InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Stalker ❯ Experinced in Evil ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow Stalker
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any other anime forms I know sheesh but one day! Do not doubt me for you shall all one day kneel before me! MUHAHAHAHA
 
Sorry about that, I am a little hyper if you could 25 assortments of candy a little! Hehehe, anyway don't worry to those who were worried and everything about if you flamed me or not sort of things no one here has ever flamed me at all and plus I can change a positive to a negative. Also I was just saying that because one of my friends was flamed to end the story and the story was like 25 chapters. They read all the way to the 25th chapter and then reviews. Why would they read that far in the beginning if they detested the story so much just to flame them with saying, “that was horrible” I mean seriously! Yet also today is Jan. 4th and it is my birthday! I felt so special at school when people said happy birthday and remembered. My boyfr— I mean friend who is a boy not a boyfriend lalala…Okay it's my boyfriend, he remembered my birthday and usually guys aren't so sweet to remember yet he decorated my locker and bought me a huge teddy bear that took up most of my locker space. Even though I loved it so much! Anyway on to the story!
 
A Waltz is a Waltz for years no matter the change in its tune.
 
 
Sensui led her toward the rim of the same lake in the cave. She saw the man in the boat sitting there as she put a hand to her hip leaning slightly to the side. She looked to the demon entrance with interest as she walked toward the water. She suddenly was standing on the water as Sensui looked at her amazed. She continued walking then stopped as Sensui spoke,” Kagome. Interested are we in the tunnel?”
 
“ Intrigued yes. I mean this plan of yours is already genius yet the portal to my home and family stands before me in an instant.”
 
Kagome's face seemed to darken with the joy of the idea. She turned to him in a flash with a wicked smile,” It never brought me such joy.”
 
Sensui seemed impressed with her comfort on the image before her and he could tell that Itsuki was also. He then spoke,” Kagome this is Itsuki he is a Shadow Demon.”
 
She nodded turning to him,” Pleasure.”
 
He nodded as Itsuki spoke with his eyes still closed focusing on the tunnel,” It is nice to meet you also Kagome or Destiny the Elemental Demon.”
 
Kagome laughed as her head drifted down to the water. Her head rose slightly up then turned jumped back to the shore,” Alright then, so Itsuki tell me how is the portal progressing.”
 
He opened his eyes slightly lifting his eyes to her and Sensui for a moment,” it is beginning to open wider and wider. I feel now myself that I cannot stop the opening of the portal.”
 
They all matched with their grins on their face. Kagome then turned when the two teammates sitting on the couch called to them.
 
“ Sensui come look here,” called Game Master in shock.
 
They walked to the TV carefully as she leaned on the back of the couch. She watched the TV as the news caster spoke,” Police found a massacre on the outskirts of Kyoto. The victims were of the Higurashi clan. Recently also there was a death leaving Kagome Higuarshi the only one left. 18-year-old Kagome is now though also missing to anyone with this news please contact your local Police Department. Kagome is also in line for her father's company.”
 
They turned to Kagome as she watched intrigued,” Cool I'm on TV.”
 
Sensui and Game Master that laughed as she stood up,” Oh damn I forgot about that blood, be back I need to run to my house.”
 
Gourmet turned to her,” What about the police?”
 
She winked to him smiling,“ I can dodge then easily I am after all a master of disguise.”
 
She then began to walk away with Sniper and Seaman following behind her. She turned to them raising her eyebrow,” Following me?”
 
They shrugged as she continued on amused. She then disappeared with them into the shadows. Just then Kagome appeared right at the top of the flight of stairs to her house. She looked around carefully then turned to Sniper and Seaman,” So why are you two following me?”
 
Sniper looked away as Seaman averted his gaze down to the ground. Kagome looked to them annoyed. She then laughed as she rubbed her temples,” Either you don't trust me or you are worried about me?”
 
Sniper glanced back to me as she walked to him and kissed him on the cheek along with Seaman. She then smiled as they again began an awkward moment. Seaman blushed yet his hood hid it from her eyes. She laughed turning to the house. She opened the front door as Sniper followed her along with Seaman. She went over to the living room,” Want anything to eat?”
 
They both answered slightly unnerved,” No thanks.”
 
Kagome then grabbed a blanket along with some CDs and her CD player. They followed her everywhere as she ran up the stairs. She opened the door to her room walking to the closet taking a few shirts, pants, skirts, and weapons she had left. She then turned to grab other personal belonging to slip into her sack when she saw Hiei sitting on her bed staring at her. She screamed in shock,” AHHHH!”
 
Sniper and Seaman ran into the room, as Hiei seemed to look at her confused. Kagome moved Sniper and Seaman to the side,” Hiei? What are you doing here?”
 
Sniper put his hand in front of her,” Destiny move back this is a friend of the spirit detective.”
 
She looked to him confused then back to Seaman who stood there calmly in a sense in a deadly manner. Sniper was being overbearing with his feeling of protective toward her. Kagome put a hand on Sniper's arm pushing it away as Hiei stared at her as if he were disappointed in her for something she had done. She looked to him,” Hiei?”
 
He stared at her then glanced to Sniper and Seaman,” Then who are they?”
 
Sniper's hands began to glow as she turned to him. She put her hand out as her other belonging slid into the bag on their own. She then put her hands up as if blocking something from overhead. The three were then pulled down into the shadows with Hiei heading in an angry rush toward them. Kagome then stood in the forest putting down her bag of items running toward Sniper yet first turning to Seaman,” Go back to the cave!”
 
He seemed surprised yet at the same time indulged with fear he suddenly disappeared in the shadows back to the cave. Kagome glared at Sniper,” What was that?!”
 
He stood there standing up straight to her,” What are you talking about?”
 
She pushed him back angrily,” All of that threatening and protecting me as if I was but a child being picked on?!”
 
He looked away then responded,” I didn't think of you as a little girl for starters and threatening was because he was a spirit detective or part of the team!”
 
Kagome stopped suddenly. Her eyes seemed domineering in emotional cascades as she whispered painfully,” Hiei.”
 
She gripped the jewel around her neck then rubbed her eyes with a stiff cry,” A spirit detective the enemy?”
 
Sniper turned back to her. He looked down to her then took her arm,” Yeah the enemy whether you like it or not. Now you've made the choice of the side you want to be on. What do you want this to be acquainted as? Are you going to betray us?”
 
She glared at him glancing down to where his hand was gripping her arm. She looked back up to him then stopped pulling away calmly taking her bag and passing him but he took her arm,” Look I'm sorry, but you chose this.”
 
She looked up to him tilting her head with a sense of confusion,” I forgive you for everything before that last sentence but why would you think I would betray you?”
 
Sniper murmured to her,” You just came here.”
 
She turned to him then stepped away kissing him on the lips. She moved back with a false look of trust. She then smiled and turned away,” Emotions can never just come you must believe in them.”
 
He stood there for a minute then yelled back to her,” What was that?”
 
She turned to him as the shadows enveloped them,” That? That was my example to you Sniper. My example to you is that emotions will always playoff your face the decision to show them is yours it's all in your head that kiss there was something called compassion and hang with me maybe you'll learn about some other things.”
 
By time the conversation was over they were back at the cave. Sniper stood outside as she walking calmly. Just as she continued in she saw Seaman standing there as if sulking. Kagome looked around then walked toward him,” Seaman?”
 
He looked up,” Yeah?”
 
She mutter,” I am sorry for bursting on you. I was in a really bad mood that's all and little sir Sniper wasn't helping.”
 
He laughed with her little nickname and emotion masks she wore. He then answered happily,” It's alright I get it.”
 
Kagome nodded happy then as she began to walk back to the end of the cave spoke to him,” just so you know, for the record Seaman. I will always be here for you as your friend no matter what. Even if the world turns the other way one day you can bet that I'll be here to help you through it.”
 
He stood there a moment swallowing it in then nodded,” Thanks, and Kagome.”
 
“ Yeah?”
 
“ You're different then us you know that? You are better then us in your subjective ways yet then against you are so diverse.”
 
Kagome looked down smiling then nodded continuing to walk toward the lit cave as she walked in she saw the TV still on with Game Master lying on the coach. She walked over throwing her bag to the side and looking down to hip while caressing his hair. She then stood up shutting the TV and heading over the water to Itsuki,” where has Sensui gone?”
 
He spoke coolly,” He seems to just be out and about somewhere. Unknown where though.”
 
She nodded then asked,” Itsuki? Do you have to stay awake day and night to focus on this portal?”
 
He rose his head then answered to her,” meditating is a form of sleeping wouldn't you say?”
 
She nodded then asked,” The one you all call Doctor I have not seen him or spoken to him since out interface before…”
 
“Hm?”
 
“Nothing.”
 
“ Alright then Destiny, yet you should rest the time comes soon for our plan to unfold.”
 
She nodded then looked down to the water under her feet. She began sliding around it calmly then jumping back to the surface as an image appeared over the liquid waters,” The spirit detectives.”
 
WITH YUSUKE
 
Yusuke and the others sat around Murota as he looked around the area he seemed uneasy and afraid yet then all of a sudden his mind warped with known information. Yusuke looked around instantly, as did everyone else. Yusuke caught his eye on Sensui yet then before he could get a read out something shot Murota square in the head. Everyone took his or her attention from looking turning down to Murota in gasp as Yusuke picked up something. He stared at it intensely then gasped,” AN ERASER?!”
 
Sensui then disappeared as Murota got up his hand to his forehead which was currently bleeding. Kurama offered,” We should bring him to the hospital now!”
 
So they left. Sniper disappeared from the building top returning to the cave following Sensui. Everyone (Meaning Yusuke, Kurama, Kuwabara, Kaitou, Kido, guy with blue hair that can impersonate others, Genkai, and Botan.) stood in front of Murota calmly as he named off the people,” Sniper, Doctor, Game Master, Gourmet, Sea Man, Sensui their leader, Itsuki, and Destiny the new one I heard him thinking she was the strongest and the only girl there.”
 
Kurama turned to Yusuke,” We have faced her before, and the one next to her has to one of the others.”
 
Yusuke nodded,” But then that means-this doctor guy has to be in this hospital. Just where?”
 
Everyone jittered at the idea and began looking around carefully. Murota( I shall now clarify I am not sure if this is the guy who can read minds) began to feel squeamish as Kurama then jumped seeing Hiei walking toward them. He had a confused look as Kuwabara yelled in shock,” Shrimp?!”
 
Yusuke asked in curiosity,” Hey Hiei what are you doing here?”
 
“ I came to destroy these people and Sensui if you don't mind the help.”
 
Genkai cut in before he could finish,” We need all the help we can get he's in.”
 
“Fine with me.”
 
Everyone nodded yet did have a questionable eye on him. He then responded,” I have unresolved issues.”
 
WITH KAGOME
 
She looked down at the waters no emotions played on her face until a pause and she lifted her head with a smirk of interest,” So Sniper was right on the mark. These people no these children- all these people are to be in our hands to destroy, yet then, Hiei was one of them too? This is saddening.”
 
She then lifted her hand out as the image disappeared. Kagome stood up staring at Itsuki yet he was silent. She turned and walking toward the wall taking out her sleeping bag she had slipped in and going to sleep.
 
 
I hope that was good. Well it's okay at least it's sort of long right?! But anyway thanks for all the reviews and everything you guys it's a real boost of ego kidding! More of self esteem anyway buye!
 
NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW:
 
Kagome sat down on the couch reading with her arm over the head of the back. She looked interested in the book other than slaving away to read it. Hands then covered her eyes as she whispered,” Yes Sensui?”
 
He smirked,” Just checking if you could recognize my aura.”
 
She smirked turning to him closing her book with the bookmark sticking out,” I am well on guard thank you Sensui yet from my proceedings I saw the Doctor entering in a battle he will lose.”
 
He turned to her,” Are you a fortune teller also?”
 
She laughed then shook her head,” I know you could tell. Yet what would happen after? Do we leave him to rot in this insatiable world or do me put him out of his misery?”
 
Sensui put his hand under his chin then responded,” None of the above he will lead to the end of himself.”
 
She nodded then glanced back to see Sniper walking toward them. She turned away acting as if she weren't interested yet then Sensui spoke,” We are to make nice with the spirit detective once he is in hands with the Doctor and you may present yourself well prepared though I want no fighting.”
 
She nodded to him as he stood and left walking past Sniper on the way. She looked to Sniper aware of his actions to wish to talk about her little emotion lecture. She over lapped his legs and again began reading to only be stopped by Sniper's cool yet narrow voice,” Kagome.”