InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ +Like a Battery - ❯ Chapter Three: ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Like a Battery



By: RisuBento



Chapter 3:



oo0O0oo



When they'd arrived home that evening, Tao was summoned to the tea ceremony room. He knew that it was going to be bad if they were meeting in the ceremony room. All bad news was broken in the cheeriest room in the mansion.

When he sat down, his mother and father were both looking at him with solemn faces. His mother smiled. A hopeful smile that made his heart beat a little faster. She reached over and took hold of Sesshoumaru's hand.

"Tao…your father and I have decided to…" Tao hung his head and closed his eyes.

"You guys are getting a divorce aren't you?" He said quietly.

"What?! A divorce? Oh no! Sweetheart! No…your father and I have decided to try for another baby…not get a divorce." Kagome said, a nervous laugh escaping her lips.

Tao's head shot up. A baby!? They're fighting and making me worry and upset and all they can think about is trying for another baby!?

Without a word, he stood up and left his parents to themselves.

Kagome looked heartbroken.

"Sesshoumaru…maybe, maybe it's too soon." She said quietly. Sesshoumaru sighed and pulled his wife into his arms.

"No. We are going to make him happier…" He said, running a hand through her hair.

Outside of the door, Tao sighed and crossed his arms. So…they're trying for another baby because they want him to be happy? He just wanted 'them' to be happy! If they were happy then HE was happy!

Moving over to the door he grabbed his coat and slipped his shoes on before leaving the house entirely. He needed to get away for a while. To think things through.




oo0O0oo




After walking through the park near their neighborhood, Tao found himself back at his doorstep and looking into his mother's worried eyes.

"Tao…don't do that! Tell us where you're going next time!" She said, moving down the steps and pulling him into a hug.

Tao allowed her too. After thinking things through…he'd finally come to a conclusion. If they wanted to try and have another kid to make him happy than so be it. If he's happy, than they'll hopefully be happy.

Or so he thought.

About 3 months after trying to have a baby, Tao's mother found out that she may never be able to have anymore children. Some about having 'malfunctioning ovaries' whatever that meant. She was scheduled to get something called a 'hysterectomy' in about 6 months or so. She didn't want to get an infection in her ovaries or something like that.

Tao only understood that his mother wasn't going to give him a younger brother or sister.

Which meant that he couldn't be happy…which meant that 'they' couldn't be happy.

To say his mother was saddened by the news was a dire understatement. She was devastated. She was never seen to be her cheerful self any longer…she now was seen with puffy red eyes from crying and would shut herself in her bedroom for days on end.

She barely ate anything anymore. Tao had to more or less force-feed everything to her.

At night…he would sometimes go to the bathroom and would pass his parents room. From inside, he could hear noises as well as the bed creaking---he hadn't a clue as to what they were doing---(such a naïve boy…tsk tsk…) but what really got to him was that he heard his mother's sobbing. Whatever they were doing was really traumatizing to her.

She never seemed to be seen without a box of Kleenex.

What really made him mad was that their fighting seemed to escalate dramatically. Now there was the sound of glass breaking, when something was thrown, his father's shouts and words were harsher and much louder. His mother was beginning to scream out her words in a high pitched screeched that made his ears flatten themselves tightly to his head.

He'd actually found his father sleeping in his study one Saturday morning. He'd nudged his father awake and was told that he, Sesshoumaru, was just up late doing some paperwork.

Tao knew differently.

It was driving him insane!

To make matters worse his father was beginning to spend days on end at the office. One had to wonder where he was sleeping, showering, and such.

His mother was slowly, but surely coming back to her normal self. She was actually smiling a little more. That's good…isn't it?

Right.

Next week he was staying at his uncle Inuyasha's house. They were going to some motorcross races and some baseball games---something he COULDN'T wait for.

So all he had to do was wait…and then he would be able to get out of this stifling house of error.

oo0O0oo


***WARNING! SLIGHTLY FORCED LEMON CONTENT AHEAD!***

Kagome sat down at her drawing table and was beginning to sketch out some designs for her clothing line, when the door of her study opened and quietly closed behind her.

She knew who it was. And she didn't want it to be them.

"What can I do for you, dearest husband?" She asked, continuing her sketching.

A hand touched her back and slipped underneath her sweatshirt, letting it slide to her front and resting on a breast.

Kagome swallowed and sighed.

"I honestly don't want anything to do with right now Sesshoumaru." She said quietly, trying to concentrate on the train of her dress.

Her husband leaned forward and nuzzled the base of her neck. "Your scent tells me otherwise, woman." He said, before darting his tongue out and licking the back of her neck.

Kagome gripped her pencil harder; hard enough to snap. She closed her eyes and clenched her hands into fists.

"Please…just leave me alone…" She whispered.

Sesshoumaru stopped his tongues ministrations and leaned back. He saw red. Immediately, he yanked her up from her seat, ignoring her startled screech, and began dragging her, by the hood of her sweatshirt up to their bedroom.

Slamming the door and locking it behind him, he threw her onto the floor and removed his Armani suit jacket. Kagome was glaring up at him and was panting in anger.

Sesshoumaru didn't say anything; he just grabbed the front of her sweatshirt and tore it right from her body.

"Hey! What'd you--!" She was cut off by his mouth slanting onto hers making her gasp.

Sesshoumaru pulled away and licked his lips before lifting her from the floor and tossing his onto the bed. Climbing on so he lay next to her, he began kissing and biting her neck.

"Where's Tao?" He whispered, his warm breath fanning across her neck.

"At…at Inu-Inuyasha's…" She panted, hating herself more and more for allowing him to do this to her.

He was rough and wasn't caring at all at what she was feeling----whether it be pain or…or whatever. Their clothing was gone within seconds and she was gripping his bulging biceps as he heaved his hips into hers; lifting her completely from the bed.

It hurt.

There was no love in this joining. Just a senseless fuck. He was using her. And she was letting him.

She felt him climax. And just before she could, he pulled out and slipped back into his clothes and left the room without a word.

That's how it'd been for the past few months. Fight. Fuck. Cry. Fight. Fuck some more.

Still laying there with her legs bent and propped up, apart as well, her arms clutching the sheets at her sides, she came to a final conclusion.

Tomorrow…she'd be gone before the sun rose.



oo0O0oo



God I hated that chapter…Tell me what you think.

Thanks for all the reviews!

RisuBento