InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ =Muse= ❯ =Accident= ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

=Muse=

By RisuBento

Chapter Two: Accident…

Sesshoumaru's P.O.V.

7 years later….



I was going `INSANE'!!!

“Sure” she was cute and all but…damn! She never shuts up!

She was always talking about one thing and then would end up climbing up the walls (or attempting to) saying she was Spiderman or something----which would result in something falling from the wall or a vase being knocked over and breaking.

I was seriously considering calling up for those drug-sniffing dogs you see on “COPS” and have them sniff through the cereal in the kitchen cabinet---

---Because there just HAS to be SOMETHING mixed into whatever she consumes!

I was stuck babysitting her while my parent were at the hospital visiting the Higurashi's. They were on “terrorizing-child-of-doom” #2.

Great.

It also didn't help that I was stuck watching Inuyasha as well. He'd been born exactly a month after Kagome had----on November 28th.

Whatever.

I glanced up from my sketchbook and felt a smile twitch at the corners of my mouth. Inuyasha was “actually” playing tea party with Kagome and her Barbie's.

Damn! If only I had my camera!

Shaking my head, I looked back down at my sketchpad and then over at the picture I was drawing from. I frowned. It just didn't look right…something about the way Superman's head was turned…

“OOOO!!!! That's amazing!” Came a squeaky gasp.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when Kagome's electric blue eyes suddenly appeared out of nowhere next to me.

“Erm----“ I managed to get out before my voice cracked.

`Stupid puberty!'

“Where's Inuyasha?” I asked, after a few more attempts at NOT squeaking.

“He had to go potty.” Kagome answered her eyes flickering back and forth from the comic book picture to my picture.

I wrinkled my nose at her choice of words. `Typical of a 7-year-old.' I told myself.

“Sesshoumaru?” She said, drawing my attention back out from the clouds and back to her.

“What?” I sighed, waiting for a completely `off-the-wall' question.

“Why do you copy pictures other people have already drawn?” She asked, her gaze causing me to shift uncomfortably.

“Copy?” She nodded. I hadn't realized I'd spoken that out loud.

“Yeah. You're always drawing pictures of Superman or Batman from the comics---but you never make up your own characters.” She said.

I was flabbergasted. I was expecting her to ask something like “What would happen if I put ice cream up Buyo's butt? Would it stay cold?” Certainly not THIS “off-the-wall”!

“How---what…do “YOU” think I should draw, miss smarty-pants!?” I teased, poking her in the stomach with my graphite pencil top.

She giggled. “Draw something you see! There are so many things to see----“all” around you!” She smiled, jumping up and twirling around.

`I see you…' I thought before gasping and smacking myself in the face with my sketchpad.

`I did NOT just think that about a 7-year-old!? I'm freaking 14! Gah!'

I was starting to think that this night couldn't get any worse…until Kagome stopped twirling around and I slowly slid my sketchpad down from my face, stopping so it just uncovered my eyes, to glare at the person scuffling their feet in the doorway.

“Uh…um. I had an…accident Sesshy…” Inuyasha said, his voice shaking in his nervousness.

My gaze moved downward and I groaned when I saw the dark wet stain already seeped into the front of his black trousers.

oo0O0oo

4 days later…

Okay…now `this' baby was red-skinned and wrinkled-beyond-repair.

I was…disappointed. “Souta” didn't have electric blue eyes like Kagome.

`GAH! SHUT UP!'

oo0O0oo









Ther e you go! Yay or Nay if I should continue!









oo0O0oo

Reviewer's Response!

Silver Miko:

1. How old is Sesshoumaru?

In the first chapter Sesshoumaru is 7 years old. In this chapter he is 14 and both Inuyasha and Kagome are 7.

2. What does 'muse' mean?

It's basically an artist or writer's source of genius or inspiration. Like…I have my mom. She'll sometimes say something off the wall and I totally get over my brain farts and am able to draw or write again. It's basically something that motivates you to do things.

Thanks for the review!

oo0O0oo

Rachel: Thank you! It's great to hear that!

oo0O0oo

Tora: Erm…thanks!? I don't really think it'll be THAT big of a hit…but I do hope that people enjoy as much as I did writing it! Thank you for the review!

oo0O0oo

ayesha: Thank you! It's great to hear that!

oo0O0oo

heather: Damn! I must be good if you already love this story! Thank you for the review!

oo0O0oo

Shiva11: I love your user name! Thank you for the review!

oo0O0oo

Esie: :::sigh:::Demanding aren't we? Yes, I will ATTEMPT to make the chapters longer but you'll have to admit that prologues can or can't be long…that sentence didn't make any sense…whatever. Thank you for the review! And just for you…I'll force myself to make a 10 page chapter…k?

oo0O0oo

Lavender Rose: Thank you! It's really great to know that people ACTUALLY review!

oo0O0oo

ash: Thank you! Was this soon enough?

oo0O0oo