InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The new spirit detective ❯ Truth or Dare ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
         Yo people. I'm back with chapter 5. My birthday was on the 9th, so I'm in a pretty good mood. Well on with the chapter.

         Element answered the door when Keiko and Yukina arrived. When everyone was seated in the living room the game began. Element, Keiko, & Yukina sat in one chair; with Keiko and Yukina sitting on the arm rests. Yusuke and Hiei sat on either side of Kurama in different chairs; and Kuwabara sat on the couch by himself. "So who gets to start??" Kuwabara asked. Element looked at Yusuke and said that he was gonna start. "Ummm......Kuwabara, truth or dare??" Yusuke asked. "Truth." "U remember my cousin Shadow right??" Kuwabara nodded while Element gapped at Yusuke. "Do u think she's hott??" When he finished the question, Element glared at him for all she was worth. "Uhh.....kinda. She has an addituide though" Kuwabara answered. 'WHAT?!?!' Element thought darkly. "Ur turn then" Kurama said while watching Element out of the corner (a/n: no clue of i spelt that right) of his eye. "Element, truth or dare??" Kuwabara asked. "Dare." "Light urself on fire and then let some one pour a bucket of water on u." Element just looked at him like he was an idiot, but brought her fire to the surface. "Whose gonna pour the water on me Kuwabara??" Element asked innocently. "How bout we let Kurama do it" he replied to her question. So Kurama took the bucket Element handed to him and poured it on her. "Oh thats cold." What she didnt notice, but the guys did, was that her white shirt had become see-through. "Umm.....El" Hiei said while watching Kurama. Kurama just sat back down and tried to keep Yoko under control. /Let me out damnit!!! I'll make it known to her that u can see through her shirt/ Yoko said while trying to get out. 'NO!!' Kurama answered. /I wonder what size bra she wears??/ 'SHUT UP!!' "Hmm??" "U may want to check ur top" Yusuke said while staying seated. (sky a/n: thats not what u wrote during english and spanish. a/n: i dont care. i'm changin it) "O..k??" she answered and looked at her top. She saw through the wet cloth straight to her black bra. "Uhh......I knew that. I thought it had ripped when u told me to check it," Element said as she sat back down, "And now its my turn. Kurama, truth or dare" "Truth" he answered not noticing her evil little smile. "Are u, or have u ever, been gay or bi??" Everyone looked at Kurama to see his reaction. "No. Never have been, and never will be" Kurama answered as his hair started to lighten up and his eyes went gold. 'This is gonna be fun' Element thought. "Then how bout the fox??" she asked as her eyes glowed like the flames she controls. All that happened was a cloud of smoke surrounding Kurama, and Yoko walking out of it towards Element. 'Damnit Yoko. Dont fuckin hurt her!!' /Dont worry. I wont. I'll just show her I'm not gay or bi./ [Yoko!! What the fuck r u doing?!?!] /Teaching her a little lesson./ When Yoko appeared, Yukina and Keiko jumped behind the chair while Kuwabara flipped over the back of the couch and hid. "ELEMENT MOVE!!" Yusuke yelled when Element didnt leave her chair. When Yoko reached her chair, he placed his hands on the arm rests and leaned over Element. "Ur not afraid??" he asked her when she didnt flinch. "Nope. And I'm still waiting for an answer fox" she replied smugly. "Its no." "Then prove it. I dont trust what people say." [What the fuck r u doing?!?!] -Its called having fun Hiei. Besides, I can take care of myself.- "Fine. I will prove it, and u'll like it too" Yoko told her with a smile that reminded her to much of Sesshomaru's when he was planning something. 'Uh-oh. I think I really did it this time' she thought as she remained calm on the outside. Then without warning, he leaned over and covered her lips with his. Hiei and Yusuke both fell out of their chairs and Kuwabara passed out. Keiko and Yukina went to go see if the three were ok after they looked at Elements face as her eyes closed. After about a second she returned his kiss tenfold. (a/n: I'm having way to much fun with this)

         Dun, dun, duhhhn. Cliffy!! My second one!! Anyways, I hoped u liked this chapter. It's the first one I've ever written like this. I'm not good at this romance stuff so bare with me people. Well u know the drill. Review please. Chapter 6 will be up as soon as I get some ideas. Later
         ~~Shadow~~