InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "4400" ❯ the ball of light ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The date is 2004, July 4

Look over there!! Somebody said which runaway from it. It was a ball of light everyone in the government is trying to find out wan it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CIA office~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We need to out what is that ball light came from and what does it do! Said Ron. We don't know sir but we know were it going to pacific lake in Maine sir said Sara. Let go there then , move move people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~pacific lake, Maine~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ball of light is out of harm way but still jeopardy us, as we still here in the of the ball of light we must stay clam, for later on. The new today is the ball of light from the sky we don't know what it is but a treat to us all. Stay tune we going to have more in the update!

Look at that everyone in panic, we need to learn more about that ball of light now!

Yes sir!

I need to go there sir!

Fine Sara go!

As Sara run to the lake, two missile right to the ball of light but it didn't do anything at all but make bigger and brighter. The ball of light explode then 4400 people standing around near the lake. All of them look around to where there are but nobody knew where they are. The news channels show some of people of the 4400. In the CIA office were all amaze of this news, nobody know what to of this news they just heard. Later on the 4400 were in a room, everyone in turning mad.

Hey what are you looking at monk! Said a silver hair man.

Nothing! Said the monk.

Keh, yah right. Push the monk to wall then push him in the stomach.

Hey stop it you two, said a girl.

Your not the boss I'm me you wench.

What did you say!!

You heard me wench!

The girl got mad and slap him he didn't like at all so he call her a bitch. The monk didn't want to get into this fight. This another girl with a ponytail yell "hey stop it!!! They stop fighting with each other and look at the girl.

Hey who are you!?!

I'm sango now let try to get a long.

Hi I'm kagome nice to meet you, shake her hand.

Hey now you are!

Feh it inuyasha.

Inuyasha that a weird name, all of sudden the monk spoke.

Who talking to you, monk!

I'm miroku not monk.

Ok m-ir-oku.

Let get a long ok.

Finish!! Of the first charter of "4400" so if you like it review please!!