InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Willing Prisoner ❯ Willing Prisoner ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Willing Prisoner
Author: Kage Otome (Shadow Maiden on Mediaminer)
Archived: Mediaminer (dot) org
Summary: A job gone wrong and she was caught, fortunately or unfortunately for her they decide to ‘interrogate’ her in the most interesting of ways...At first she is cautious and embarrassed however, she can’t afford to fail this mission, she’ll do anything to get what she came for...anything. Only she never counted on actually liking them.
Rating: NC-17
Crossover: Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho
Pairing: Kuronue/Kagome/Yoko
Feedback: Preferred
Beta’s: None
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of these characters. Inuyasha belongs to Rumiko Takahashi and Yu Yu Hakusho belongs to Togashi Yoshihiro.

A/n: Hello, long time no see, sorry about the lack of updates for the past...couple of months...I could go into a long detailed rant of why I wasn’t able to update but that would just bore you and inside your head you’d be saying ‘yeah, yeah, yeah, get on with it!’ So I’ll just go straight into the story.

Dedication: This one is for KuraKitsune, my best friend and sister...Happy very, very belated Birthday Kura!

*Willing Prisoner*

By: Kage Otome (Shadow Maiden)


Ba-bum.

Ba-bum.

Her pulse sped up as the adrenaline coursed through her system and the hairs on the back of her neck rose at the challenge presented before her. This would certainly be a new experience. Not that she had much of a choice, her master, her mind spat with great dislike bordering on hatred, had ordered this and she had but no choice to comply. After all he held something very dear to her... Anyway, how hard could it be to steal from these two demons?

Besides, according to her master (she did so dislike that word) these demons should be ‘resting’ from some type of job they had done...He did not specify what type of job, which made her all the more suspicious, however they were most likely assassins or spy’s, both options didn’t bode well with her. She’d have to be doubly careful if that were the case. Making sure her concealing spells were in place, she moved carefully, swiftly, through the forest, closer towards her target, careful not to alert them as to her presence, not even the leaves stirred in her wake.

If there had been one good thing about being ‘servant’ to her ‘master’ it was that he taught her much in their time together. No it wasn’t easy or fun, but what he taught her would help her, especially once she found a way out of that hellhole. But her master was if anything a calculating bastard, and he knew she wouldn’t dare plan anything against him, while he held what was ‘hers’ in his grasp. So she waited patiently, biding her time, and learning what he had to teach her. After all when she first came to him, she was clumsy, weak, ill-suited to complete the tasks he wanted, demanded her to do, now...she was anything but.

Normally her master would giver her a few weeks to complete a ‘mission’ depending on it’s difficulty. If it was something like stealing she was given a few weeks to observe her ‘target’s’ habits and calculate weaknesses, coming up with a plan for the best ‘entrance’ and exits (always having more then one exit and entrance route, just in case something unexpected should occur). However her master had done that for her, just another thing to add to her list of suspicions about this so called ‘mission’. ‘If it was so damn important he should get off his lazy ass and do it himself , she thought to herself annoyed.

She had one week to get in and out of the so called ‘lair’ with the so called ‘prize’. Sighing quietly to herself she wondered who the hell she pissed off to end up being the ‘servant’ to her master. ‘Might as well get this over with.’ She thought with a sigh as she followed her ‘masters’ plans. He’d marked off the entrance and exit, which she of course had no choice but to follow, considering there was only one entrance and exit, and they were one in the same, very risky, but she had no other option. Anything and everything could go wrong, so she’d have to be very careful besides, the longer she put it off the more chance of the demons becoming alert to her presence.

So she leapt from her perch on the tree and began stealthily making her way closer to the cave entrance. Eyeing the salivating man-eating plants wearily she knew she had to try her best to avoid them, especially that hideous looking tree. There were no doubt other traps around the entrance to the cave. Any step she made could be her last, sweat sluggishly dribbled down her face, no pressure.

No fucking pressure...
----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
Muscles tense, she leaped into the air executing a few well timed flips and twists, followed directly by handsprings and more flips, carefully avoiding the traps she had ‘found’ (by throwing a stick to see if they were movement or touch activated). The ‘traps’ activated if pressure (no matter how light) was put on it for more then two seconds. Landing safely (or as safe as one can be on ‘enemy’ territory) on the other side of the clearing she approached the mouth (opening) of the cave, wearily.

The outside traps shouldn’t have alerted the demons inside to her presence, but there was always the chance that they could come and check for the disturbance. She was careful to stay out of the range of the more deadly plants like that horrid, ugly tree, but she had activated one of the underground traps, while ‘testing’ the booby trapped clearing. Damn plant nearly took her hand off when she reached for the stick. But still, if the plant could call to it’s ‘master’ would it not have already called to the kitsune?

Shaking her head, to clear her thoughts, she forced herself to focus. She couldn’t afford anymore mistakes, she’d made enough of them already. She needed a clear head and calm nerves, closing her eyes she focused on the matter at hand.
Taking a deep breath, she slowly opened her eyes, and froze, breath catching in her throat, heart thumping faster and faster in her chest as a chill swept through her body, the hairs on the back of her neck standing up in warning. She had to get out of there. Now. Something...

‘Something...is very wrong...’

And all was black.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
‘Damn... ’ She thought blearily as she returned to consciousness.

‘Baka, Baka, Baka!’ She berated herself for the stupid mistake she’d made, gritting her teeth she forced her eyes open just the slightest bit, not yet wanting to give away her ‘awakened’ state to her captors, carefully regulating her breathing. Her arms were secured to the wall next to her head, with some type of chain, it was definitely warded against her type of energy.

First and foremost, she had to find out if anyone was in the room or in the near vicinity of said room. Then she’d go from there, but with the way her luck was going--they’d be right there in the room with her, waiting for just the slightest sign to signify her return to consciousness. Examining the room through lidded eyes wasn’t an easy task but the visual check confirmed that she was alone in the room, however her ‘captors’ could return any minute she’d have to work fast. Carefully she tilted her head so some of her long locks fell in her face, she drew out the small needle like shuriken she’d hidden in her now loosely braided hair, with her teeth. Having extracted the shuriken she began to quickly and carefully pick the lock using only that needle-thin shuriken and her mouth, not an easy feat.

But clearly her captors underestimated her, otherwise they would have used the kitsune’s vines. There would’ve been no way for her to get out if that had been the case. After all there was not a doubt in her mind the vines would’ve ‘told’ the fox what was going on, of course another option would’ve been to chain her hands above her head, she wouldn’t have been able to reach them then. But once again male stupidity prevails, after all males think that they are far superior to females (which is obviously a lie, made up by inadequate males simply because they’re getting beat by said females), therefore they would never think that a mere woman could break out of the bonds. The insult was a blow to her pride, but her pride could take it after all she wasn’t ruled solely by ‘pride’ or ‘hormones’ like so many males (and some females come to think of it ) were. Besides it was admittedly her fault. But still...

She was a tad disappointed, she’d expected better.

Well--not really.

Click.

Taking the shuriken from her mouth with her now free hand, she quickly removed the other shackle-like chain from her wrists and ankles she scanned the room once more looking for a possible escape route, completely oblivious to the two pairs of eyes watching her.

She stiffened suddenly, the knowledge of what she felt suddenly sinking in.

‘Damn.’
------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------
Light and Dark.

Day and Night.

That’s what they were two opposing forces that came together to form an unbeatable team. One would think that the two of them would sooner kill each other then work together, and at first that was true. They had been rivals, enemies but somewhere along the line things changed. They found themselves helping the other intentionally or not, get out of sticky situations, which often forced them to form a temporary alliance. Friendship, trust, that grew later. Something that startled both demons who were independent and naturally suspicious.

But they had qualities that complimented each other, and together they became the most notorious thieves in the Makai. But with notoriety comes a price, nothing they couldn’t handle mind you, just some annoying things. Like the bounty on their heads placed by the Reikai---that was certainly troublesome, having to outrun and trick those Reikai goons. Not that it wasn’t fun and most certainly amusing, it just got tiresome, you’d think they’d give up after all the failed attempts. It got especially annoying when they were either going out for a mission or returning from one (sometimes while ‘outfoxing’ the guards from where they had completed a ‘job’).

However...

This woman...she didn’t not feel like Reikai, she did not have the taint of hate and death that clung to the Reikai forces.

She did not even look like Reikai, there were no visible markings on her person indicating she was one of Reikai’s.

So that left the question---Who was she? And what was her objective?

Observing her from the shadows, Yoko’s eyes narrowed, whoever she was, she knew what she was doing, nothing gave away the fact that she had returned to consciousness, but he knew, instinctively he knew that she was very aware of her ‘situation’ but he also knew she was unaware they were there just beyond her vision, hiding in the shadows, biding their time. That meant she was not a shadow user, but there was a high possibility she was a miko, especially if the sudden stiffness in her body was because she sensed them. There were only two types of beings that could sense Kuronue and himself when Kuronue manipulated the shadows. One--other shadow creatures and two--miko’s or holy beings.

But what the hell...was a miko (who wasn’t working for Reikai, as far as they could tell) doing in Makai?

----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
She had one choice.

Well to be technical about it she actually had two, but she didn’t like the other option, it would require more time, something she didn’t have. As far as she was concerned the mission was out, there was no way she could pull it off anymore (well not right now at least) after all her position was ‘compromised’ so to speak, ah hell, she was caught. She didn’t know these demons and didn’t know what type of ‘punishment’ they dealt out, but from their power levels it couldn’t be good. Hence yet another reason for her ‘one’ choice. And that was to--much like a cornered animal, relying completely on instinct alone--bolt.

And bolt she did...

Right into a brick wall of a chest.

Recovering quickly from the speed in which they revealed themselves she used the force of the impact to kick off said chest, rebounding off the wall and vault into the air over their heads, landing behind the two stunned demons. She’d bet they weren’t prepared for her to recover that fast, they probably didn’t know she knew they were there. On the other hand...maybe they did, it wouldn’t be a smart move to underestimate these demons.

Darting out of the ‘room’ she sped up, taking a sharp left turn, trying to place where in the ‘lair’ she was. The schematics her ‘master’ had provided of the ‘lair’ were sketchy at best. But from what she gathered she was in the northern most part of the lair. The entrance and exit were at the south. She was positive that there were other entrances/exits because no self respecting demon would lock themselves away in an underground lair with only one entrance and exit. She simply had no time to look, she figured it was safer to go for the one she knew was actually there. This was all her master’s fault, she knew she should’ve gotten ‘injured’ or something, after all she knew from the beginning that something fishy was going on when he assigned her to this.

But her master was a really freaky guy. Shaking her head she concentrated at the matter at hand staying ahead and out of the grasp of the kitsune and koumori. Not to difficult, they were fast and they had the home advantage, but she was much smaller and lighter. Not to mention she was putting her power into her feet to help speed her along. Making another sharp right she swore--a dead end. ‘This was not in the blueprints.’ she thought before whipping around, hoping to double back before the fox and bat caught up.

Too late.

Dropping to a familiar fighting stance she drew the sword strapped to her side, with any luck she’d be able to defend herself, distract, possibly injure them enough, and turn tail and run (maybe even with the assigned ‘items’ she was ordered to retrieve). She was certainly not above any of that, anything to get the job done and get out of there alive. Eyes hardening she considered her options carefully, a smirk curled over her lips slowly, instantly putting the two demons on guard.

Grinning wickedly she lifted the hem on her top before flashing them, and darting around them as their eye’s widened in momentary surprise. ‘The element of surprise is the greatest weapon one can have.’ Kagome thought slightly amused. She knew she must’ve caught them off guard, after all how many times do you find someone flashing you when you expect a fight? It’s enough to throw most people off guard for a few seconds at the very least, giving her just enough time to get past them.

Smirking to herself as she heard the soft curse of one of the demons (she wasn’t sure which) but she sped up, the exit was near. Adding an extra boost of power, she sped up even more, unfortunately neither she nor the woman she crashed into were expecting each other. Cursing to herself for not sensing her she mentally thrashed her master, ‘Only two of them will be there, my ass’ she thought. If there were only two of them then who the hell was this woman?

Growling mostly to herself she accidentally let loose a flare of power killing the barely clothed woman quickly and efficiently . Oh well, Kagome doubted they’d miss her, she was either a maid, or an...’amusement’. Well, at least she hoped so. She didn’t have a mark on her neck, nor was she marked by scent--frowning Kagome absently shook her head ‘I’ve been spending far too much time with overpowering, degrading, pigheaded men’.

‘Men...’ Snorting mentally she continued on her way, speeding up considerably, they were practically on top of her now. Glancing back she caught sight of the silver haired kitsune gaining speed, turning her eyes widened briefly in surprise, before shutting as the koumori knocked her unconscious.
---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------
Kuronue glanced at Yoko as he arrived next to him. She had led them on quite the chase before Kuronue managed to ‘detain’ her. Lifting her limp body they spoke quietly while (this time) making sure to strip her of her weapons, not wishing to waken the woman just yet.

“She almost got away.” Yoko said slightly incredulously.

No one before had ever come that close before. Hell no one had ever gotten out of that room before.

They grudgingly had to admit if they’d been anyone else, she’d of likely had them beat.

“Who do you think she is?”

“We’ll see...Patience, my friend, patience...”

----------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
When she came to it was to a very distinct, pungent and overall unappealing aroma. Yoko moved the plant away from her face as her blue-gray eyes focused on them with a startling intensity. If looks could kill...they’d be a pile of dust, it was almost as if she was willing them to spontaneously combust. Meanwhile her mind was going a mile a minute, trying to process everything.

“What are you?” This question came from the fox.

“Obviously, I’m human.” Kagome nearly snorted at the sheer stupidity of the question.

“Do you work for Reikai?”

“Tch. Those idiots? What makes you think that?”

“Who are you and why are you here?”

“I’m a person, I’m here because you wouldn’t let me leave.”

Someone twitched, the need to hurt something, or rather someone getting stronger.

“If you don’t work for Reikai who do you work for?”

“I work for a spotted squirrel named knuckles, he’s obsessed with you, wanted me to steal a lock of your hair so he could make a love potion. ” She said this blandly, shrugging.

Yoko’s eyes narrowed, dangerously close to twitching, while the vein in his forehead throbbed with anger. ‘She dares mock me?’

“Don’t test the limits of my patience.”

She tested him, challenged him then, narrowing her own eyes.

“And if I do?”
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------

Yoko steamed.

That woman...was so...so...infuriating! Kuronue watched as his partner and best friend pace the room, highly amused, it had after all, been months since someone had riled his partner, so.

Yoko glared at Kuronue who was so obviously enjoying this. What was it about that woman that seriously irked him. Normally he was patient and able to go on interrogating, even resorting to more...physical tactics to get the answers he wanted. But something about her just made him lose his cool. He didn’t like this at all, and that, that stupid bat! Yoko glared harder, he just knew Kuronue was laughing inside!

“I’d like to see you get answers out of her then!”

Kuronue smirked.

“Very well.”
---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------

Kagome was amused. Did those two idiots really think that she was going to tell them anything? Though technically she did sort of tell the truth...sort of, well her own twisted version of the truth. It wasn’t her fault they thought she was lying. Truth is stranger than fiction after all. It was amazing how fast they gave up. Either that or they were getting ready for round two...Perhaps the bat would take a shot at her. She could take whatever they dished out. She had no other choice. She was never, to under any circumstances, allow her ‘masters name’ to be known, nor her purpose. Otherwise Inuyasha would get it.

While she no longer loved the sorry mutt, she did have an obligation to aid him. After all it was kind of her fault he was in her ‘masters’ prisoner. If she hadn’t been so weak before, she wouldn’t have been kidnapped, and Inuyasha wouldn’t have attempted to rescue her (and get his ass kicked). Her master had seen something in her, and they’d made a deal. She had to be strong. Inuyasha’s mate was waiting for their return no doubt. But it had been a little over a year since their capture and her ‘training’ began. She straightened her shoulders from their slumped position in determination.

‘Bring it.’

“So koneko, are you ready to tell us the truth now?” Kuronue spoke, trailing a clawed hand down her cheek, his voice and touch sending shivers up her spine...Something...was different about this approach.

She stayed silent, focusing on the kitsune (who she could’ve sworn was pouting) who entered behind his partner.

“So it’s the koumori who will be doing the interrogating from now on, I suppose it’s for the best, since the poor kitto doesn’t have the patience.” Both Kuronue and Yoko let the comment bounce off them, some easier than others...

“Will you at least tell us your name?”

Kagome blinked in surprise.

“Why would you want to know my name?”

“So we know what to put on your tombstone.” A squeaky voice came from the bat flying around the room in circles, looking like it was high on something.

“Why, your going to give me a tombstone?! Your too kind!” Kagome exclaimed with a glance at the bat hovering around the koumori’s head. “Who are you?”

“I’m the great Kuronue-sama’s sidekick!”

“Crack head.” Kagome said.

The bat, identified as Kuronue’s (obviously he had no idea he had one) sidekick, came at Kagome in what could only be called bat ‘fury’ in a huge dive, right towards her face. She simply stared at the bat, tilting her head to the side in curiosity as the bat went flying right past her, hitting the wall with a thump--a whole foot away from her head. She shook her head.

“What the fuck?” She turned to the two demons who were looking quite speechless themselves.

“What kind of interrogation tactic is that? You two aren’t very good at this kind of thing are you, what is this, your first time?”
---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------

They&# 8217;d been insulted, ignored, taunted, and humiliated. Now they were wondering who was really in control. And still after two days they hadn’t gotten a single thing out of her , sure she answered their questions, but she did it with either a smart ass remark, insult, another question, or something that made sense, but didn’t actually answer the question. The most humiliating of them all, she’d actually fallen asleep while they were interrogating her! Either they were really bad ‘interrogators’ or she was just a bad prisoner...

“I think it’s time to take it up a step.” Kuronue said softly, observing Kagome as she carried on a conversation with the bat, she deemed as ‘Crack head’. In other words, she continued to talk and generally do all within her power to annoy the hell out of the little ‘sidekick’, and was currently singing a very annoying song at a very high pitch, damn near deafening him...And he wasn’t even in the room with her, he supposed she’d have a very pretty voice, if she wasn’t making it so high. He felt as if his ear drums were about to burst.

Right now, as it was, she was currently ‘beating them at their own game’. The only one (seemingly) affected was them. If she was affected, she was excellent at hiding it. But hopefully with them raising the notch, she’d start to talk. After all, no one had ever been able to hold out against this method, of course this particular plan was only used on certain people, but as plans went...

It was flawless.

-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------

Kago me had been singing the “Never-ending song” just to be annoying, she figured if they could keep her locked up then she could be as ‘accommodating’ as possible. The bat, she deemed ‘Crack head’ was flying into the wall currently, it looked like it was doing it on purpose, and she wouldn’t blame it honestly. She paused in her song, her voice tired from how high a pitch she was hitting, and she took a deep breath, to continue on when a hand was slapped over her mouth.

“Mmph?” Kagome blinked, before looking into cold gold eyes.

“Do Shut Up.” He said, under his hand, Kagome’s mouth turned up into a half-smirk.

He removed his hand away to hear her response.

“And if I choose not to?”

He grinned, and her blood ran cold. That grin was--creepy.

‘Shit...Maybe I should’ve just shut up.’

“Then I’ll be glad to shut you up myself.” Yoko said, eyes alight with dark amusement.

Kagome’s eyes narrowed as she looked at the fox, his eyes caught hers and she found herself falling into them absently telling herself to snap out of it, that it was ‘kitsune magic’. Averting her eyes so he couldn’t spin his seduction over her she snarled. Kagome opened her mouth ready to give him a verbal thrashing, and Yoko descended on her, lips meshing roughly against hers.

‘Mmph...What the Fuck?’
---------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------


&# 8220;When will she get up?”

“I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know! You made the tranquilizer!”

“Well, I didn’t know how much to give her, I’ve never used it on a human before.” Yoko replied defensively.

Kuronue sighed.

Kagome twitched slightly hearing this ‘enlightening’ conversation. The idiot could’ve killed her! Her jaw clenched and eyes opened to show narrowed blue eyes. What kind of idiot administers a tranquilizer or anything in general to a person without knowing the proper dosage.

“She should be fine, I gave her the same dose, I would use on a low class demon. If she can’t survive it then she’s not worth our time.” Yoko said, oblivious to the infuriated woman, now very awake, and very mad.

“Is that so you knuckle-headed-egotistic-masochistic-neanderthal-from-bunny-land?” Kagome snarled, leaping for the startled fox and biting his tail, seeing as she couldn’t reach anything else (she was bound, but only loosely) and drawing a cry of pain from said fox.

‘Take that!’

Yoko made a move to whack Kagome, but she let go of his tail, making him fall flat on his face. For some reason whenever he was around her he not only lost his cool, apparently he lost everything else, like his dignity.

“What the hell do you mean ‘from bunny-land’ where’d you get that from?”

Kagome shook her head incredulously.

‘Of all the things that I call him, that’s the part that catches his attention?’

“I mean you fruit-case, your wearing bunny slippers.”

Everyone looked down to Yoko’s feet to see, that indeed they were adorned with fluffy bunny house slippers. Kuronue looked at his best friend slash partner incredulously.

“What? They feel good!” Yoko turned and stalked out of the room. After all Yoko is never one to deny himself something that makes him feel good...

Kuronue turned to Kagome who had this huge grin on her face, obviously very amused by all of this, her earlier uneasiness gone. Clearing his throat he approached her coming to stand a few inches away from her, and he stared at her, violet eyes intense in their scrutiny. She stared back at him and came to a startling revelation. He was really very handsome. Before she hadn’t really been paying attention to their looks, too busy worrying about other things, but he was very striking.

“You know, your actually very pretty.” Kuronue almost faltered. ‘Did she just notice?

“Your not so bad yourself, koneko.”

“What the hell is with you calling me a kitten? You got a cat fetish or something?”

“Come now darling, don’t you want to tell me your name yet? Then I wouldn’t have to call you koneko now would I?”

“Nah it’s all right, it’s kind of growing on me.”

Kuronue drew his hand down her side, stopping at her waist, and drawing the fabric up, moving his hand across her stomach, sending shivers up her spine, warning bells going off in her head.

“What the hell are you do--HENTAI!”

Kagome had turned a very interesting shade of red (bordering on purple) in the face and all the way down her neck. ‘That...That...Miroku-Wannabe! How dare he grab my breast!’ Kagome steamed, ‘When I get free, I’m going to shave him bald and paste feathers to his head!’

Kuronue could feel her anger in the air, he hid a smirk. ‘Finally...’ Moving his hand from it’s improper position cupping a full (and very nice) breast, he blew softly in her ear, whispering something that would’ve made even Yoko blush, lightly nipping at her earlobe. He could feel the temperature in her body rise as he began trailing soft deceptively innocent kisses down her neck, adding a nip or lick here and there until he got to her collarbone, when he looked up and caught her eyes, intention--to mesmerize her. He was however unprepared for her jerking her head back against the wall, as much as possible and bringing it forward with startling force, successfully head butting him.

“Take that, Pervert!”

“Who do you think you are to take such liberties with me?!”

“What is it you can’t get a girl willingly, you have to chain a girl up to get any action?!” Kagome growled, completely forgetting about the girl she ‘accidentally’ killed.

‘She’s resisting.’ Kuronue thought more amused than angered, it had been such a long time since a challenge had been placed in front of him, and this time the challenge was far to tasty to pass up on.

Kagome huffed indignantly and turned her head away, determined to ignore the baka. Honestly, she didn’t know what was going on through his head, but by the glint in his eyes, she really didn’t want to know. ‘God, what the hell did I do to anger ‘master’ that he sent me to this place, with crazy hentai psycho’s...this couldn’t be about the time I accidentally caught him kissing that portrait of Sesshoumaru, could it?’ Kagome shivered at the thought. Scary thought.

“What was that for, Koneko? Didn’t you enjoy my attentions? Perhaps you’d prefer Yoko?” Kuronue suggested.

“Yoko? I assume he’s the one with the bunny slippers?”

Kuronue nodded slightly.

“Oh, sure, I just adore the slightly psychotic, bunny-wearing, egotistic type.” Kagome drawled sarcasm laced heavily through her voice.

“That’s great, I’ll go get him!” Kuronue left the room a smirk adorning his face.

Kagome stared after him, mouth agape.

----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

She had passed the worried stage long ago, she was on the verge of hyperventilating. Those two--either they were very good at playing this game (pretending to be idiots, and then showing their ‘true colors’) or they were really, really bad and she was just getting ahead of herself. She really hoped it was the latter. But as they walked into the room, side by side, with those identical glints in their eyes, all her hopes flew out the window.

‘Kami-sama save me.’

“So, Koneko, I’m more your type, eh?” Yoko drawled, grasping her chin and tilting her face up to meet his gaze.

“No, I prefer my men--”Kagome was cut off abruptly as Yoko captured her lips again, ravaging her mouth brutally. Yoko nipped on her bottom lip, tugging the soft appendage into his mouth and sucking the lightly bleeding lip, gently tracing the wound with his tongue.

“You taste delicious.” Yoko said, eyes considerably darker.

Kagome was flushed either in anger or arousal (possibly both), her breath coming out in soft pants.

“You...” Her eyes flashed in anger.

Before she could start ranting to the two of them Kuronue decided it was his turn for a kiss. He was considerably gentler, cupping her cheek in his hand, gently coaxing her mouth open, snaking his tongue in to meet hers, tearing a moan from her. Just as quickly she seemed to snap out of it and bit down on the invading tongue. Kuronue backed off for a second before smirking and coming back with twice the force. Sometime during the kiss Yoko had released her from her bindings.

“Now be a good girl.” Yoko said, as Kuronue pulled back.

Kagome kicked out trying to get away, knowing this may be her only chance to get away again. Foreseeing this Yoko quickly pressed a pressure point on the back of her neck, catching her as she fell limp in his arms.

“She certainly is a feisty little thing, isn’t she?”

------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------------

‘Damnit, that makes it four times already!’ Kagome’s eyebrow twitched. ‘Wait a second...’ Kagome looked around her, she was in some kind of bedroom and... ‘I’m not bound!’ She grinned, and then realization set in. ‘Why aren’t I bound?’

The door opened and all color faded from her face only to come back with a vengeance, as she gaped, unable to find any words to say. The two of them were clad only in towels. Towels meaning little strips of cloth, that have no business calling themselves towels. She gulped feeling heat rush through her body, there was certainly no denying these two youkai were handsome, but without most of their clothes...She clenched her hands, momentarily forgetting that she was unbound and thus could probably escape. The thought of using her powers didn’t even enter her mind--proving quite obviously she was not in her right mind at the moment.

“Your drooling, koneko.”

Snapping out of it she automatically denied it. “Am not.” She did a subtle as possible drool-check test. Damnit...She was drooling.

‘Come on Kagome, you’ve seen hotter...um...um....Sesshoumaru! That's right, think Sesshoumaru.’ Her breathing sped up as they approached. ‘Calm yourself. Come on, think, think, oh look at that chest....No, no, no! Snap out of it, this is just a dream, an illusion.’ She pinched herself.

“So I’m not dreaming.”

“No, your not.”

The grinned in a way that could only be described as ‘We-know-we-look-hotter-than-anything-you’ve-ever-seen’. They obviously knew the affect they had on women, especially dressed or rather undressed like that. They were gorgeous and they knew it. But she was smarter than that, she was not going to fall victim to their scheme (whatever it was) no matter how good they looked. After all looks weren’t everything, but she was only human and thus susceptible to temporary moments of insanity, like lusting after these two demons. She just had to snap herself out of it. ‘Think about um...Mukotsu and Jaken, together, naked.’ She turned a very interesting shade of green at that thought, before speaking to the two males who were getting closer by the second.

“You know, you two are almost as gorgeous as Sesshoumaru.”

They paused before stalking toward her again.

“If your planning to take a bath, you may want to invest in a bigger towel, no need to be stingy with money you know.” Yoko’s eyebrow twitched.

“We’re thieves.”

“Mores the pity, you must not be very good thieves, if you can’t even steal a decent sized towel.”

They didn’t even bother with words, already knowing her goal, Yoko pounced tackling her from her position (attempting to sneak off the bed) while Kuronue doubled back to close and lock the door, tossing the key out the ‘window’. As if they needed a key to unlock the door.

“Your going to tell us everything you know, koneko.” Yoko purred, holding her tightly against his chest, having long since shed the towel to reveal a loincloth. Licking her earlobe he bit down softly before nipping at her shoulder, as his arms locked her arms to her side. As much as she hated to admit it, they were stronger then her, there was no way for her to break out of his hold.

“What makes you think you can persuade me to tell you anything?” Kagome bit out, trying to ignore her body’s reaction as Kuronue shoved her top up and began drawing designs on her bare stomach with his tongue, and Yoko began to move his hands over her body as Kuronue kept her arms immobile, while continuing with his ‘artistry’.

“Come now, koneko, if you won’t tell us your name, at least tell us what you were doing here.” Yoko spoke in an almost soothing manner.

“I told you, I was, um...” Kagome trailed off as Kuronue began to lightly suck at her nipple through the thin fabric of her top.

“Yes?”

“I was um...” Kagome shook her head trying to clear it, “lost.” she finished lamely.

“Lost, koneko?” Kuronue asked, pausing. “ I have a hard time believing that, after all I did see you evade all the traps and land quite safely on our doorstep.”

“I was drunk?” Kuronue nipped at her breast through the fabric, drawing a hiss from their ‘prisoner’.

“We didn’t smell a drop of alcohol on you.” Yoko said, “Try again.”

Yoko tweaked the nipple that wasn’t receiving attention from Kuronue, before rolling it between his thumb and pointer finger and biting at her neck softly.

“Um...” Her vision was hazy now. “I was told to find your lair.” She lied.

“Oh? And who assigned this to you, ‘knuckles’?”

“No...It was um...”

Kuronue quickly and efficiently removed the troublesome top from her body, throwing what was left of it off to the side. Kagome barely registered the sound of tearing fabric and the sudden gust of cold air. As his tongue touched the sensitive skin of her breast she arched in their hold, crying out, she’d never before felt such things, such sensations.

“Stop...” She panted weakly, realizing dimly this was wrong, but not really wanting it to stop, because if she was honest with herself, it felt damn good.

“You may be saying ‘stop’ but your body is saying ‘more’, Koneko.”

Cupping her breasts, Yoko fed one to his partner while bending over her shoulder to pay attention to the other, tearing a startled cry from her throat as she nearly sobbed with the pleasure of it, her hands clenching and unclenching the sheets beneath her.

“Surely you can come up with something better than that, koneko, who are you working for?”

She said the first name that came to mind.

“Inuyasha.”

She had to keep quiet about everything if only for his sake. Besides, Kikyo’d skin her if she ‘damaged’ her mate any more then she’s already done, you see she and Kikyo had come to a sort of understanding with each other, and she was like the serious, almost motherly type, who was a tad bit , okay more than a tad bit possessive. Just thinking about what Kikyo would do to her was almost enough to make her snap back to her senses. Well until one of them, at this point she wasn’t sure which one of them, did something especially creative with his tongue, she was pretty sure it was ‘Yoko’. A ragged moan escaped her lips unbidden.

“And who is this Inuyasha? What does she want with us?”

‘She...?’ Kagome nearly burst out laughing at the picture of Inuyasha’s expression that popped into her mind, if he’d heard that. Quickly, before they could notice the change, she masked her expression and tried to reply in a way, with a reason that would seem ‘real’.

“Inuyasha, thought to sell your location out to buyers, who were very interested in knowing where to find you.” Kagome spoke voice coming out breathier then she intended. “Apparently your some sort of sex gods among demons.” ‘Appeal to their ego, Kagome, appeal to their ego.’

“Interesting.”

“We will be back to discuss this more later.” Both demons left the room, unable to stay much longer without taking her. She appealed to them, odd considering no human had ever appealed to them before. But they had no intention of raping the poor girl (that was below them), just getting information out of her. If they’d stayed...there was no telling what they would do.

This put them in a very interesting position. In addition to the fact that they had never actually been ‘resisted’ before, they had also never really had to go that far to get information out of anyone. Normally just walking into a room with just the towel and loincloth was enough, just the temptation spurred the people on, and when they got what the wanted they killed them. Simple. But for some reason they just--couldn’t to her...Besides, there was still one thing they hadn’t figured out yet, if she was even telling the truth about this Inuyasha character.

Her name.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
She slept deeply that night, she hadn’t meant too, but she did. After a few hours of trying to get out of that blasted room she resigned herself to the fact, she wasn’t going to be getting out anytime soon. She had tried to go through the window much like the key, from earlier, only to find that outside her ‘window’ lay a fifty foot drop into a pit of man-eating plants...just great. She had forgotten that they were in a cave-like lair. One which just dropped deeper into the earth. One that also had no real ‘windows’ she could escape from...

Back to square one.

She didn’t even want to think about what would happen if they came back in the room...Shivering she drew the sheets closer to her, for protection, more than warmth. The feelings they invoked in her...were new, and well pleasurable. Something a girl could certainly get used to, not even Inuyasha had made her feel that way. And technically he was her first ‘love’. She knew she must’ve been feeling lust or something along those lines, she’d learned about that stuff in school, and from her mom who gave her ‘the talk’ when she turned thirteen. That was certainly embarrassing and the thought of those two demons and her doing the ‘naughty’ was enough to stir the ‘inner Miroku’ in her. Yup, blame it on the pervert, after all one’s bound to pick up something over the years...Fantasizing is fine, no one gets hurt and nothing actually happens...

Unknown to her, her face had steadily been turning redder with the perverted images running through her head, making the two observing demons question what was going on in her mind. ‘Bad Kagome, Stop it, yes you are a hormonal young woman, this is perfectly normal, of course it doesn’t help that you have also sexually repressed yourself and are currently trapped by two gorgeous youkai, who may want to strip you naked and---aah, Bad Kagome!’

After her ‘interesting thoughts’ she got up and paced the room a few times unknowingly giving two demons a very good view of her ‘upper assets’. Silently cursing the koumori for tearing her top she scowled at herself in the mirror (which the two sneaky thieves were watching from) her eyebrow twitching. Then the oddity of the mirror struck her. ‘Who the hell makes one wall of an entire room, mirrored?’

“Egotistic, stuck-up, I’m-such-a-pretty-youkai, males...Ugh...I bet they stand in front of this damn mirror and look at themselves for hours!” She contemplated breaking it before deciding against it, after all, she’d just make a huge mess, and her captives just may make her not only clean it up, but pay for it as well...That would be just perfect. She turned away and jumped onto the bed for lack of anything better to she lay there, thinking, and somewhere sorting through her ‘thoughts’ she began to doze, before falling into a deep sleep, bringing us to where we are now, with her awakening from her deep, troublesome sleep.

Shoving a hand through locks damp from sweat she swore softly, the aftereffects of her...stimulating...dream troubling her more than the dreams themselves. Sure it’s natural for a healthy woman her age to be dreaming of such things, hormones and such, it’s her reaction to them that troubled her. She’d had dreams before, but never so vivid and never had she reacted so passionately to them--and it was just a dream! She was in deep trouble if they got their hands on her again, because she probably wouldn’t resist...

“This is so screwed up.”
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------

“S o what’s next?” Kuronue asked glancing at his partner.

“Hm...” Yoko put his pointer and thumb finger against his chin in a contemplative pose.

“I have an idea.”

----------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

< i>‘Bored, bored, bored, I’m so bored.’ Kagome thought to herself. ‘I wonder if they bought the whole Inuyasha being the one behind this thing...I hope so...but if they did--why the hell am I still here?’ Kagome sighed rubbing her temple, her eyes dimmed...She needed to find a way to get both herself and Inuyasha out of her ‘masters’ reach and soon. She at least had some semblance of freedom, while Inuyasha had been caged up like some common mutt. Rolling over on the bed she put her hands under her head, the sheet pulled up over her body. Her eyebrow furrowed as she thought about possible escape routes that they hadn’t already tried.

‘Maybe if we---’

“Rise and shine!” Kagome’s eyebrow twitched as she glanced at the two grinning idiots who had apparently decided now would be a wonderful time to grace her with their presence. Yeah, right. Giving them the dirtiest look she could muster, she didn’t look all that threatening considering what she was wearing or rather what she wasn’t wearing.

“Did you two numbskulls have to tear my top?”

The two aforementioned numbskulls exchanged an amused glance before turning their attentions to the irate miko. Yoko stalked toward her in what could only be described as a lazy swagger. Kagome narrowed her eyes at the neurotic kitsune, honestly he had more mood swings then any woman she knew. Yoko grinned at her a bright grin that you would expect to see on one of those toothpaste commercials. It was her turn to falter as her eyebrows turned downward in obvious puzzlement.

The sheer surprise of seeing the blinding grin on the handsome features of the kitsune took her attention away from the amused and slightly annoyed bat, he certainly wasn’t used to being ignored. Kuronue came to stand beside her unnoticed as her unwavering and certainly untrusting gaze was completely focused on Yoko no doubt wondering what he was up too. Grinning he picked up the ‘syrup’ they’d brought for her breakfast and poured some lightly along the side of her neck and collarbone drawing a startled yelp.

“Hm, It seems i’ve accidentally spilled some syrup on you, allow me to clean it up.” Kuronue purred eyes at half mast as he brought his mouth down to suckle at her neck, lapping at the sweet syrup and the unique taste of her skin beneath it. Kagome’s eyes widened as she leapt out of the bat’s range, not waiting to be cornered by the two again. She could already feel the stirrings of arousal and cursed her treacherous body as a light blush made it’s way across her cheeks. She would not let these two get one up on her. Her eyes light up and a grin broke out over her face...no, she wouldn’t let them get one up on her--she’d get one up on them--now she had a plan.

Using the sheet as a toga her eyes gleamed and a smirk that couldn’t mean anything good for them appeared on her face for a second, before disappearing just as quickly causing the two thieves pause, questioning if they had even seen in the first place. Obviously that moment of hesitation gave the little minx enough time to put whatever plan she had into action. Kagome had begun to trail her hands, those small, delicate looking hands over the muscular physique of Kuronue, looking up at him through her lashes, giving him the most innocent eyes she could muster. She bit her bottom lip, and absently twirled a lock of his hair that had fallen loose from his ponytail before looking up at him, standing on the tips of her toes, while pulling him down a bit so she could rub her cheek against his.

“Can I please go home? I’m sorry I shouldn’t have accepted this job, it’s just...I needed the money and,” she made her eyes even larger and moist, “My brother needs a special surgery, I’m so sorry, please don’t hurt me...I just wanna go home, my family needs me.” Her whole frame was shaking now, she was the picture of harmless-please-pity-me-innocence. Kuronue twitched determined not to fall under the spell of those luminous eyes and sad puppy face. Kagome smirked inwardly and rubbed her face against his neck, whispering ‘please’ in his ear with the most pathetic voice she could muster, giving off soft whimpers while wrapping her arms around the clearly uneasy demon. During the time she’d been there she’d never shown such--vulnerability, she’d never looked so pathetic.

Yoko’s eyes narrowed...She was very clever he had to give her that , but if there was one thing Yoko knew, it was manipulation. He had learned it at a very young age. If he hadn’t been a kitsune, he probably would’ve fallen for the act. ‘A kitsune taught her how to do that...’ Yoko’s lips turned up into a smirk, ‘She just keeps getting more and more interesting.’ Making his way silently behind her he rest his hands on her hips, noting how she had to forcibly keep herself from tensing.

“You poor thing.” Yoko said sympathetically, a dark glint in his eyes.

“Don’t worry, we’ll let you return to your family...” Yoko’s eyes gleamed before he glanced at his partner’s face, “You worry too much, you should relax.” Kagome froze up, ‘Damn! How’d he know?’

Smiling shakily at him Kagome spoke, “ Oh no, I’m plenty relaxed! So I’ll just be going now...” Kagome tried to inconspicuously slip out of their arms, Kuronue’s eyes darkened as he got Yoko’s message, he kept her firmly in his arms, looking down at her with a pleasant smile. Kagome shivered, this time not out of suppressed laughter. They both knew now. Darn. And she was hoping to weaken the bat even more into letting her go. Damn fox had to go and ruin her plans. She scowled at Yoko in the mirror, seeing as her back was to her front.

“I think we make a lovely threesome, don’t you?” Yoko purred nipping her ear.

Kagome’s eyes widened at the implication before a blush made it’s way across her face. ‘Ack! Naughty thoughts, naughty thoughts!’ Inner Kagome shook her head trying to get the naughty thoughts out of her head with great difficulty, but then again...It could be...interesting... ‘No. No. And No--oh, mmm....that feels goo--ah bad! Bad, bad, baaaad...’ Kagome melted between the two youkai eyelids fluttering closed between the gentle caresses. Tilting her head back she turned slightly so her mouth was near the furry ear and whispered something that made Yoko’s eyes darken with desire and challenge. Kuronue with his impressive hearing caught the words and he grinned leaning forward.

“You have no idea what your in for koneko-chan.”

“Do you?”
----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

Okay so maybe it wasn’t the smartest idea to bait him if that look in his eyes was anything to go by. Gulping Kagome averted her eyes to the dark haired youkai in front of her, shuddering between the two of them when she caught that same look in his eyes as well. She wasn’t sure what to call that look, but she’d seen it before, when Inuyasha looked at Kikyo sometimes, and when her ‘master’ looked at the painting of what she could only assume was the two before her, she never was able to get a good look at it, with how he guarded it. He was creepy. This time she shuddered with a whole different feeling.

As if sensing her mind was wandering the two demons stripped her of her makeshift toga, pants and underwear before she even realized they’d moved. Turning bright cherry red between the two she stammered trying to cover herself, before finding herself immobile between the two. As Yoko kept her arms in place he licked from her collarbone to the side of her mouth, her legs--already immobilized by their own legs sandwiching hers--went weak, she had no doubt she would’ve fallen if they hadn’t been holding her so tightly between them.

Kagome opened her mouth to say something only to have it covered as Kuronue devoured her, his tongue explore the recesses of her mouth, groaning at the sweet taste of her. Hesitantly Kagome wound her arms around him, before shyly responding, running her tongue against his, initiating a tongue war between the two as Yoko nibbled softly on her neck. Nipping at a particularly sensitive spot behind her ear, Kagome pulled away from Kuronue to return the favor, latching her teeth onto his collarbone biting down softly, soothing it with a soft kiss and hesitant lick.

Yoko groaned a deep sound that sent shivers over her and warmth pooling low in her body. Tilting her head back so it rest on Yoko’s shoulder Kagome tilted her head so she could nip at the smooth skin of his neck and collarbone. Yoko’s hands trailed down her body as Kuronue placed small licks and kisses along her neck, one hand gently tweaking her left nipple and the other making long lazy strokes up and down her rib. Yoko, while she was distracted moved a clawed hand lower on her body and stroked her slit, applying a gentle pressure with his thumb to her clit, tearing a startled cry from the hypersensitive miko.

It was as if a bucket of cold water was dumped on her head, as the realization of just what she was doing hit her, Kagome squirmed out of their embrace surprising them as she made a dash for the door, trying to clear her pleasure fogged mind. Unfortunately for her that fog didn’t clear quickly enough as she ran head first into Yoko. Blinking she looked up at him a wary look on her face, before her eyes narrowed into flaming slits.

“You sonvabitch! What do you take me for? One of your little whores?!” She raged, unaware of what a tempting picture she made for the two highly aroused and amused youkai.

“You know, your positively delectable when your angry kitten.” Kuronue grinned from his position, now lounging on the bed, looking like he had not a care in the world.

“And you look like a deranged monkey on steroids!”

Yoko’s brow hitched up at that particular statement, certainly she could not possibly confuse him, Yoko Kurama, for a deranged monkey on steroids! Kuronue watched amused as Kagome crept slowly around Yoko as he was probably thinking some useless thought at the moment, no doubt about his looks. After all no woman had ever insulted him before. Kuronue watched as his partner spun around grabbing the feisty woman who quickly began to struggle and wiggle around in Yoko’s hold.

Yoko groaned as she wiggled against a particularly sensitive spot, his eyes half-lidded as he gazed down at her, taking in blush working it’s way up her cheeks, there was no doubt about it--she’d certainly felt how excited he was. Her gaze turned wary though she could not quite keep all the desire she felt for him, them hidden.

“Okay, let’s deal, just tell me what you want to know.” Kagome said her voice breathy and uneasy.

“Oh, kitten, it’s far too late for that.” Kagome jumped, she hadn’t even realized Kuronue had come up behind her.

Yoko tilted her chin up and slanted his lips across hers in a demanding kiss that was anything but gentle. She couldn’t deny it any longer--she was attracted to these demons, lusted after them. Screw virginity--everyone has to lose it sometime, no time like the present. Gripping Yoko’s shoulder Kagome attacked his mouth with as much vigor and passion as he did her, surprising him for a split second before his eyes flashed red. Snarling he pushed her back against Kuronue’s body nipping lips and twining their tongues, taking complete control of the kiss. Kuronue eased a single finger into Kagome’s virginal womanhood, moving it slowly in and out before gently adding a second finger as she hissed slightly.

It wasn’t like she hadn’t experimented with her own fingers, so much as his fingers were so much bigger than her own, the light pain, more of a bite than anything soon faded as he began to work up a steady rhythm that had her panting and moaning into Yoko’s mouth. Her climax hit hard and she bit down on Yoko’s lip surprised by the eruption of pleasure, tearing a snarl from him. Easing his fingers out of her he brought them to his lips, savoring the flavor.

“You taste delicious, kitten.”

“I wonder...” Kagome breaths came in soft pants. “What you taste like.”

It was Kuronue’s turn to shudder at the look in her eyes as she arched her body back against his, this time intentionally. Kuronue groaned before quickly disrobing, eager to see if she was brave enough to carry out her words. Turning away from Yoko, Kagome pressed a soft kiss to his chest before her eyes wandered. Her eyes widened as she took in his lower half, uneasiness returned to her, she was after all a simple virgin with two experienced demons. She touched Kuronue’s member softly, gently, clearly curious but unsure. Kuronue guided her hand to grip him fully and squeeze lightly tearing a broken moan from him. Kagome moved to kneel in front of him, curious as to his reaction. A bead of precum formed at the tip of his impressive erection, furthering her curiosity, swiping her thumb over it she moved spread the liquid over his shaft. Curiosity once again got the better of her as she cautiously licked the tip of Kuronue’s erection tearing a hiss of pleasure from him.

“Just like that...” He breathed.

Kagome acknowledged his words by drawing her tongue down the length of him and back up, making little designs on his throbbing erection with her tongue, tearing pleased sounds from Kuronue. Glancing up at him, their eyes met, blue and violet as she took the tip of him into her mouth and lapped at him with her tongue before giving one daring suck. Kuronue threw his head back and clenched his teeth, air escaping him in one gush no woman had ever made him feel quite like this. Maybe it was her obvious inexperience or maybe it was something else all together. Satisfied with his reaction, Kagome took more of Kuronue’s manhood into her mouth being able to fit about half, before it became uncomfortable, she began moving up and down, her hand coming up to stroke what she couldn’t fit. Kuronue’s hands gripped her head keeping her in place as he arched forward into her warm mouth. Watching him derive so much pleasure from her actions made Kagome moan softly around the twitching member, sending pleasant vibrations throughout Kuronue’s body.

Yoko watched them from his position lounging on the bed, having disrobed during their ‘play’. It was quite obvious to him, that she had no or very little sexual experience. However she was very passionate, and now she had very good teachers, his eyes darkened as he took in every curve of her body and her passionate responses to their touch, her willingness to please them(though at first she resisted a little bit)...He had a feeling she would be a very wonderful student, as he watched Kuronue’s face contort in pleasure and Kagome moan louder around his erection, sending him over with a cry of pleasure, he thought, ‘a very wonderful student indeed’.

Kagome had one of two choices swallow or choke, she swallowed as much of the slightly salty liquid as she could but the excess trailed down her chin and lips. Kuronue pulled her up and roughly took possession of her mouth, wrapping her legs around his waist she vigorously returned it. Breaking free from his lips her breath came out shuddering against his sensitive ears. Resting her forehead in the curve of his shoulder and neck she placed small kisses at his neck moving up to his ears, nipping at the sensitive appendages, licking, kissing and blowing softly, delighting in his pleasure as he moaned and tightened his grasp on her waist. It made her feel decidedly wonderful that she was bringing him such pleasure, it was such a rush.

Kuronue’s eyes closed as she continued her pleasurable torture. However they flew open as soon as she bit down on the sensitive tip of his ear, he gripped her hips tighter, before moving away from the wall towards the bed where Yoko lounged. Settling down next to Yoko with her sandwiched between the two of them, he watched as Yoko’s hands roamed her body. Yoko spooned the dark haired beauty and placed soft kisses against her shoulder and neck breathing his question into her ear.

“What’s your name, koneko?”

Kagome panted softly, her body strung tight, eyes closed as Yoko worked his magic, caressing her body, fingers dancing over milky skin and light pink nipples hard with arousal. Her breath fanning against Kuronue’s face as he fondled her other breast, his right hand caressing her thigh.

“My name?” She asked her mind foggy from pleasure.

“Your name, koneko.” Yoko bit her neck as he slipped a finger into her body, doubling her pleasure.

Her answer came in a whispered breath, barely audible.

“Kagome. They whispered her name in unison, making it sound so sexy, so exotic.

Yoko pulled her to him, their lips meeting in a surprisingly gentle kiss. He caressed her lips with his, twined his tongue with hers, tangled her hair in his hand, as the other caressed her face with a gentleness neither was aware he possessed. Kagome’s hands trailed it’s way up Yoko’s bare chest into his hair, finding his ears, as he rolled over pulling her onto him. Yoko catching Kuronue’s eye smirked before flipping Kagome over onto her back and moving down her body, pausing to lavish one highly sensitized breast with his mouth, leaving the other free for Kuronue’s attention.

Working his way down her abdomen he made sure to catch her eyes as he dipped his tongue into her belly button, swirling it down to the small patch of curly hair. Kuronue seeing his intent grinned, slipping his middle finger into her womanhood, followed by his pointer finger. Working the two digits in and out for a few strokes Kuronue spread her flower open to Yoko’s questing tongue. Kagome arched almost completely off the bed, Kuronue slid behind her to lay underneath her body, before grabbing hold of her thighs, holding her open and exposed. The cry that tore itself from her throat as Yoko’s tongue explored her womanhood was music to their ears.

Yoko grinned wickedly nipping at the small protrusion of flesh before continuing down to devour the young miko. Kagome shuddered in Kuronue’s arms turning her head to bite down on his shoulder in a rather pathetic attempt to muffle the sounds of pleasure emerging from her body.

“Do you like that Kagome, do you enjoy Yoko’s tongue stroking you, devouring your sweet little--” Kuronue taunted the young miko before he was abruptly cut off by a rather savage kiss from said miko, who’s eyes were aflame.

“Screw you, bat!”

Kuronue gave a dark chuckle, “Oh you will...”

Kagome simply cried out in response as Yoko did something especially interesting with his tongue, tearing another orgasm from her, this time Kuronue caught her mouth with his instigating a brief tongue war, he groaned as her body shuddered over his, sending vibrations along his erection, his hips arched up instinctively grinding himself against her ass.

Yoko prowled up her body pressing sensuous kisses and naughty nips as he went before coming to rest on top of her looking into the most enchanting eyes he’d ever seen, not because they were especially beautiful or because they were so unique, but because of what he saw in those eyes, such broad range of emotions, such passion and fire--those were eyes he could fall in love with. With that his eyes widened briefly in amazement and incredulity at his thoughts before fluttering in a half-lidded state---what an interesting prospect. Perhaps he was watching too many Ningen soap operas...that was probably it. Shaking it off, he pressed his lips over hers nibbling her already thoroughly kissed lips. Twining his tongue with hers, he kept his golden eyes locked on her sea colored orbs, as she refocused on him, her hand coming to rest on the back of his head, journeying up to pet one of his ears.

“There will be a bit of pain.”

“I know.”

“Are you ready?”

“Would I still be here if I wasn’t?” His eyes darkened before he began guiding his impressive erection to the tiny opening. He pushed the head in carefully watching her reaction, seeing her slight grimace and feeling the clenching tightness of her sheath he hissed softly--she was still much tighter than he anticipated. He watched his partner make soft comforting noises, placing gentle kisses along her neck, before turning her face towards his to kiss her. As she was distracted he eased a few more inches in before hitting her barrier. He locked eyes with Kuronue, who began playing with her right breast as he deepened the previously chaste kiss.

Yoko bottomed out in one hard, quick thrust as she was distracted. Kagome’s eyes flew open as she cried out into Kuronue’s mouth the feeling of being stretched to the limit and losing her virginity a bit much, her body contracting tightly almost violently around Yoko’s manhood tearing a soft growl from him. Her hands clenched his shoulder tightly as a few tears escaped her eyes, but were quickly licked away by Kuronue and Yoko who bent over to rest himself over Kagome and Kuronue.

“The pain will ease.”

Kagome clenched her teeth, breathing deeply for a few moments, before true to their word the pain began to ease and a new feeling of being completely filled replaced it. Pushing back against Yoko, he pulled out a few inches before thrusting back in, taking things nice and slow, gradually picking up his pace, withdrawing from her almost completely before thrusting into her again, tearing mewling cries from her, his eyes flashed red as he continued his assault on her young body, enjoying her passionate responses. Under normal circumstances he would’ve taken his time, torturing her sweetly going on and on, but as it was she had put him in such a state of arousal slow wasn’t even on his mind.

Suddenly Yoko pulled himself out of her tearing a soft cry of disappointment from Kagome, however that disappointment was short lived as Kuronue replaced him from beneath her. Absently she noted while Yoko was a bit longer, Kuronue was a bit thicker, his erection stretching her walls wider to accommodate him, she cried out as he pounded into her body with as much if not more vigor than Yoko. Yoko came to sit beside them before taking one of her breasts into his hot mouth and the other in his hand, caressing and tweaking the nipple occasionally. Kuronue continued his vigorous thrusting, hand coming around her slender body to her clit, rubbing it as he continued to thrust into her.

Kagome came so suddenly, without warning and both cried out in a mixture of pleasure and surprise she was clenching Kuronue so tightly, he couldn’t stop himself from cumming deep inside of her body, his seed splashing against her womb in hot torrents. Both were breathing hard as Kuronue slid out of her body, his hand laying still against her thigh, and the other laying on her abdomen lazily stroking the flesh there. Yoko prowled up to the two of them.

“We’re not quite done yet.” Yoko said his deep baritone voice full of promise. Opening glassy eyes Kagome quirked a brow lazily at him.

Easing Kagome off Kuronue he positioned her on her hands and knees. Kagome smirked at this position and was no doubt going to make some smart ass comment when Yoko unceremoniously plunged his manhood deep into her body tearing a yelp from Kagome a mixture of pain and pleasure. He groaned as he felt how wet she was, it was even better than the first time, of course it could be because Kuronue’s seed also added to the slickness of her body.

Pulling out he plunged back into her, stuffing his whole erection into her tearing another cry from her, he was hitting even deeper now in this position. She sank to her elbows thrusting back against Yoko who was now leaning over her, lacing his hands with hers, he continued at a steady pace, ruthlessly plundering her young body, not that you would hear her complaining.

“Oh God!” Kagome cried out, voice hoarse.

“I assure you I’m not God, though I am close.” Yoko panted in her ear.

“Conceited, egotistical male.” Kagome returned, unaware of Kuronue’s amused gaze on the two, even in the throes of passion they were bantering with each other.

Yoko snarled as she purposely tightened her vaginal muscles around his erection, before speeding up tearing a howl of pleasure from her. He smirked.

“Jackass.” Kagome muttered, before throwing her head back in pleasure as Yoko gave a few harder thrust and Kuronue slid beneath her to play with her breasts, alternating between the two doubling her pleasure. A few minutes later Kuronue slid father down her body, before his mouth latched onto her clit as Yoko gave one particularly hard thrust. She came with a loud hoarse yell, echoed by Yoko’s snarling howl as his seed shot into her womb, joining Kuronue’s.

The three of them lay panting, Kagome sandwiched between them. Kuronue turned on his side to watch Kagome, his hand trailing down her body before two fingers slid up into her body spreading her lips apart, the three of them watched as a mixture of all three of their essence escaped her body, tinged with red. Scooping some of the mixture with his fingers he guided it to Kagome’s lips, she twined her tongue around his fingers before drawing them into her mouth. Releasing them she pulled Kuronue toward her by his dark locks and kissed him, twining her tongue with his, before doing the same to Yoko, letting each of them taste their combined juices. Yoko and Kuronue’s eyes flared, and violet met gold before each smirked.

“What are you two up to?” Kagome had obviously caught the little exchange.

They just grinned before she knew it, she found herself straddling Yoko and Kuronue pushing her down so she lay flush against him, her breast crushed against the hard tan chest, his erection, once again hard pulsing against her stomach. Kuronue positioned himself behind her, Kagome looked behind her confused.

“What are you--” She cried out as he abruptly thrust himself back into her thoroughly used womanhood, pumping in and out for a few strokes before pulling out. He slid a finger along her other untouched hole and her eyes widened as she looked into Yoko’s eyes.

“Is he...?”

Yoko grinned, that was all the answer she needed. Her eyes widened just before Kuronue began working a single finger into her bottom, she bit her lip trying to get used to the slightly uncomfortable feeling. Soon another finger joined it, attempting to loosen the tight hole. She whimpered softly burying her face into Yoko’s shoulder, he rubbed her back, purring.

“Does it hurt?”

“It’s a bit uncomfortable...” Kagome replied.

After a few moments her body began to relax becoming used to the foreign feeling. It was then Kuronue pulled his fingers from her body and eased the head of his erection coated with Kagome’s juices into her bottom. She cried out as his head popped into her bottom, Yoko murmured softly rubbing her back without even realizing what he was doing.

Kuronue grunted.

“Are you all right.”

“Go slow, please.” Kuronue nodded before gently rocking back and forth slowly easing more and more of his thick staff into her body until he was completely sheathed within her. Kuronue nodded to Yoko over Kagome’s shoulder. Slow and steady he began moving until he felt Kagome shift her hips, the pain easing until pleasure began to replace it.

Kuronue stilled inside her when he saw what Yoko was going to do. Yoko slid himself into her slick womanhood, tearing a gasping cry from Kagome. She had never felt so stuffed, both of them inside of her at once, she’d only heard about these kinds of things, she had never expected to experience it herself. God it felt so good...so sinful. Her eyes closed for a moment before snapping open as they began to move. When Kuronue pushed in Yoko pulled out and vice versa. They continued this slow and steady torture for a few moments before Kagome’s voice echoed in their ears.

“Please, more! Faster, harder!” Her body tightened around them insistently.

Both their eyes bled red as they heard her panted plea, before they instantly changed the pace and depth of their thrusts. Kagome cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain, Yoko’s hands gripping her hips tightened as he watched the blissful expression on her face. Kuronue who’s hand were braced on the bed next to their heads, he used one to move her hair away from her neck and back before placing kisses on the sweat slicked skin. Yoko’s lips savagely tore into Kagome’s she eagerly returned it with as much voracity, she could feel her pleasure mounting and knew that Kuronue and Yoko were most likely feeling it as well. And like a dam bursting an orgasm struck all three of them at the same time.

She was sure she was going to die from pleasure. But damn what a way to go. Lights flashed behind her eyes as their names escaped her mouth in the greatest orgasm of her life. Dimly she could hear the cries of the two men before she felt the warmth of each of their seed filling her already overstuffed body. Kuronue and Yoko found release at the same time and were surprised at their desire to mark her but shook off the urge. After all if they truly decided to keep her, there would be time for that later.

Kuronue collapsed to the side of Kagome and Yoko, not wanting to crush her.

“Damn.”

“I second that.”

----------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

K agome woke suddenly, something had disturbed her. She woke alone in the large bed where, she blushed, events had taken place. In her hands were locks of black and sliver, her eyes widened. Either she had ripped them from their heads in the heat of the moment, or she had clenched their locks tightly as they slept and wouldn’t let go when she woke up. But she had what she came for...now it was time to leave. Kagome was surprised to feel a soft pang of remorse and pain of wrong, but shook it off for the time being.

She slid on the pants that had been discarded in their haste before heading over to the far side of the room. Trying the door she was quite surprised to find it unlocked, a wry smile slid across her face, they were really going to let her go. Did she really think they were going to lock her up, confess their undying love and keep her with them forever? Kagome shook her head of such silly things, it was just sex...even if it felt like something more to her. It was probably just the whole ‘first time’ thing. It would pass. It wasn’t like she actually liked them...did she?

Stepping out of the room she spread her aura searching for theirs to find it missing, they must’ve stepped out. Shrugging she decided to try and find her weapons and a top to use, holding her precious cargo tightly clasped in her hands.

----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

“ My hair...”

“Shut up with the hair, Yoko! Besides she got some of mine too...” Kuronue muttered. Their little kitten had quite a grip on their hair when they woke and just would not let go. They had been forced to sacrifice a few precious strands of hair, being unable to pry open her fingers all the way, which held on with a death grip. After managing to release themselves they’d cleaned up, dressed and left, both ignoring the nagging feeling of foreboding.

“What do you think she’s going to do when she finds herself alone?”

Yoko shrugged.

“...Hey...” Yoko said suddenly.

“Yeah?” Kuronue replied curiously.

“Did you remember to lock the door?”

Kuronue’s eyes widened.

Oops...

--------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
The two thieves made it back just in time to watch Kagome ‘split’ into three different Kagome’s. The one in the middle ordered the other two to go in opposite directions before she herself took off toward the North where her master awaited her return. They watched silently as she paused to look back at the lair with an oddly soft and confused expression on her face, before shaking her head and darting off at a run a frown on her features. Yoko and Kuronue’s eyes narrowed, she dared to leave them? Granted they would have probably released her eventually, but still, she left them? That just wouldn’t do.

Not at all.

Stalking her, they followed her making sure to stay out of her range. Absently they wondered if she was going to return to her ‘boss’ to tell them what she’d found or if she was going home, it was hard to tell. They’d just have to wait and see. After all did she really think they were just going to let her go? No, she was theirs, at least until they decided they didn’t want her anymore, which both of them doubted would happen anytime soon...After all they’d grown quite attached to their little kitten in the days since she’d been there. There’s nothing quite like waking up and having a ‘friendly’ verbal match with her, of course a sparring match might have been interesting. They could pin her down and lick their way down to her....

Damn she was getting away!

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------

The farther Kagome got away from Yoko and Kuronue’s lair the stronger the jolts of pain in her heart became. She frowned unsure about this new feeling it was unpleasant and rather troublesome. She couldn’t have possibly fallen in love with those two idiots, love takes time--there is no such thing as love at first sight. But still she would admit it to herself that she was rather, fond, of those two aforementioned idiots. Stopping abruptly at her thoughts, she shook her head. No, she couldn’t afford to be fond of them.

They were her masters’.

Besides creatures like them would never actually reciprocate the feeling of fondness or anything else to someone like her...After all she was but a simple, ordinary-looking, somewhat powerful human. No, they probably did stuff like that all the time--it was probably just another day for them.

Stopping at a rather inconspicuous looking forest, she looked around for a moment before entering the home through a small hole nestled at the base of a tree, sliding into her master’s home built into the base of a small mountain (more of a hill really) hidden inside the forest. Unknown to her were the two demons who’d followed her after five minutes.

She landed on her feet as the ‘slide’ abruptly came to a stop and she arrived in a large room. She nodded to the two demon guards there as they allowed her passage into their master’s chambers. She straightened her shoulders, adjusted the borrowed shirt and entered after hearing the soft, “Enter.” Taking a deep breath she turned to face her ‘master’.

“Kagome...” His dark eyes traveled down her body contemplatively.

“What took you so long?”

“I ran into a few complications.”

“Hm. Do you have it?”

“Yes, Karasu-sama.”

---------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoko and Kuronue made quick work of the two demon guards that awaited them when the arrived before creeping forward and pressing their ears to the door straining to hear anything. Both jumped about three feet in the air as they heard the loud feminine shriek, undoubtedly caused by Kagome.

“WHAT? YOU SENT ME TO GET A PIECE OF THEIR HAIR SO YOU COULD MAKE A LOVE POTION?!?!” Outside the door the two thieves sweat dropped.

“Yes.” The calm male voice replied.

“Oh. Okay.” The two in the hallway fell over before straightening up and glaring at the door.

Karasu gave Kagome a look that she associated all to well with pain. He was quite angry it had taken her so long to retrieve a few strands of hair from Yoko and Kuronue. Now he’d have to wait until the next full moon to prepare the ‘love potion’ as she called it. Absently he wondered what he’d do to them first. Kagome shivered at the look in his eyes, that guy could be scary as hell when he wanted to be, heck even when he wasn’t trying he was. She froze as he approached her, gulping and backing away uncertainly.

“Ka-Karasu?”

He narrowed his eyes.

Quickly Kagome corrected her mistake. “Karasu-sama?”

He pinned her against the wall arms on either side of her, inhaling deeply. His eyes abruptly narrowed and a snarl tore its way from his throat. Kagome’s jaw clenched in a mixture of fear, disgust and intense dislike.

“Did you fuck them?”

Kagome blinked and cocked her head to the side at the change of subject, wondering what she should say. She could of course deny, deny, deny like her mind was screaming at her to do and hope that her skills as a liar were either A) much better than she knew they were or B) he was stupid enough to buy it. And her last choice---the truth. She winced mentally at the punishment she’d receive. Well her mind was made up.

“Nope.”

Karasu positioned his face, nose to nose with hers, planning to intimidate the truth out of her. He honestly wasn’t sure if she was telling the truth or not, he’d bet she wasn’t. But then again she could be telling the truth. Choices, choices. Kuronue and Yoko frowned outside the door, wondering if she could pull off a lie with a straight face. Certainly Karasu, whom they’d remember having met once, would be able to tell she was lying.

“Very well, then you will sleep with me.”

Her jaw dropped and she sputtered incoherently, oblivious to the rage slashing through the minds of the two youkai behind the door--both whom were confused as to why they were so angry in the first place. Kagome meanwhile was still stunned, completely and utterly stunned. She had thought he was gay, or at the very least bisexual. And--and, he certainly showed no interest in her whatsoever, well not in that way anyhow. And, and, and....it was just so gross. Kagome shivered at the thought of sleeping with the bomb using crow. He could just touch her and blow her up, and just the thought of him touching her there was enough to make her ill...Karasu meanwhile watched silently as Kagome’s face turned bright red, to a pasty white before settling on a sickly green color. He absently wondered what was going on in her head.

Meanwhile our two favorite thieves were busy pondering the most effective and painful way to eliminate Karasu. It wasn’t uncommon that some weird freak lusted after the two of them, after all they were gorgeous. It wasn’t uncommon that some weird freak would try and get something of theirs to cast a ‘love spell’. However it was uncommon they would succeed, and it was uncommon that they would actually like the person working for said freak. Both gave pause as the ‘weird freak’ continued on.

“If you won’t...perhaps I will have to visit your little friend? Inuyasha?” Kagome stiffened, eyes narrowing as a soft growl tore itself from her throat unbidden.

“Don’t you dare touch him you Bastard!” Inuyasha had clearly rubbed off on her.

Yoko and Kuronue’s eyes narrowed behind the door. Inuyasha? Ah yes. The one who she said was her original ‘employer’. Most likely it was that this Inuyasha fellow was someone important--their eyes flashed red--to her and she was trying to protect him, therefore was working for this Karasu who wanted to cast a love potion on them...It would actually be quite amusing under any other circumstances, however it involved them and what was theirs. Both frowned, pulled out of their thoughts as they heard a ragged groan pierce the air.

Kuronue slipped into the shadows, pulling Yoko along (who looked like he was just going to burst through the door) and entered the room, traveling through the shadow realm, before appearing behind Karasu. Kagome who was pinned to the wall by a blade, gave a weak grin in their direction over Karasu’s shoulder as he drove the blade deeper into her shoulder, tearing another pained groan from her. Yoko in one angered snarl, quite literally tore Karasu off her as Kuronue dislodged the blade from Kagome’s shoulder. She sagged into his arms, staring at his chest, catching sight of the same blood red pendant he’d had on before when she first encountered them. It hadn’t really registered in her mind until just then-- ‘It’s a protection charm...’.

“Pretty...”

Kuronue grinned down at her, tilting her chin up.

“You know, Kagome-kitten, I’m beginning to think you like being put into positions where we have complete control over you. Getting caught by us, running away from us (only to end up being saved by us)....Darling, who knew you liked to be dominated like this.” Kuronue purred pushing her against the wall. “Just asking to be punished by us...” Kuronue watched amused as fire spit from her eyes, and as her mouth opened no doubt to scream at him, he bent down and took possession of it with his own.

“Ouch! Did you have to bite my tongue?”

“You deserved it! Perverted bat!”

Yoko chuckled behind them, catching both their attention.

“If you wanted it rough why didn’t you just say so.” Yoko’s eyes flashed dangerously. “I’d be more than happy to oblige...”

“PERVERTS!!!”

-------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

And thus the story of our interesting threesome comes to an end...Karasu was utterly devoured by Yoko’s plants, before he even had a chance to create a bomb, none the less use it. Inuyasha freed with instructions from our two favorite thieves to return to his home, and that they would take good care of Kagome (who’s wound was patched up and was currently tied by vines, screaming obscenities, threats of death and mutilation, struggling uselessly, glaring at the two thieves, just swearing vengeance on them). Inuyasha left snickering at her misfortune, before Yoko and Kuronue headed home, their angry prisoner in tow. Yes, life was once again good for them.

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------------
“I hate you.”

“Now, you don’t really mean that, love.” Yoko crooned softly stroking her head as she lay panting softly against his chest.

“Yes. I do. I mean honestly how the hell do you two always manage to beat me at damn near everything. Then leave me panting between you, sweaty and messy while you don’t have a single hair out of place?” Kagome pouted.

“Years of experience my dear.”

Kagome snorted.

“Years of experience my ass.” Kagome muttered. “Maybe I should purify you?”

“Ooh...Kinky.”

Kagome made a soft sound of disgusted amusement.

Kuronue grinned behind her, violet eyes twinkling as he nuzzled her neck from behind, twining his arms around her waist. Yoko grinned lazily as he watched Kuronue bring their Kagome into his arms, fingers ghosting over her ribs tearing soft giggles from her. Perhaps she was what they had been missing all along? She certainly brought a certain light to their home, to their lives since she’d arrived...Perhaps in time....

“One day we’ll steal your heart away...”

“Not if I steal yours’ first.”

‘But until then...I’ll stay your willing prisoner.’
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------
A/n : And DONE! After a long wait and lots of tweaking and Lord knows how many editings and bumps in the road it’s done! I’m still not completely happy with it. The ending was rushed as well, but I didn’t feel like going on and on about it...But it shall do for now! I will probably eventually go back and revise it later. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed it, especially you Kura! I’ll try and get on to talk to you on AIM over Spring Break. But Chemistry is killing me. Review!