InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *Beauty & The Untamed Demon* ❯ Done deal ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
____________________________
*Beauty and the Untamed Demon
*By Charlee
*Chapter 1


*Copyright : I do Not own Neither Beauty and the Beast Nor Do I own Inu-Yasha...They are both Copyrighted to their Orignial Owners Not me!
___________________________



It was a dark and dreary night. Not the best of nights for the young prince to have his twenty first birthday one would suppose. But none the less it was here. The rose was now in full bloom, just as the old bitter woman had said it would be. Curse her and her wicked ways! Was it not normal to turn away an old begger woman in such weather? How on earth could he possibly con anyone to love him with these horrible looks?
The Young prince Inuyasha, glanced at himself in the enchanted mirror. Silver locks of matted white hair, fangs that stood out to cause fear.
"For who would be stupid enough to love such a creature such as I?" He muttered to himself. His heart was black.



****

The dreary night had pasted as easy as it had come, bringing in a new day of sunshine and normal schedule of the town. The baker with his sweet smell of fresh muffins right out of the oven, to everyone running around looking to start the new day.
Kagome, A girl of seventeen or so, was making her way to the library. Oh how she loved to read. Dragons, witches, demons and such. This time her book was about young princess trapped in a castle being rescued by a handsom prince. The young girl sighed. 'If only there was a such thing as a handsome prince to make all of your problems dissappear' She thought to herself. 'Maybe one day there will be someone to catch my fancy'.
She was interupted from her thoughts when she caught sight of the town "Hunk". As Handsome as he was, He was so inlove with himself she doubted he had any room for courtship with a female of any kind. But for some reason he had his eyes planted on her and wanted non-other then just "her" to be his bride. He was rather eye catching in the least, from his long shaply legs to his stricking blue eyes. He would be a nice catch for any woman seeking to become a bride. But he certainly wasn't for Kagome. For She wanted love. Someone to care for her to treat her with respect. Not just to be there to pop out baby after baby, or be ordered to make dinner. She wanted adventure. She wanted...Ok lets just say she wanted the fairytale.
Kagome sighed once again. 'yep he is definietly gonna try again'
"Kagome, My love! How are you doing this wonderful morning?"
"Kouga..." She smiled "I'm doing rather fine, I just read a wonderful stor..."
"Yes that's rather nice. Looking beautiful as usual my love. Have you thought about my offer anymore?"
Kagome continued to make her way toward the library. 'Its just like him to interupt me. She would never make a marriage with him. She'd go insane first! The sooner I get there, the sooner he leaves me alone' she thought to herself.
"No, Kouga I really haven't" She smiled throught clenched teeth 'Simple an short. Maybe this time he would take a hint and leave her alone'.
"My love. Simply irresistible you are! Just like a beautiful woman to play hard to get. It's alright my love, you will be my woman one way or another".
Kagome simply let it go as she sliped into the door leading to her destination "fianlly....". He was gone. Off to charm some other ladies she'd hoped.
She had stepped into a room full of mountains of books ranging from different shapes and colors a true kingdom to her. Books were her world. Her life to better put it.
"Ah Kagome my dear, How nice to see you again" came a rather familar voice.
"Yes, Im back again! I was so anxious to pick out another book. I go threw them so fast these days."
"Your just like your mother Kagome". The old man 'tsked as he walked way "Take anything you'd like dear your always welcome here".
A few hours passed. It took her what felt like forever to decide on a new book. There were just so many to choose from! She finally decided upon a book called "Once a princess". It was time for her to head home, she didn't want to miss her papa before he left again for one of the many conventions he often attended.
"Papa, I'm home" she all but shouted.
"Kagome. Back so soon my girl? " Her papa gave a little laugh.
"Oh papa!" Kagome smiled "I wanted to make sure I was back to see you off. How long will you be gone this time? You know I hate being alone for so long." Kagome lowered her head. "I fear one day something will happen to you and then where will that leave me besides all alone, papa?"
"Kagome! I won't stand for such talk. I made a promise to your mother to support you untill you had a family of your own one day. I won't let her down and by god I will not let you down! Do you understand?".
She winched at his hateful tone. She hated when she upset him. But was it really so wrong to fear being alone....forever?
"I'm sorry papa. Your right".
He sighed. "My dear Kagome...I do this for you. To support us. I do not like being gone away from my little girl, but what else is there to do my girl? I won't force you to marry so untill then I must support you. Untill then I must continue with this conventions I tend ever few weeks. Do not fret on it Kagome your happiness is all I ask for in return. You are happy? Aren't you my girl?."
Kagomes eyes flew open "Oh yes! Of course papa!"
Her papa hitched the wagon and loaded the cargo. It was a cold night. As Kagome stood there she waved off her papa. He said to expect Him back within three days. Three long days to be alone she thought to herself..... all alone....



*****

Three days had come and gone faster then she had expected. She cleaned all about the house and stayed occupied with her new book. But now it was over the three days were up. Finally! Hopefully her papa had made a sale!
Night came and still no sign of her papa.
'Oh no.....What am I to do???' She thought to herself in a panic. 'He could be hurt or even worse dead'.
No! She wouldn't think that way! She refused to. Her papa was stronger than that. Without another moments hesitation she ran to the stable and saddled up one of the few horses they had yet to sale.
"I will Find you papa....I'm coming just hold on!"
The wind began to blow making the trees shed their leaves. It was growing late, Darker by the minute. My god what was she to do there was still no sign of her papa. She'd never been this far from home alone. She had no clue to where she was. Why had she not thought to go for help? possibly because she knew no one would help. The towns people thought her papa to be crazy. But she knew in her heart that he wasn't. He was just an old man trying his best to take care of his only daughter. It was starting to rain. She shivered at the cold now starting to take over her body. What had she gone and gotton herself into?
She kept going. She had no idea where she was, where to even begin looking for her papa. All she could see was blackness surrounding her. The sky would light up occasionally, but other than that....Nothing. She must have been travling for hours, or so it felt. The trees seemed to be getting darker... more spookier....When suddenly she came upon a gate.'Hmmm' She thought. "Curiosity killed the cat, Kagome....but your no cat."
Slowly she began to push open the big steal gate. Beyond the gate was what looked like a ....castle? Surely not she scolded herself. A she walked on she came to the doors. Knocking hard she figured she would see if who ever occupied the castle had perhaps leant shelter to her papa. Or perhaps took note on any men near by passing within the past three days. No answer came but the door slowly slide open....
"Hello? is anyone there? helllloooo?" She called
This place was huge! Red carpet covered the floors. It should have seem a rather peacful place but yet she got a cold feeling from it. The funiture Was covered with white sheets with what looked like possibly an inch of dust.
"Gah, i wonder when the last time this place was cleaned?" She wondered out loud
With a sigh she decided no one was home. As she turned on her heal somthing or someone grabbed at her wrist.
"Never" Came a gruff voice
Kagome winced at the appearnce of the....man? maybe? 'What was he' she thought
"Excuse me?" she manged to say
"The answer to your question this place was last cleaned NEVER!"
She was frightened now. He was ...a beast a demon...and evil man...she had to get away and fast!
"I-I'm sorry....I didn't mean to intrude I was just...I"
"You wanted to see the beastly demon man himself eh?" His voice low almost as if it hurt him to say so
"No sir. I- I was in search of my father. I knocked but no one came. I didn't mean to invade you or anything please forgive me!" She was starting to cry now. Kagome you stupid girl what have you gone and gotton your self into now!
"I see, Your father. I suppose It was him I have now."
"You know my father. You mean he is alive!" She sighed now with relief.
"On the subject miss. He is my Prisoner"
Golden eyes. This man had golden eyes. Kagome fell to her knees.
"Please I beg of you let me see my father!"
Inuyasha studied the girl.
"Please I'll do anything."
"Anything?" Inuyasha smirked at this. "My girl I doubt you would think it a fair trade your fathers life for yours so if you don't mind i'd bid you goodnight"
Kagome still settled on the floor wiped away the tears apon her beautiful face..." I'll do it. I will trade my life for my fathers freedom"
Inuyasha smirked. "Done".

__________________________________________________________ ________________________________________
A/n: Ok people....This is only my second shot at writing a fanfic....it may suck now but with tips im sure it can get rather interesting..I know it is following the exsact stor line of "beauty and the beast" but that will change in the next chapter .So review!..Critisim is welcome as well as compliments...so please review and ill make this story more then worth your time...Please show your support and i always love new ideas...and what you would like in later chapters reguarding Inuyasha an kagome. let me know! -Charlee Ps. I need someone to read over my chapter to edit them for me...so let me know if you'd be interested! xoxox



'