InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ The Past That She Wanted To Forget ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Alright my past isn't exactly the best but I'll tell you it any way but I'm cutting out parts. Got it?” She asked them and they nodded. Than Joey J got up and said “All of the ones who already heard this namely my group lets go and let kagome tell her story to the others so she doesn't get distracted.” He said and left. The others followed but before Joey left he glared at Hiei. “Ok looks like he doesn't like someone. Well anyway here goes nothing.” She said. She remembered her past as if it had happened yesterday.
 
`Flashback'
 
Kagome, Ian, Eric and their sister Heather were walking home from training when they sensed that something wasn't right. Heather was 13, Eric was 12, Ian was 11 and Kagome was 10. They all rushed home and found their mansion/castle on fire. Their mother and father were fighting a guy dressed in all black. Their father, King Giovanni threw him into a tree and turned to them and said
 
“Eric and Heather get your brother and sister out of here and don't look or come back. Now Go!” He said and was hit from behind and went flying head first into a tree. He than turned to the kids and went to get them but their mother, Queen Marie stepped in front of it and got hit in the chest and was killed instantly since she had a hole in her stomach and shoulder already.
 
He tried to get us again but our father stabbed him in the shoulder with his sword so he backed off. Heather and Eric pulled Ian and a crying Kagome to Dragon Falls. Dragon Falls is a great big waterfall were they (Eric, Heather, Ian and Kagome) train and go to think and rest. It's called dragon falls because a dragon that had got into a fight with a werewolf over teriitory made it. In a last attempt to save his land the dragon called upon the rain and he made a falls and put the werewolf in it and drowned him.
 
They kept extra weapons, money and clothes by there just incase something bad happened. They had a barrier over a cave that was next to the falls and they put all their stuff there. The only thing they really knew that happened when they left was that there mother, father, aunts, uncles, and etc. were dead. They just rested the rest of the night but they couldn't sleep because they didn't know if the guy that killed their family was dead or not.
 
The next morning they went to town a to buy some things they might need. They were suppose to stay together but Kagome walked away and found a boy that looked a year older than her. He was about 5.0 and had gold eyes. He had his hair slicked back but he had gel in the front of it. He had a white tank top and black shorts on. Both of them had the crest of the northlands on them, which was a dragon that had the elements in it. He had a sword sheath on his side. His sword was behind one of the guys that surrounded him.
 
About 20 men were surrounding him and he was cornered too. She did the only thing that she knew to do in situations like that and helped him out and knocked all of them out within a second. He was bleeding on his arm because he had knocked about 30 guys out before she had come.
 
“You okay?” She asked him and got his sword and gave it to him. He took it and sheathed it. “Yeah I'm fine. Just a little scratched up but that's about it. Thank you though.” He said to her. “No Problem. I mean I couldn't let you face all of them. You were outnumbered 20-1. it was unfair but you did good anyway since it looks like you took out about 30 guys before I got here.” She said to him and he started to grin.
 
“Yeah I took out 30 but it took me a minute it only took you a second to knock 20 guys out. You're real good.” He said and she smiled. “Thanks. I'm Kagome by the way. Kagome Higurashi.” She said and his eyes widened. “Me Lady it is a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Joey DeLuca, The Prince of the North. You are the princess of the worlds correct.” He said to her and she was a little shocked that he knew her but shook it off. He than took her hand and kissed the top of it.
 
 
“Yes that's me. It's nice to meet you to Joey. Why are you here in the middle of all the lands though? Shouldn't you be home with you're family?” She asked as tears started to form in her eyes as she remembered what had happened to her family. “My family was killed by a guy dressed in all black. They fought him off while I ran. What happened to you? I mean you have to be here for a reason.” He said to her while looking down at the ground.
 
“The same thing happened to my family.” She said and silently tears started to slide down her cheek. “Oh, Did your brothers and sister survive?” He asked her. “Yeah they did. If you want you could stay with us and than we could kill whoever did this if they're not already dead.” She said and he smiled and nodded. They left and found Kagome's siblings.
 
They were mad that she ran off but they didn't show it. Kagome introduced Joey and they left to go to Dragon Falls with a lot of food and drinks. By the time they got back it was 9 o'clock so they ate and took turns standing guard just incase anything happened. They met Brian about two years after. They became good friends until he left a year later.
 
Six Years Later
 
 
Ages:
Kagome-16
Joey-17
Ian-17
Eric-18
Heather-19
 
 
They trained for about six years and getting to know each other better too. Joey and Kagome became boyfriend and girlfriend after that. They really liked each other but it wasn't enough because they broke up a year after that due to reasons still unknown.
 
Kagome claimed the throne when she was 18 years old because was the strongest out of her siblings since she had all the personalities and powers of her parents. Ian was ice, Eric was fire and Heather was dragon but she was everything her parents were.
 
About five months after she claimed the throne she meet Michael Barvelli the King of the eastern lands. He was a werewolf. She meet him at a ball she had to have because she had to find a mate even though she said she wasn't going to take one now. She said she would date for now but not have a mate until she was ready.
 
Michael was 6.1 and was 21 years old. He had piercing red eyes and he had black hair with a red flame in the front of it (Think Of Hiei's Hair). He usually had his hair up in spikes. He also usually wore red, black or white clothes. He was a fire demon. He had a son named Jason. He was 5 years old when Kagome meet him. He had the same hair except he had a blue flame on his hair. He had blue eyes with red specks. He was half fire and half ice apparition. Michael had an ice maiden as a mate when he was 15 but she was killed after she had Jason by eternal bleeding.
 
 
Anyway about a year after they got to know each other they started to go out with each other. They stayed that way until they became engaged five months later. He was now 22 and she was 20. They were going to have the wedding about 5 months later but fate had a different plan for them.
 
About a week before the wedding everyone except Michael, Heather, Heathers husband John, their daughter Rose, Eric's wife Marisa and their son Alex were called to have a meeting with the council. (They got married about a year after the ball. They meet their spouse at the ball).
 
They went to the council's house and left the people who weren't told to come to stay home. That was the biggest mistake ever. They got home about two hours later and smelled a lot of blood so they rushed inside. What they saw would be forever in their minds. The people they had left home were on the floor bathing in their own blood.
 
They all had claw marks and what looked like burns on there bodies. If they weren't demons and if they hadn't seen it before they would have surely threw up or fainted at the site. They all went over to them and kneeled down. “Why does this have to happen?” Kagome asked angrily. Everyone shook their heads.
 
They didn't know why they just knew that it was happening to them and only them. Kagome than rose, her eyes were blood red and her aura was flaring. You could clearly see that she was angry human or demon. She ran out of the house and to the nearest village with a priestess.
 
When she got there she stopped and said to them all in a angry but dead serious voice, “For being a human and for having both a priestess and hanyou in the same village I condemn you and all the others who participated in my families death to death. A very slow and painful death.” They all just stared at her. Scared to say or do anything.
 
“Yeah right forbidden one. If you think that you can kill this whole village without having to battle someone first than you're so wrong.” A male voice said behind her. It was the hanyou and one of the priestess who had murdered her family. “You know what you will die first for actually killing them.” She said and they were dead on the floor not even a second after.
 
“You shall all die know.” Kagome said and slaughtered the whole village. She than went to the next one and the next. She slaughtered 700 out of 1000 human villages. She went back home after her blood rage. About a month later she found out she was three months pregnant. They all got ready for it. About six years later the council sentenced her to live 2000 years in the future as a human for killing millions of humans.
 
They some how knocked her out and threw her down the well. After that everybody in her family stopped aging. All except Jason and Michael. They grew until they were 10 than they stopped. They could only start aging again if they saw Kagome.
 
`Flashback Ended'
 
They were all speech less after her story. They would have never guessed that she had gone through such a difficult life.