InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 'Brother of Mine' ❯ Lost Souls Converge ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This is a role-play but it was so good I just had to post! From Sarah and Meagan! I Play Sess's part and Sarah plays Inu's. Hope you enjoy. Ps: disclaimer blah blah blah…now read!

Brother of Mine…

Chapter 1: Lost Souls Converge

The cool, breezy night was ominous as the moon shown down through the blood soaked clouds. A tall, dark figure made his way through the gloomy village. The people were long since asleep in their warm, cozy beds so he was the only sign of life in the dismal place. The demon lord had long ago veiled his identity to the humans, but he would never forget the glory of who and what he was. His days in supreme power had ended, but he was still alive…still collected…still alone. Even though he degraded himself by playing in this human charade, he would always be the great demon lord that he was in the years of his rule.

Inu yasha walked alone at the edge of a forest near a village. He looked longingly toward the area where the humans dwelled. He could smell the smoke of their fires that were some time ago put out for the night. He knew he was unwelcome near the human village... because he was half youkai.... a hanyou. His ears and long silver hair would forever be the traits that reviled him as so. Ironically enough real youkai could mask as humans and walk about unnoticed... but he who was half human would be forever shunned. He sighed. He wanted to be a part of something. He had a hardened untrusting heart... but it was also a lonely heart... and it was tired. Inu's hair blew into his face as he looked at the village that was so close and yet so far away from him. It wasn't that he wanted to be with the humans so much. He just wanted to belong... somewhere. He brought his hand up to his face and moved his hair away. He then noticed a strange and familiar smell in the wind, but then it was gone... He turned away from the village walking a little further into the forest. Inu yasha began to accept his fate as a loner. He walked along the edge of a nearby lake looking at his reflection in disgust. A memory of long ago fluttered into his mind. Blood trickled down into the lake dying a small area red. In the lake was the reflection of a small boy with long silver hair. In the boys hand was a jagged rock with blood on it. Blood and tears streamed down his face. The reflection in the water reveled small dog-ears on top of the boys head. With the stone the boy had tried to remove the unhuman features... He then knelt next to the lake. His spirit was broken and he could not bear the pain he had inflicted upon himself any longer. "I'll never fit in…" he said to the quiet still listeningpond. He clasped his hands over his face and wept. He was as more alone than he had ever been before... those who had loved him had parted this world and those that tolerated him now no longer accepted his presence...

The memory faded away. The full-grown Inu yasha reached up and touched the scars on his ears. He let out a sigh and knelt down on his hands and knees lapping the cool clean water from the forest pond.

The once proud lord seemed lost and depressed as he walked through the city's rocky streets. Over the years his left arm had regenerated and he was whole again, yet he felt more incomplete than he ever had while he lacked his limb. His servant had disappeared a few years prior, and his human child had died long ago, She had been raped and killed by one of Naraku's underlings, and her body had been so mangled even his tenseiga could not revive her. The death of her murderer did little to ease his grief. He had no one to blame but himself for her death, and the reality that she was gone had not truly sunk in until the third day after her passing, where the great demon lord's mask broke for a few moments, and he found himself crying pathetically for a mere human. After that day things only became worse. Twelve years later the great lord of the western lands fell from his throne in a savage and bloody battle, barely managing to escape with his life. His pride had been shot, and now he found himself alone again, but now it was different, now he knew what he could have had. And he knew he now had nothing. Sesshoumaru's once glorious position had crumbled in only a few seemingly short decades, and his mind had suffered the erosion all that he held important. He was a defeated man.

As the demon lord walked out of the human village he closed his eyes and sighed. Then he smelt a distinct scent on the wind and almost snorted out his disgust. Not disgust in the scent, but disgust in the thought that he was now no better than his hanyou brother. He turned to walk away from the scent's origin. He didn't want that smart-allic little brother of his to see him in his current state. He wasn't ready to accept that yet.

Inu Yasha sat up wiping his face with his sleeve. He looked down at the old red tattered kimono. It was ripped in several places and poorly mended in others. He looked at old blood that still stained the coat. He looked away sadly and up into the stars. It had been many years since his last battle. So long ago were the days when he seemed to always be in some life threatening war against one demon or another. Now his days were quiet and lonely. He looked down at the fabric again and snorted. "Made from the fire rat, huh? Never seemed to do me much good!" He pulled the coat off his body and threw it to the ground. He glared at it. "Who needs it." He turned and walked away. He wasn't able to go far before stopping. He turned back and looked at the coat. He remembered days long past. There was one time in his life where he did trust people...In those days he laughed often and he was important to someone... his life actually had meaning. However it was his fate as a hanyou that he would outlive any human companions he had. Inu's nose began to itch and his eyes watered. Of all the demons he had faced in his life, time was his greatest and most formidable enemy. He watched those he loved grow old and whither away like dust in the wind. He bent down and picked up the coat and held it close to his heart. He was not yet ready to let go of the memories it was filled with. It had been many years since his last companion had left him and he walked each day denying it, but with each moment he did, his heart would ache. It knew the truth. He could push all thoughts of sorrow from his consciousness, but his heart always remembered the agony he lived with each day and would not allow him to truly forget. Inu Yasha began to walk aimlessly. His ears sat lower on his head than usual as he sat with his melancholy thoughts. He wondered if there would ever be anything worth living for, ever again.

The great youkai wondered for a short time before he reached the shore of a smooth lake. The moonlight glistened on the surface of the cool waters and Sesshoumaru sighed as he gazed out at its quietude. He kneeled near the gently flowing liquid and skimmed his fingertips across the surface. As he gazed into the clear water he saw a reflection he nearly didn't recognize. His usually well-kept long silvery hair was dirty and in dyer need of a good brush. His face was dirty and crusted with dried blood from past battles and his eyes were dull. His normally impassive expression was one of blatant despair, and he attempted to replace the mask he used to wear so well, but only frowned further, when he failed. He let forth another sigh, and stood up. He would bathe in the morning, for now he only wanted to sleep.

He settled near the water against one of the large old oak tree that dwelled in that area. His feathery soft pelt was still somewhat clean despite his condition, and he was thankful for that as he pulled it around himself and buried his face into its gentle embrace. He always seemed to be tired these days, no matter when or how much he'd slept the night prior, but it worried him little. He really didn't worry about many things anymore. He thought briefly that he didn't even care if he lived or died. Death might even be a release from his misery…He closed his vacant eyes and nuzzled his face deeper into the comforting fur.

Inu yasha wondered into the forest, memories of better times haunting him. His thin frame cast a wretched shadow in the moonlight. In the time that passed since his companions had left him he hardly took care of his physical needs. As a hanyou eating was a necessity, but he hardly had an appetite. He had thinned. He wasn't devastatingly skinny, but the loss of weight was noticeable. He felt cursed. He remembered seeing his friend Souta on his deathbed. The old withered man was only a child when he met him, but time had paid its toll on the human man and Inu yasha remained that same. As a hanyou he did age, but at a much slower rate that humans and at age 200 hundred he still only looked as though he was a young man. 200 hundred was actually a very young age for a youkai, but his hanyou heart felt heavy and alone. At first he visited the children of his human companions, but as they too began to age he was reminded of the frailty of human life and that time must end it. Remembering that, he distanced himself from all humans. He did not want to repeat the past. He did not to witness their cycle of life age and death again. Inu yasha's depression made the night air seem more chilling than it was. He wrapped the shirt he had been carrying around him. He could swear he could smell the scents of those he has once traveled with within the cloak, but there scents had long faded away from the red fabric and were only a memory in his mind. With little motivation He hopped onto a low branch of a tree to rest. Usually he would climb higher so that he would be safe from the preying demons of the night, but he just didn't care anymore. He would accept whatever fate awaited him. He looked up at the stars and faded into a dark dreamless sleep, escaping the painful reality of his lonely existence.

Golden eyes cracked open, squinting at the overpowering light that broke through his own shell of darkness. He closed his eyes again; turning in the opposite direction the sun was rising from. He didn't want to get up yet. Dried blood caked his talons as they clung depravedly to the soft pelt that pillowed them and as the light reached them he couldn't help but stare at the filth. He made himself forget about it and once again closed his tired eyes, sleep reclaiming him within a matter of minuets.

The morning sun glistened threw the canopy of the forest foliage. It twinkled in rays of light that irritated Inu yasha's sleepy eyes. He twitched in irritation, trying to cover his face with his sleeve. Now that he was aroused by the morning light he noticed the chill of the damp due that had formed on his body. He shivered slightly. A gentle wind blew into his face causing his silver hair to wave and shine in the rays of sunlight. The wind carried a faint smell within it. Inu yasha sat up with interest. It was a smell he knew very well, but there were doubts in his mind. There was something different about the scent... it seemed to have changed somehow for some reason. He hopped down from the tree walking across the soft forest earth toward the sent he thought he knew. He approached cautiously. All though it was a scent he knew, it was not necessarily the scent of a friend. As he got closer and the smell got stronger, he began to approach less cautiously. He didn't care if the scent was friend or foe... he just wanted to see someone from his past... there was nothing left of it except memories. He had heard rumors that even his enemies had been defeated. He heard of new lord of the west... and in his mind that could only mean that the former lord no longer lived... and yet… here was the scent of the youkai he thought had perished. He crossed the forest floor. His ears were erect with interest. His heard pounded faster in his chest as he ran, but the quickening of his pace was not the only reason his heart rate had changed. He slowed down as the vision of the former lord of the west came in to focus. He walked toward the older youkai is disbelief. Approaching him may have been unwise or even lead to his own demise, but Inu yasha no longer cared. If it meant his death, so be it. He looked over the image of his brother... it was the person who he'd sought but his appearance had changed... it was not that of a formidable enemy... it was that of a lost soul. But it was ... Inu yasha stopped and knelt down quietly in front of the sleeping youkai before him. "Sesshoumaru..." he said the name quietly to himself as he looked into the face of the man he once knew.

The once great youkai lord barely stirred from his vacant sleep. His dreary eyes slid open slowly and found his hanyou brother crouched before him. He lifted his gaze to meet the gaze of his younger brother's. His lips were drawn downward into somewhat of a pout, and remained silent as he watched Inu yasha. A cool wind played with their hair as they stared silently into one another's eyes.

"What?" mumbled the fallen demon lord quietly.

The hanyou watched the youkai in front of him as he saw the first sign of movement he jump back instinctively distancing himself a few feet away. When the only outcome the motion made was the forming of a non-aggressive reply it left him quite shocked. Inu yasha's ears twitched slightly. He was puzzled and not sure how to respond. His stare met Sesshoumaru's once more. He looked into the golden eyes intently. The once fiery eyes still pierced into his soul... however the light in the golden eyes had dimmed somehow. They seemed dull and troubled. Sensing that only left the dog-like -creature even more unsure of how to react. After a pause of silence the younger sibling decided to answer the question that was asked to him. He inched closer toward his older brother. "I... heard you were dead..."

Sesshoumaru sighed and replaced his head on the furry pelt he was lying on, "You heard correctly. Be gone before someone observes you speaking to yourself. This Sesshoumaru is dead to the world."

The youkai lord closed his eyes again. He wanted nothing more than for the hanyou to leave him alone. It was humiliating for anyone to see him in this state, but more so than others, someone he fought against and boasted that he was better than. He wanted to be alone…but at the same time loneliness was consuming him. It continued to grip him with numerous tiny hands that clung to him, covered in the dirt of his failures and caked with the blood of the one he couldn't save. He felt the pull of those clammy little hands every waking hour, and perhaps that is why fatigue seemed to be able to keep such good pace with him. He was thankful for his dreamless slumbers, for if he dreamt of the things that plagued his mind while he was awake, he was sure that his mind would have abandoned him by now.

The small white ears wilted on top of the hanyou's head. After finding the only being that still lived that he knew, he was told to leave. It shouldn't have mattered since Sesshoumaru had always been an enemy to him... but the hanyou was hesitant to leave. Although he had been verbally dismissed his senses were picking up on other messages from, the youkai. Inu yasha resolved to stay in the presence of Sesshoumaru. He crawled across the forest ground and leaned against the base of the tree next to the demon lord. He let out a small, confused sigh and looked out into the forest around them.

Sesshoumaru's wary eyes glowered at the hanyou as his words were disregarded. He was about to start something, but paused. He had no power anymore, not even over a half-breed. He had no right to order others around as he used to do by second nature. He let out a short grunt and rose to his feet, gathering his swords and replacing his pelt over his shoulder. He walked to the water's edge and sat down on an overlooking boulder, his hair waving lightly in the wind. He stared down at the two swords in his hands. One was a powerful sword. A sword that was fitting to someone that he no longer was. He frowned.

The other sword was a legacy passed down from father to son. It was a sword that contradicted everything that a sword should represent. But though the sword was useless as a fighting tool, it's purpose in being handed down to him, was perhaps even more powerful than any sword that was meant for battle. However, both Tenseiga and Toukijin had failed him when he'd needed them the most. They were nothing more to him now than extra weight.

He snarled quietly to himself, then without prior warning hurled both blades into the lake's accepting ripples. He stared at the place where the ripples emanated from long after the undulation had smoothed. The last glimmer in his eyes seemed to fade away with the softening water.

Golden eyes watched Sesshoumaru curiously as he rose up and moved away. The hanyou sat up, tilted his head to the side and twitched his ears silently. His eyes widened as he saw Sesshoumaru cast his powerful swords into the lake. He suddenly rose to his feet in shock running over to the edge of the lake. He stared into the water and then at Sesshoumaru who did nothing. He would have leaped in after the weapons, but Sesshoumaru left him puzzled. A stupefied and confused expression came over the half demons face. He turned toward Sesshoumaru in shock. "BAKA!! Why did you do that!?!"

Sesshoumaru had managed to reclaim his mask of indifference again as he answered the hanyou's question, "I don't need them anymore." His once spirited amber eyes seemed as if a veil had been pulled over them, and now blocked out all that he once was. He stood up and turned away from his brother, "Farewell … Inu yasha." His voice sounded too composed for his own good. As he walked away his pace was not rushed, and his breathing was soft, almost as if he were still asleep. He swallowed as he came to a final decision. A decision he hoped would ease his suffering heart

"Don't need them?" Inu yasha looked into the water. "...What a waste..." He turned back toward Sesshoumaru seeing him walk away. His ears fell and then rolled back in annoyance. "HEY YOU!! You can't just walk away!!" The silver haired hanyou ran over to Sesshoumaru and intercepted him. He looked up at the older youkai somewhat angry. For a second he stared up into the empty eyes. He couldn't stand it. "You're pathetic!!" The hanyou clinched his fist and punched Sesshoumaru full force on the face. "You call yourself a youkai!?! Sure you're not a taiyoukai, but you're a lot stronger than most demons!! I thought youkai weren't supposed to mope around like depressed humans! You're even starting to smell human.... " In the back of his mind Inu yasha wondered if he had gone to far… he wanted to move away from the youkai fearing that he may have provoked him... but he somehow managed to stand his ground and keep his face.

Sesshoumaru's face was turned away from his hanyou brother because of the strike he'd received, and his hair fell so that his eyes were no longer visible. He was strongly tempted to strike the disrespectful mutt back, across the face but he clenched his fists at his sides and left it alone. He moved around the hanyou, shouldering him as he passed, "You wouldn't understand my feelings in a thousand years, Inu yasha." He didn't care what the hanyou thought of him. After all, none of that mattered anymore. The only thing that mattered to him now was the searing pain that was eating him from the inside, out.

Inu yasha stumbled to the side as Sesshoumaru brushed past. He regained his balance and turned toward his older brother in anger. "I'm a hanyou!! I ain't going to live a thousand years!! But as a hanyou, I understand more suffering than a youkai could ever feel!! I'll outlive my few companions and watch them die!! So just shut up!! Inu yasha fell silent... He realized how stupid he must have sounded and how pathetic he was to be harassing Sesshoumaru because of his own loneliness. He was truly pitiful to be so relieved to see his enemy only because he was a living part of his past. But even after he thought of how foolish he looked... he still didn't want to see the youkai leave...

Sesshoumaru frowned, "Why are you talking to me Inu yasha? I thought you hated me. Are you so lost you'd need my pitiful company?" The dog youkai almost hoped the hanyou would say yes. Truth be told, he felt very lonesome himself. But he wanted someone that could understand him to be with him, and he knew the hanyou never could achieve that feat. He wanted his Rin back; or even that annoying toad servant was enough company to keep him satisfied. His fall from power was just the icing on the cake, or the straw that broke the camel's back. Whichever it was the last straw, and after that he couldn't bare anymore. He planned to seal himself away, and perhaps after decades of being isolated from the painful world he'd finally slip away from it while he was in the depths of an eternal dreamless sleep. He only regretted that he couldn't tuck his cherished babe into bed before he retired.

The hanyou's ears wilted and he slumped down to the ground looking away from Sesshoumaru. Sesshoumaru had changed substantially from the powerful demon Inu yasha knew in the past, however he still felt belittled by the youkai. He glanced back up at Sesshoumaru. Although Sesshoumaru referred to himself as pitiful company Inu yasha did not think so... "Pathetic, huh... I'm lonely enough to crawl to my enemies...." Inu yasha's ears perked up as something dawned on him... "...But... why were you in my forest...?"

Sesshoumaru shrugged, closing his eyes and looking groundward, "I have no lands of my own now. The Western Lands aren't my home anymore, so I just wondered where my legs took me." Now that he though about it he didn't really know why he came to Inu yasha's forest. Did he subconsciously hope to find his brother in hopes of some sort of console from him? He doubted Inu yasha would ever console him, even on his deathbed, which he very nearly was. He'd heard tales of youkai going into such deep sadness they literally depressed themselves out of existence. There was a sickness that captured their dejected minds and ate away until they ceased living, even their immortal lives. Sesshoumaru thought momentarily that the possibility of him catching that illness was very real, but somehow, he welcomed the notion. He let out a calm sigh and closed his eyes.

Inu Yasha looked up toward the figure of his brother. As he looked at the depressed youkai before him a strange sensation tugged at his heart. He clasped a clawed hand over his chest looking away in confusion. He looked over at Sesshoumaru and the pain only got worse. He couldn't begin to understand it. Trying only made him more confused. He could only decide that it was the torment of his loneliness. He didn't expect any companionship from Sesshoumaru and if he had any sanity at all he should not have desired it, but as he looked up at Sesshoumaru the desire to no longer be alone grew even stronger. He rose to his feet silently and let his hands fall to his sides. His hair covered the golden eyes that were the key to his soul covering any thought that they might convey. His ears wilted and sat slumped against his scalp. How stupid he felt ... how pathetic he was ... but he couldn't seem to resist the urge he had. He slowly stepped toward Sesshoumaru and then paused, "...Sesshoumaru... " It was against his better judgment, but he nonetheless found himself running toward Sesshoumaru. He extended his arms and embraced his older brother burring his face into his shoulder, "I don't want to be alone anymore..."

Sesshoumaru was dumbstruck. His first thought was 'push it away!' but his arms didn't obey him when he told them to, instead they threw themselves tightly around the smaller body of his brother. He couldn't understand why in the seven hells Inu yasha had just done that, but he'd needed it: Gods he'd needed it.

His hands clutched the fabric of Inu yasha's fire-mice coat as if he were a deprived child, which in some aspect, he was. He lowered his head to rest on the hanyou's, a frown creasing his brow and lips. "Baka." He muttered quietly. His arms tightened slightly as if he never wanted to be separated again. He just wanted…someone…anyone…Accept him. Support him. Love him. He could feel a knot rise in his throat as he closed his eyes. He didn't want to be alone anymore, either.

Inu yasha began to sob quietly into Sesshoumaru's shoulder. He was quite surprised that his embrace was returned. He had expected either to be shoved away or completely ignored. It was too much. Least of all beings did he want Sesshoumaru to see him cry, but muffling his moans was the best he could do to conceal his remorse. It was good to be hugged again. It had been so many years since he had given or been gave a real hug. He had tried to bury the feelings in his heart and seal them away. But as time passed concealing them became more and more difficult. And now his heart simply refused to obey the commands of his mind. The furry silver ears fluttered as the hanyou was filled with emotion, "Gomen... I am a baka...." A tiny smirk appeared on Inu yasha's lips. Silly as the thought was... no one had called him a baka in a long time…the word that in the past had caused him to feel resentment was somehow comforting now. He was puzzled by the strength of his brother's embrace and was unable to even imagine what the tall youkai was thinking. Even as much as he himself longed for another companion he would have released the embrace long ago. He felt very awkward and somehow content at the same time. Strange how the circumstances of his life had made his brother his enemy and then his enemy the one he needed most. He hoped that his brother would not turn on him. As the thought crossed his mind his right ear twitched, but he quickly tried to banish the thought. He didn't want to have to worry about anything anymore.

Sesshoumaru opened his golden orbs exposing a trace of confusion hidden in them, `What am I doing…? Why do I feel so content with his arms around me? He and I are rivals…aren't we? No…Inu yasha is my brother…no…that's not right… I've never treated him as such. That bond is meaningless, but…this embrace…is so real…' He sighed softly, `I must be losing my mind… It doesn't matter anymore…I have no pride left so what's to stop me from howling like a pup? No tears will come…not since the day she died…' He slowly removed his arms from the hanyou, pushing the other's arms from himself as well, "Inu yasha, I fear that I'm ill. Tragedy upon tragedy has led my mind into a torrent of incoherent feelings, and I'm far past reaching my limits. I'm tired, brother. Forgive me for abandoning you, but I know you will find someone who will be able to fulfill your lonesome heart. I bid you far well."

The hanyou meekly resisted being pushed away, but in the end began to accept the rejection and slumped to the ground in sorrow. His ears fell against his scalp. The silent tears trickled down his face, as he looked earthward. He brought up the sleeve of his kimono to wipe them from his eyes. For a short moment he had almost forgotten every pain and sorrow he had engraved in his heart when he almost began to think of Sesshoumaru as his companion. He felt revived and then it was torn away.. He should have known it wouldn't last. He should have expected that Sesshoumaru wouldn't be so excepting of him. He whimpered softly in the misty morning light. He was almost resigned to let Sesshoumaru leave but.... He sat quietly on the ground listening to Sesshoumaru's words. One caught his attention. "Brother?" He repeated the name that Sesshoumaru called him. "You've never called me that before ... usually it's 'mutt,' 'idiot,' or 'half-breed,' ...but `brother'? I have no more companions ... and I have, since there deaths, separated myself from the human world... I grow weary of watching them grow only and die... but I... I still remain. '' Inu Yasha stopped and sat silently for a moment. He glanced up at Sesshoumaru and then looked back at the ground. "Time has passed ... you are the only being that I have known in my lifetime that still lives. You've never acted like it before but... Would you please..?" Inu Yasha fell silent and was unable to finish. He stared at the ground and closed his eyes.

Sesshoumaru felt a sudden twinge of sorrow for his brother. He realized that his brother was not so unlike himself in this situation. Perhaps they could understand each other's pain even if they were complete opposites. "I haven't been a very good elder brother to you. Truthfully I'm not even sure I'm capable of it. Even if I weren't in this state…I haven't the slightest idea as to how to be a brother. What would you have me do, Inu yasha? Protect you against people's harsh words? Keep you safe from the weathering of the world. Hold you while you cry? I'm hardy one who could do such acts. I can't even do those things for myself. How in the seven hells could I provide them for you? Inu yasha…over these last few years I've fallen more than I ever thought was possible for one man. I'm not strong anymore, brother." The demon lord almost surprised himself as the next few words left his mouth, " However…if you would…try your best to aid me when I need you as well…perhaps we can lift each other back up from our pit of desolation... together…" His golden eyes looked upon the hanyou only briefly before falling to the leaf littered ground as if he were too afraid to see his brother's reaction.

Silver hair blew gently in the morning breeze as the mist began to clear. The small hanyou sat silently looking down at the smooth pebbles and golden leaves near the shore of the forest lake. A leaf fell from a nearby tree and blew past him landing in the cool waters causing small ripples to form on the surface where it rested. His eyes wandered as Sesshoumaru spoke, glancing up at him only briefly. The furry ears that sat on top of his scalp twitched occasionally in small movements but stayed in a melancholy slumped position. He was expecting rejection and slumped his head lower waiting for the painstaking moment when the harsh words would be thrown at him that he sensed coming, but as he heard Sesshoumaru's words he was at a loss for words, at a loss for thought. He was taken so much by surprise that he was not sure how to react. No natural response seemed to come to him. His white ears stood up strait as he paused in thought. He slowly looked up at Sesshoumaru and closed his eyes tightly as he nodded. When he opened his eyes one last tear slid down his face and a faint unsure smile formed on his lips, "I'll...do all I can for you. My life needs meaning again..."

Sesshoumaru looked back to the hanyou, his expression unreadable, and seemingly also at a loss for words, "It may take some getting use to…" He turned on his heels and walked toward the lake, his persona seemingly back to normal, "I'm in desperate need of a bath, so you can either join me or sit on the bank." He began to remove his many layers of clothes and tossed them onto the grass. Once stripped entirely his well-toned body gleamed in the sunlight as he advanced into the cool water. His silvery hair floated behind him as he walked further from the bank. The water had reached his navel when her turned back to shore to see what action his brother was taking.

Chapter 2~ Getting Use to…

Chapter 1 ^.^ wha cha think? Hope we keep rping so we can finish! Jii! Love to hear comments!