InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Start Anew ❯ New Demon ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disown thing; Don't own it, yada yada yada
 
Chapter 2; New demon?
 
-Kagome's home 2 hours after everyone wakes up-Authors POV-
 
“And…that was about it.” Finished Kagome, she had been explaining to her family what happened and why she's a demon and all.
“Oh…we still love you.” Said Anna.
“I know, and actually I like the change.” replied Kagome
“So Kagome shouldn't you hide your aura?” asked Sango.
“I will before we leave for school.” Promised Kagome.
“Oh, that' s right you said today was the first day of school…” said Sango.
`I wonder if it's as bad as Kagome always leads on' she thought worriedly.
“Can I come okaasan?” asked Shippo.
“No, but soon you'll get to go to your own school.”
“Ahh, alright…”
Kagome head upstairs with Sango and they both put on the school uniform,(it's what Kag always wears) and Kagome put a spell that she learned from Midoriko on each of their swords, so they wouldn't be seen until totally drawn from the sheath, of course they could see them themselves. Afterwards they headed off to a day at school, and Kagome hid her aura before entering the school, she forgot to do it at home.
Meanwhile…
-Spirit World-Koenma's Office-Author POV-
 
“WHAT IS IT NOW TODDLER? I WAS SLEEPING!” yelled someone we all know, (Yuske if you must know)
“I AM NOT A TODDLER, I'M OLDER THAN YOU ANYWAY.”
“What is our mission Koenma?” came the calm collected voice of Kurama.
“Why yes, I was getting to that. There is a new demon, a very strong one at that in Ningenkai, I want you to check it out. The last place the aura was recorded was at Shikon High, then it disappeared, I'm enrolling you into this school. Yuske…don't get kicked out.”
“Only if you enroll Kikou, she'd kill me otherwise.”
“Deal, now go!”
“Is Hiei enrolled?” asked Kuwabara.
“No.”
“You baka, I'd never take part in a ningen school.” Replied a cold voice, (Hiei).
“GO NOW!” yelled Koenma, `and don't mess up..' he added mentally. (Hiei heard it though)
 
-At Shikon High-With Yu Yu gang (Hiei in tree)-Author POV-
 
When the boys arrived Hiei jumped to the tree's, and the others headed for the office and got their schedules. They all basically had the same classes, except that Kurama had advanced math. At lunch they decided to go outside. Only to see two girls glaring at the tree that Hiei was in, and unbeknownst to them he was glaring right back.
(`Fox, they know I'm here.')
(`I've noticed')
[I like that girl on the left] Yoko said staring at Sango.
{Me too!} said Suichii blushing and nodding.
(`Shut up!') yelled Kurama, tossing them both into an endless chasm.
(`Problems Fox')
(`I could say the same for you. You should follow them. One could be the one we're after.')
All Hiei replied with was his famous phrase `hn'. (crowd cheers)
 
The girls looked at them suspiciously before leaving to eat inside.
 
-After school-in a clearing-Author POV-
 
The Yu Yu group followed the two girls into a clearing where they all had heard a scream before. They watched from the side of the clearing as the girls mysteriously pulled out two swords out of no where and started to fight.
 
-In the fight-Author's POV-
 
`Sango you go right I'll go left' called out Kagome telepathically.
Sango nodded and rushed to the lizard's right and Kagome his left.
`Sango if you rush at him I'll have a clear to his back ready?'
`Yes'
`Go!'
Sango rushed at him drawing his attention, while Kagome snuck up behind him and slashed him with her sword, it glowed with her miko energy, and the demon burst to ashes.
 
-The boys-
 
“Did you see that?!” asked Yuske.
“The way the moved it looked as if it were a plan all along.” Commented Kurama.
“No, not that. Her power, that pink glow.” He stated .
“It felt very pure to me.” Kuwabara said.
“The baka is actually right there.” Stated Hiei.
“What did you say shorty!” Kuwabara yelled earning three swords to his throat, two were the girls.
“Baka!” yelled Hiei, seeing the girls.
“What are you doing?” asked one.
“umm” baka said.
“Well let us introduce ourselves and tell you our story.” Stated Kurama.
-explains about spirit world and Koenma-girls introduce themselves as Sango and Kagome-
 
“Well Sango? Should we meet Koenma?” asked Kagome.
“Yes, I am curious to meet him.”
“ `Curiosity killed the cat' “ Kagome teased.
“Yeah, Yeah.”
Yuske brought out his communicator and called for Botan to bring them a portal to Spirit World.