InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *Shippo's Song* ❯ Truth or Dare ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: This one is much better than the last. I feel sorry for Miyako and Shippo though in some of these parts. Read and review please. Disclaimer: I dont own Inuyasha and you know what. The next story I write Im gonna have I chapter in the begining just for the disclaimer.
do you get it kids"? All of the little tykes nodded their heads. Kagome had told Miyako to get all of her little friends together so it will be even more fun. In fact to add to the excitment Kagome said all of them could sleep over at her little shack. All of them were so excited. They loved sleep overs and they loved Shippo. Miyako made Shippo very popular around the little kids. They all loved his ears and tail and how he turned into a big pink ball. All of them cheered and chattered and waited until Shippo came back from his walk with Miroku. Kagome had brought with her some chips and sodas. Kagome and Sango and Inuyasha were doing pretty good with the kids especially since most of them were climbing on to Inuyasha. Kagome and Sango kept giggling every time they looked at him. They could tell he was pissed. Two little girls were clutching on to his pants for a ride, one little boy was on Inu's back, one on his shoulder trying to get the doritos, and a small little girl on his head playing with his ears.
"Inuyasha, I never knew you were so good with children," Sango giggled at Kagomes sarcastic remark and went to help a little girl who had spilled the popcorn on the floor. "Ok kids lets all sing a song until Shippo gets back here and then plan a little surprise for him." A cheer rang up from all the kids that Kagome, Sango, and Inu had to hold there ears. 'Speaking of which were are those two'?
the middle of no where in perticular but in a forest in ancient japan

Shippo was disgusted here he was stuck in the middle of no where with Miroku who was just randomly asking questions that Shippo never wanted to answere until he grew up. "So now that we're off the discussion of Sango and Kagome what about that little friend of yours Miyako."
'Oh please god take me now!' mean of course she's too young for me but you two make a cute couple."
"I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS STUFF!!!"(Poor Shippo couldn't stand the pressure. Do you think you could've?) Miroku just laughed as Shippo started to cry his tears of depression. Shippo your never too young for love." it's with you, Miroku, You should be 18 and older." This just made Miroku laugh even harder and Shippo just got more pissed. He wanted to go home and now.
"Shouldn't we be going home now?"
"Oh yeah I forgot."
"Miroku I'm going to kill you."

Back at the hut.
"Miroku I'm going to kill you" Inuyasha was getting sick and tired of the little kids just hanging on him. "Oh Inuyasha calm down. It's not that bad." Sango said getting a little annoyed. Inuyasha hadn't complained much but his face just said it all. And Sango really liked the little kids. They seemed to like her too, especially the little girls with long hair. Sango had a knack for making funny hairstyles. Kagome ran tino the room with her face all red. They're *huff* Coming *puff* back *sigh*." She plopped onto the floor. Sango stood up "Ok every body hide and Inuyaha pick up Kagome." Everybody set about there tasks. In two minutes they could hear voices. "Now do you like chocolate or strawberry because personally strawberry rules." Shippo made a puff sound. "Oh please that stuff is poison. Now chocolate," he made a yummy sound, "its a blessing from heaven, Amen sister amen."
"Shippo youve been eating pure sugar again havent you"?
"What"!? The lights flicked on.Everybody had poped out of their hiding spot except for one person who was stuck under the small but heavy table (That happened to me once). Shippo fell backwards. Miroku did too even though he knew what was coming. He didn't expect so many kids.
Things were going great. First they all had some food. And then they started the truth or dare. It was the sixth turn, four truths and only two dares. It is Miyakos turn. Lets watch shall we. "Ok Miyako truth or dare"? Miyako pondered for a moment. "Dare." Her little friend snickered an evil snicker. "I dare you to cover your self in honey run outside singing 'row row row your boat' while dancing in a wierd little circle. Then, after performing your bizarre little ritual, go up to the guy you like," she winked at her, "and kiss him." Lots of oooo's went up and then tones of laughing. Miyako blushed and glanced toward shippo. She smiled.
Miyakos POV
Everyone wants to put the honey on me. Instead Kagome suggested just dmping it on me. "Ewww, It's all slimey and gross," and thats putting it lightly. Mommy is going to yell at me for ruining my clothes but kagome says she'll be able to get it out. I hope she's right. Ack Shippos coming over here. I can just feel my cheeks getting warm. "Hey Miyako when you sing 'row row row your boat' sing it this way." I didn't get it but some how it was just funny. Ok I've got the honey on and I'm outside now to song. ''Row Row Row your boat gently down the stream, Throw your teacher over board and listen to her scream. Teacher, teacher floatin down the delaware, chewin on her underwear, couldn't another pair. Ten days later eaten by a polar bear and thats how the polar bear died." Every body was laughing at me. Wow everything is all spinny and weird. I wonder if this is what it's like to be drunk. I walked up to Shippo and...
Normal
"Oh my god she passed out"! Inuyasha came up to the little girl and picked her up. "Stop shaking her like that Inuyasha, yuo'll give her whiplash." "I was trying to help." Sango sighed. "So much for truth or dare." Some of the kids were upset but others were grateful. The question now was what to do now.
Read and Review please and tell me if you want anything in the next chapter.