InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *Beauty & The Untamed Demon* ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
____________________________
*Beauty and the Untamed Demon
*By Charlee
*Chapter 2


*Copyright : I do Not own Neither Beauty and the Beast Nor Do I own Inu-Yasha...They are both Copyrighted to their Orignial Owners Not me!
___________________________



Golden eyes. This man had golden eyes. Kagome fell to her knees.
"Please I beg of you let me see my father!"
Inuyasha studied the girl.
"Please I'll do anything."
"Anything?" Inuyasha smirked at this. "My girl I doubt you would think it a fair trade your fathers life for yours so if you don't mind i'd bid you goodnight"
Kagome still settled on the floor wiped away the tears apon her beautiful face..." I'll do it. I will trade my life for my fathers freedom"
Inuyasha smirked. "Done".

He didn't even let her say goodbye. Kagome watch as he drug her papa out of the room. Tears streaming down her face she wimpered. It was the last time she would ever see her papa again. She made her way to the bared window. This room was cold and damp, not welcoming in the least and to think she would be here forever. She watched as the man with golden eyes drug her papa out threw the caste gates.
It was raining again. It happend quiet frequently actully.
"Ahem"
Startled she jumped at the sudden sound. It was him.
"Yes?" She asked not making eye contact. She kept her eyes firm and on the stone floor.
" What? You want to stay here?"
"I- I didn't think I had a choice." She replied
"Come" was all he said as he left the room
Slowly she stood her legs shaky. All in one day she had lost her freedom, her papa, her intire life. Her dreams were gone. Walking after the demon she eye'd the castle. It must have been so beautiful at one time. But now the wall were just....to plainly put it dark. The statues were evil. Curtains hung with ragged edges. 'I don't even know what his name is' Kagome thought to herself. 'If I am to be here forever I mise well find out'.
"I've yet to learn you name"
Inuyasha turned to look over his sholder still keeping his own pace. "And why would that interest you?" He asked bitterly
"Well sir, If I am to occupy this castle forever I wish to know you name"
"Inuyasha" Was all he said.
"Inuyasha? Well I am Kagome"
He didn't say a word but yet kept his eye ahead of himself. Turning slightly he stopped at an door and opening it. "This will be your room"
She made her way into the large room. It was beautiful. Four post bed with red velvet covered. White carpet and a beautiful view of the outside gardens.
"It's beautiful" Was all she. could say.
Inuyasha studied the girl. How beautiful she was, long raven hair, Skin as pale as snow. Simply breath taking. 'Don't fool yourself Inuyasha' He scoled himself. 'She could never love a demon as hidious as you'
"You will join me for dinner"
Kagome watched with mournful eyes as he exited her room slamming the door behind him.

Time seemed to pass rather fast. With no contact to the outside world she had made the best of her circmstances. She has now been at the caste for over two months. Things between her and Inuyasha remained the same. Sleep, Wake up, eat breafast, dinner, and then maybe a walk, and repeat. A boring life once would assum but kagome enjoyed the time she got herself. She had just finished her dinner. Patting her mouth with the soft cloth she decided she would like to take a walk outside.
"Inuyasha, I would like to take a walk....would you like to come with me...? It might do us both some good to get out side for a bit"
Inuyasha looked up from his plate. 'Why did she want me to come with her...surely she didn't enjoy his company?'.
"Yea, Thats fine" He said standing up.
"Great!"
It was now winter time and so beautiful it was. The snow flakes covered the naked trees in a light mist. She enjoyed winter it was such a wonderful time of year. Snowangels..and snowball fights..At that thought Kagome squatted down falling on her behind with a laugh. Laying down she began to wave her arms and legs in the snow.
"What are you doing Kagome?" Inuyasha asked puzzled
The girl began to giggle "It's a snow angel Inuyasha" Rasing an eye brow "You've never heared of a snowangel before?".
"Nah. I havent." 'God she was beautiful' he thought to himself....
Walking toward he held out his hand.
Blinking Kagome took hold of his hand but instead of pushing up she ended up pulling him down and on top of her.
"Kagome!" She was laughing now....a beautiful smile she had.
"I'm sorry Inuyasha" she smiles tenderly
As his eyes caught with hers it was all he could do to control himself. He was already practically on top of her and now she was locking eyes with him. What the hell was her problem. He was fighting with himself now...'Such beautiful brown eyes, soft rosey cheeks....I bet...No! Stop Inuyasha get ahold of yourself' he scolded himself. He wasn't paying much attention Kagome noted so she took it apon herself to break the silence...
"Inuyasha...?"
"Hmm?"
"Tell me somthing....Why is it you stay locked up in this castle?"
Facing the ground Inuyasha kept his eyes glued to the ground...."That is none of your concern'' He said rather stern.
Turning on his heal He walked away from her heading toward the castle.
"Inuyasha! Why are you so secretive! You intend to keep me here forever but yet not give me one clue to whom you are!. She was on her feet now...."Inuyasha.....INUYASHA! Answer me"
His eyes glowing red teeth baring all..."FINE....You want to see....I will show you"
It was all the young raven haired Beauty could do not to faint when she laid eyes apon....apon.....this....demon?


A/n Well Thats it....I know the chapters are very short...but thats because you people arent sending reviews...I need to know what ou people want to se them do I want to know what pu want to read....thats just the kind o writter I am..so...send in those reviews and let me know...._Charlee