InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Stalker ❯ Sweet Affection ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow Stalker
 
Devil's Reincarnation
 
Disclaimer: I don't own blah blah blah
 
Yellow friends and fans and reviewers and all of the other stuff sorry I haven't been updating but I have been a little busy…just a little with stuff you know random kind of stuff. That I won't speak of if I want to live another day and not die of embarrassment. Yeah. And so I ramble on with this area plainly to take up space so I don't have to write more below yet…it isn't working I guess. Oh yeah! I got Sims well I have had it and stuff but I just got Sims 2 and all this other stuff oh the enjoyment of my life!
 
I'm afraid but I still have to stand through or I'll be afraid forever.
 
False Prophet
 
 
 
She cried as she held on to his head in her arms beside the lakeside. Tears flew freely as she turned away bending down to his chest to make sure he wasn't joking. She wished as she gripped on to his shirt tears drenching the fabric. Kagome caressed his cheek then held on to it tightly setting the next hand to his other cheek,” Why? So cold.”
 
Tears continued to fall as she caressed him lightly shaking the hair from his face whispering,” I love you…just please. Please send him somewhere, peaceful. Give him peace.”
 
Setting her hand to his heart she smiled gently,” I'm sorry I couldn't save you, and I'm sorry I couldn't tell you.”
 
In that instant a light suspended from the chest into her hands and up her body then disappearing. She smiled bending down and kissing him on the lips lightly whispering,” Thank you, I'll make you proud and use this power just as you. I won't forget you, Sniper.”
 
Kagome gently laid him into the water as he disappeared down. She then moved her hand foreword, which held a gun that she took from Sniper. Setting it in her belt she covered it with her shirt then began walking back toward the cave disappearing following the wind. Kagome stood there as she saw Sniper then smiled sitting on the back head of the couch. So Sensui how is your plan going and where is everyone?”
 
He smirked with a small smile then walked over standing before her,” Our plan is going well yet everyone as you know that includes Sniper is dead that is except Seaman and Game Master at least not yet. And Gourmet is over there…”
 
“ Not yet? What do you mean by that?”
 
He smirked then lifted her chin to him,” you know my plan…and I can't stop you from you from what you plan to do about it after all Yusuke is very close and my plan is enough.”
 
Kagome stared at him,” I know everything…you said I wasn't so much different as to Itsuki. We both understand this, and officially things are going to be like this. But I need to do what I need to do.”
 
Sensui nodded,” I understand.”
 
Itsuki then spoke out,” We'll welcome you back with open arms.”
 
Kagome turned to them both sending a kiss then running toward Game Master's aura. She stopped instantly when she saw a sort of wall. It was foggy and held traces of magic over it. She put her hand to it yet she felt a wall. Then as she pushed a little more her hand fell straight through. Suddenly she heard a sobbing that kept chanting into her mind. Her cautious feeling disappeared as she rushed through the walling. No one seemed to notice her as she stood in the shadows of the room. Kagome looked around,” impressive…”
 
She then saw Game master. She knew what Sensui was doing yet she didn't understand how he was going to finish him. She was going to stop him. As she took a step foreword she noticed everyone's pale faces and then she saw the game. Putting two and two together she figured that this game was now life. Kagome jumped staring at Game Master intently.
 
Game Master stood there in shock and pain as he played against Kurama. He was going to die the ultimate choice in the end. He couldn't do anything in that helpless state. He then felt someone rest a hand on his,” Game Master move back.”
 
He looked up,” Kagome I mean Destiny.”
 
She bent down and took his hands,” The second player is the one who loses and I want you to live longer than this. You are young.”
 
He stared at her as she moved foreword playing,” I'm a demon of shadows I am not so young as you prey tell I am about your age you may presume.”
 
Hiei yelled from the wall,” Kagome! Stop it! Get back.”
 
She smiled laughing,” Hiei I'll be all right. Don't worry and I'm sure Sniper is alright now.”
 
Game master stared at her confused then stood up,” Kagome.”
 
Kurama just stared at her then to the others yet mostly Hiei who looked despaired. The young boy also looked shocked. The game then ended as Kagome fell to the ground. Time stopped as the sound of a huge thud of her body hitting the ground rang through their ears.
 
Game Master jumped running next to her shaking her,” Kagome? Kagome? Wake up…Kagome?!”
 
Hiei ran next to Kagome pushing Game Master out of the way as Game Master began to ball in tears. Kurama moved next to him holding him carefully. Botan then ran next to him speaking to the boy. Yusuke and Genkai followed asking carefully,” Kagome?”
 
A light busted from her suddenly as she pulsed awake in Hiei's arms. He stopped,” Kagome?!”
 
She looked around confused then saw Game Master,” Game Master! Are you alright?!”
 
He ran into her arms,” You're okay! I was so afraid that you would be dead and then…”
 
He kept rambling as she smiled messing up his hair,” Come on you baby! Toughen up we need to get you back to your family.”
 
Genkai walked foreword,” We may take care of that.”
 
Kagome nodded moving back as Game Master went to her and the group. Kagome spoke out in warning,” You are not to use your power for any other reason but to defend yourself or others or I well hunt you down.”
 
“ Kagome, after this do you promise to still come see me.”
 
She looked down,” I'll come…I promise now take care of yourself alright.”
 
He nodded as she stood up looking to the others. The illusion ceased as they all stared at her. She spoke out,” We aren't allies. You are going to do your best to kick his ass and if you fail…you fail you win you win. You can even kill me if you win if you want to I don't care. Most likely that is what would happen to you but…”
 
Yusuke yelled,” How could you be so open to that?!”
 
Kurama was silent due to the fact that he was so willing to kill the child. He seemingly was beating himself up about it. Kagome walked to him bending down and staring at him,” No big deal. What do you expect to happen? This is it the survival factor.”
 
With a bright smile she sent a kiss to Hiei when he turned away blushing a little yet at the same time he was angry. He muttered,” I'm not going to kill you.”
 
She took a deep breath turning away,” I'm sure you won't now…but I am sure later on you would and I am sure that if you don't your friends would gladly.”
 
Yusuke muttered,” Gladly.”
 
Kagome smirked then took out a gun as everyone got in stance. She loaded it then set it back,” See you at hell's door.”
 
She then disappeared. Kurama questioned,” Is she always like this? It seems strange she is chirpy.”
 
Hiei walked foreword coldly,” She is just being a fool hiding her emotions under this mood swings.”
 
“ I am sure Hiei that, that is just like you.”
 
Yusuke then muttered in snickering,” That's why she's his girlfriend.”
 
Seaman then came in forgetting the silence that he was going through,” Don't you think we should be on our way?”
 
They snapped out then nodded going foreword. Kagome walked back smiling,” Demons to roam the world. Feudal Era all over again.”
 
Sensui appeared behind her,” Yes I would have to say so.”
 
She turned quickly then smiled,” They are on their way Sensui and I am guessing Gourmet is first?”
 
He nodded then walked foreword,” You can tell what is going on with him?”
 
Kagome nodded,” Obvious that Togoro fool…how sad. Now back to business lets watch some TV. Hey Itsuki!”
 
Suddenly he was standing next to her as she jumped back,” Itsuki what are you doing out of the boat?!”
 
“ I had to put our guest in there, Gourmet is looking after him.”
 
Kagome looked over and saw him struggling and whining as she laughed,” Can I go over and play?”
 
They sighed,” So playful.”
 
She then ran foreword yet then they pulled her back,” Now they are on their way to save him we must leave him alive go take a nap or so and so.”
 
She sighed walking to the wall as Gourmet was called over and Itsuki went next to Kagome. Kagome smiled,” hey Itsuki? Your power without you we couldn't do this and the tunnel is now flourishing without you so…”
 
Itsuki smiled,” I can't believe you are as young as you are! You after all are an equal to Sensui and I maybe even more powerful.”
 
The spirit detectives then came in looking around. Kagome stood tall walking foreword,” I have too…”
 
Itsuki grabbed her arm,” Now, now wildcat you must tame yourself. Be neutral in a sense to the sidelines.”
 
She nodded standing there as Hiei turned to her. She stared at him then turned away taking a deep breath and disappearing into a black funnel with Itsuki. Hiei jumped when Sensui spoke,” She's fine. Don't worry about her. She can handle herself quite well.”
 
Yusuke began to look around then stopped,” KUWABARA!”
 
Kuwabara yelled from the boat,” UREMESHI! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG.”
 
Yusuke moved back babbling a bit annoyed with his yelling then turned away. Sensui smirked to him,” Gourmet you can be the starter up.”
 
Gourmet stepped foreword as Kurama stopped Yusuke,” I get this and do not protest.”
 
Does anyone have a description or something about the fighting in this part of the story??? Or something??? I appreciate it very much thank you.
 
Next Chapter Preview:
 
Kagome watched silently to the screen seeing the battle begin. Kagome bit on her thumb Itsuki set a hand on her shoulder,” Calm down. Whatever happens you are in favor.”
 
Kagome nodded smiling,” I guess you're right…”
 
Then she saw Gourmet get hit down again. She turned away,” I want to kill Togoro.”
 
“ I understand yet we must be neutral.”
 
She rolled her eyes then wrapped her arms around herself. She continued to watch until suddenly the body from seemed to be pulled apart. Kagome turned away disgusted when she turned back though she saw Togoro's head in return. Jumping back she gripped her fist ready to run out of the dark realm. Before she could Itsuki held her,” He's dead! Gourmet is dead and you must stay here! Calm and steady.”
 
“ I can't just watch! He's a basterd who won't get away with this!”
 
“ Kagome…incase you forgot our situation is evil similar to his.”
 
She turned away taking a deep breath for a couple of minutes yet then when she turned around Kurama was walking away from Togoro who was attacked to some kind of plant. She rose an eyebrow then spoke out,” Yeah…evil enough for me.”
 
Itsuki spoke,” You are a very confusing person.”
 
“ Damn straight.”