InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Probably" ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note: I do not own Inu Yasha, nor any of the characters therein. Don't try to sue me, I don't have any money.
 
This is my first fic for MM.org, and my first lemon. I've done romance fics before, but most were G-Rated. So this is a new experience for me. Kohaku/Rin pairing, because I'm sick of all the InuYasha/Kagome and Sesshomaru/Kagome fics out there, and I thought we could all use something new. So here ya go, enjoy.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
“Probably.”
 
Rin smiled down at her kimono, every stitch of embroidery her own, the images of the great dogs to protect her, the images of the lotus and the poppy, the beautiful robe that represented her life. She slipped it off her shoulders, pulled off her obi, and set them all to rest at the edge of the water of the river. She pulled the band out of her hair and began to wash it with care and grace, rubbing lavender into it and rinsing it in the river's current. She sang quietly to herself, closing her eyes and loving this moment of reprieve from Jaken's watchful eyes.
He was in the trees, sharpening his blade on a stone he had pulled from the river bed. The voice drifted up to him. It was so childlike, but so mature. He looked from his spot in the trees to see the young girl of eighteen, her curves just recently reaching maturity, her soft breasts but recently developed into the round buoyant shapes he was now watching perk in the cold water. Kohaku stared down at her as she continued to bathe and sing, his body growing warm and his heart pounding. He was twenty-three, but had never felt this lust for any woman in his life. Not even for Kana, his first. Not for any of the geishas in the villages he'd traveled to. They were just there to relieve pent up stress. But this girl, this girl he wanted for his own. Her big brown eyes were almost begging him, he could tell.
Those big brown eyes turned up to him, and she screamed. “PERVERT!” she cried, diving neck deep into the water. She was shaking so badly, trembling at the thought of those big eyes, watching her.
In the water, an Eel demon heard the scream. “A young woman,” it mused, “so young, so beautiful.” It came swimming up to her quietly.
Kohaku looked up to see the body of the eel rise in the water. “Dive, wench!” he cried, throwing his chain out to the eel. The eel rose up and dived to Rin. Rin went under the water and tried to swim away, but the eel wrapped it's long, thin body around her leg. Kohaku smirked as the felt the chain go taught. The blade had sunken into the eel's body. He pulled and ripped away a piece of the eel's flesh, smiling as the blood rained down. He spun the chain again, ready for a new attack. The eel lunged forward and grabbed onto Kohaku's side, still not releasing Rin.
It was difficult for Rin to stay conscious. She'd run out of breath thirteen seconds ago. It felt like an hour had passed to her. Kohaku screamed from the pain, his armor having done little to protect him from the fangs of the eel. He pulled the weapon above his head, and stabbed it into the eel's forehead. It shrieked, it's blood spraying onto Kohaku's arm. It released its vice-like grip on Kohaku, its grip on Rin, and it fell back into the river. Rin swam to the surface, sputtering. She looked to find her hero, only to find him drifting to the floor of the river. “Oh, no!” she cried, diving again and reaching to pull up the man's body. He was tall, strong, and lean. She struggled to pull him up out of the water. She saw the blood oozing from his side as she pulled him to shore. “Oh, no, oh, no, oh, no…” She looked around. “I need to find somewhere to take him, where do I take him? Oh, no.” She grabbed her kimono, tied the obi around her waist quickly, and pulled him by both arms towards the mountains.
It took her fifteen minutes to get to a cave. Her hair was almost dry, but it was a mess of tangles. She ran outside despite this, and scrambled around to find the right herbs. Thank the gods Lord Sesshomaru had taught her herbal remedies. Comfrey, that would help, arnica, what else? She grabbed the plants and two flat rocks, running back to the cave. The man groaned on the floor of the cave as Rin ground the leaves between the rocks.
She looked at the man, his big, beautiful eyes shut, his hair still damp but hung in a ponytail. His freckles were light, barely noticeable, but gave his face a boyish sort of innocence. She ran her fingertips over his cheekbones. Her gaze drifted to the strong muscles, visible under the tight fabric of his slayer's armor. And there, on his right side, the oozing wound. She'd have to get the shirt away from it, or the blood would clot with the cloth inside and cause an infection. She tore open the shirt roughly, peeling it away. His chest muscles were even more beautiful exposed in the sunlight that had begun to drift away from the sunset. She'd have to start a fire soon. She took note of this as she applied the poultice to his side.
“Unh…” He groaned, his hand clenching the dirt beside him.
“Ah! I know it stings, but it'll help, trust me!” She rubbed his side gently, but soon her hand drifted up to his pectorals, and down his arms. He groaned again, but this time his hand drifted up to her leg. His eyes fluttered open and he grinned. “Hi.”
“Hi,” she whispered back, giggling. “You're awake.”
“Guess I am.” His voice was weak and quiet, but so seductive. Rin swung her leg over his body. She was straddling him now, her hands drifting up and down his sides. He looked up at her, her breasts rising and lowering with her breath. He smiled at the sight of her arms moving along his bare chest. He grabbed the shoulders of her kimono and pulled her down. As he kissed her, she wiggled against him. He groaned. She was so beautiful. He felt himself begin to grow hard beneath her.
She ran her hands all over. “Gyah!” he cried. “Not… not there,” he groaned, motioning to his side.
“Sorry,” she said quickly. “I didn't realize, or, remember, I mean, I know you're hurt, that's why I got all the herbs, only I forgot, I was caught up in the moment. I'm sorry! I”—He grabbed her and kissed her again, sliding his tongue into her mouth. She felt the electricity of the kiss surge through her whole body, like a bolt of lightning, warm and tingling. Every ounce of her was shaking as she kissed him back, her tongue running over his and rubbing against his groin. The hard flesh beneath her felt so good, and she didn't know why.
He pulled at the knot she had tied in her obi. He struggled with it, but between the injury, the angle, and the awkwardness of the knot, he couldn't get it untied. Frustrated, he let his head fall back onto the cave floor.
Rin placed her finger on his lips. “Allow me,” she smiled. He grinned back and placed his arms behind his head, leaning up for the view as she undid the knot and let her shoulders come into view. He grinned even wider as she pulled the kimono open entirely, revealing her taught little waist and her round, full breasts. His eyes drifted to the patch of hair at the junction of her legs. “Oh, gods,” he muttered, grinding up against her. “It hurts.”
She looked at the wound, but it was clotting nicely. “What did I do to hurt you?”
“Not the wound.”
She felt the throbbing beneath her and blushed. “Oh.” She turned her head quickly. “I've never done this before, I… what do I do about it?”
“You can start by placing that kimono on the ground.” She stood up and laid it out, and as she bent over he caught a wonderful look at the round little ass that he'd missed when she'd been swimming in the river. He crawled over to it, lay on his back on top of it, and began to try to pull off his armor. She giggled and pulled it off for him. “You'll hurt yourself, trying to get these off.”
“Oh, to get them off will be well worth it, I can tell,” he smiled. She peeled it back to reveal his impressive erection, standing tall and proud against the plain of his muscled stomach. She reached out to touch it, but pulled back. “What do I… I mean…”
He pulled her down on top of him, so that she was straddled over his stomach. He kissed her neck, biting it gently as he worked his way down to her collar bone. He kneaded her breasts with his hands, then lifted her forward to bite her breast. She cried out in exquisite pain, the kind of pain she'd dreamed about late at night but had never told anyone about. She shivered as he licked her breasts with care and grace, so well that she knew he'd done this before. But this time, he did it for her, and only for her.
She didn't realize when she wiggled back what she was about to do. She positioned herself, and with one quick thrust, she had him inside of her. The pain was almost unbearable. He groaned at the sudden tightness, the sudden heat, the sudden pleasure that surrounded him. And with that groan, Rin felt better. She raised herself, then lowered herself quickly. Kohaku didn't know what he liked more, the sight of her on top of him, her breasts bouncing as she slammed herself down onto him, or the feeling of that tight wetness that was currently engulfing him entirely. She started moving faster, faster, faster, until she cried out to the gods for release. He couldn't take it anymore—he could barely take it to begin with. He cried out as he filled her, and she fell onto him as her climax ended and her energy seeped out of her body. He wrapped his arms around her.
“What's your name?” he asked gently.
“Rin.”
“Rin. That's a beautiful name. And a beautiful kimono.” He pulled up the sleeve. “Did you embroider this yourself?”
“Mmmhmm.”
“I've never seen a kimono with dogs on it before.”
“They represent the man who raised me.”
It clicked all at once. “Uh… say, you wouldn't happen to be the ward of the Great Demon of the Western Lands?”
“Mmmhmm.” She snuggled tighter against him.
“The one who claims his sworn enemy to be Naraku?”
“Mmmhmm.”
“Sesshomaru?”
“Mmmhmm.”
“He's going to kill me.”
“Probably.” And with that, she fell asleep.