pulled out several wide and long boxes and gave one to each of them. The one they were given had their first and middle name on it. They opened it and they either gasped or they're eyes widened or both.
 
Joey J had a silver chain necklace with four things on it. The first was a color-changing gem in the middle of a silver devil head. The devil had blood red eyes and two horns on its head. The second one was a dragon. It had black with silver eyes. It had red and blue spikes down its back. Its claws were silver with red blue, and black streaks. It looked like it was baring its fangs at something.
 
The third thing was kitsune. It was silver with black eyes. It had red claws with blue streaks. It had two tails. One was red with silver and black streaks and the other was blue with red and silver streaks. It also looked liked it was baring its fangs at something.
 
The fourth thing was a werewolf. It was black with silver strakes and it had black eyes with silver specks. It had black claws with silver streaks. It had three tails. One was black with silver streaks, the next one was silver with black streaks and the last one was half black and half silver. It was also baring its fangs.
 
Joey had a gold chain with four things on it. It had a color-changing gem in the middle of a bear. The bear was black with gold eyes and gold claws. It looked like it was glaring at something. The second thing was a dragon. It was gold with silver eyes. It had silver claws and black spikes down its back. It was baring its fangs at something.
 
The third thing was a kitsune. It was silver with gold streaks. It had gold eyes and silver claws. It has two tails. The first tail was silver with two gold streaks and a gold tip on its tail. The second tail was gold with two silver streaks and a silver tip on its tail.
 
The fourth thing was a werewolf. It was gold with black and silver streaks. It had silver eyes and gold claws. It had two tails. One was gold with black streaks and the second one was silver with gold and black streaks. It had a black tip on each of its tails.
 
Ian had a blue chain with two things on it. It had the ice symbol on it and a dragon. The dragon was blue and had red eyes. It had black wings sticking out of its back and silver spikes. It had a streak of red, black, and silver on its sides. Its claws were blue and it was baring its fangs at something.
 
Eric had a red chain with two things on it also. It had the fire symbol on it and a dragon. The dragon was red with blue eyes and black claws. It had silver wings sticking out of its back and it had black spikes.
 
Michael had a black chain with four things on it. The first thing was the fire symbol and the second thing was a dragon. The dragon was black with red streaks down its sides. It had red spikes and claws but had blue eyes.
 
The third thing was a kitsune. The kitsune was red with black streaks down its sides. It had red eyes, and claws. It had two tails. One was red with black streaks and the other was black with red streaks.
 
The fourth thing was a werewolf. It was black with red streaks down the sides of it and had red eyes; it had black claws and two tails. One tail was red with silver and black streaks and the second tail was black with red and silver streaks
 
Jason had a black chain with two things on it. It had the fire and ice symbol on it.
 
Danny had a white chain with four things on it. The first thing was a color- changing gem in the middle of the mouth of a snake. The snake was black with red streaks and it had red eyes. The second thing was a dragon. It was white with black flames on its sides.
 
The third was a black kitsune. It had black ears and claws. It had red eyes and two tails. One tail was black with white streaks and the second was white with black streaks. It was baring its fangs and something.
 
The fourth thing was a werewolf. It was white with black and red streaks. It had red eyes and black claws. It had two tails. One was white with silver and black streaks and the second one was black with white and silver streaks.
 
Nick had a gray chain with two things on it. The first thing was a dragon .it was gray with white streaks and black eyes. It had white spikes down its back and it had black claws. The second thing was a werewolf. It was white with gray streaks and gray eyes. It had white claws and two tails. The first tail was white with black streaks and the second was gray with white and black streaks.
 
Souden had a green chain with four things on it. The first thing was the fire symbol, the second was the water symbol and the third was the earth symbol. The fourth thing was a sun. It was orange and had all spikes around it.
 
Heather had a light blue chain with four things on it. The first was a color-changing gem in a white rose. The second thing was a dragon. The dragon was light blue with black streaks down its sides. It had light blue spikes and claws but had red eyes.
 
The third thing was a kitsune. The kitsune was light blue with black streaks down its sides. It had red eyes, and claws. It had two tails. One was light blue with black streaks and the other was black with light blue streaks.
 
The fourth thing was a werewolf. It was light blue with red streaks down the sides of it and it had red eyes; it had light blue claws and two tails. One tail was red with light blue and black streaks and the second tail was light blue with red and silver streaks
 
 
The fourth thing was a werewolf. It was black with red streaks down the sides of it and had red eyes; it had black claws and two tails. One tail was red with silver and black streaks and the second tail was black with red and silver streaks
 
Hope had a purple chain with four things on it. The first thing was a color-changing gem in a purple rose. The second thing was a dragon. The dragon was purple with black streaks down its sides. It had purple spikes and claws but had white eyes.
 
The third thing was a kitsune. The kitsune was purple with black streaks down its sides. It had red eyes, and claws. It had two tails. One was purple with black streaks and the other was black with purple streaks.
 
The fourth thing was a werewolf. It was purple with red streaks down the sides of it and it had red eyes; it had white claws and two tails. One tail was red with purple and black streaks and the second tail was purple with red and silver streaks
 
 
The fourth thing was a werewolf. It was black with red streaks down the sides of it and had red eyes; it had black claws and two tails. One tail was red with silver and black streaks and the second tail was black with red and silver streaks.
 
Hiei had a black chain with four things on it. It first thing was the fire symbol and the second thing was the ice symbol. The third thing was black sword with a silver hilt that had a black dragon around it. The fourth thing was a dragon. It was black with red eyes and red spikes down its back. It had white claws and fangs.
 
Kuwabara had a silver chain with an orange sword on it. Yusuke had a silver chain with a dragon on it. The dragon was black with silver eyes and silver spikes down its back. It had black claws and black wings that were sticking out of its back. Kurama had a silver chain with a red rose on it and a silver kitsune on it.
 
“Thank You” They all said at the same time. “Your welcome.” She said to them all. “We should do something for you mom. I mean these necklaces had to be at least a hundred grand each so what do you want?” Joey J asked her.
 
“Nothing you guys are my family. I give you things when I wish to. There gifts and you cannot repay a gift.” Kagome said to them. Joey than went up to her and whispered in her ear “You do realize now you're going to be broke because they spend enough money to but about at least five houses.” She just laughed and said into his ear “You're right. I am going to be broke.”
 
Joey laughed at her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Hiei started to growl at him. “You should learn to control the apparition. He could get annoying with all that growling. Especially when its at me.” He whispered in her ear and she shivered at his breath on her ear. Hiei was about ready to kill him now. Kagome saw this and said “Joey let go and stop it.” “Ok” Joey said and walked over to the couch and sat down.
 
Kagome walked out of the room and went deep into the forest by a waterfall. Than she heard the one thing that she never wanted to hear again. Her arch enemy Brian.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I need at least two more reviews or else I won't update it.