InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Stuck Like Lovers,Who Can't Get Enough From Each Other" ❯ The Spell Book ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"talking"

"thinking"

(something they did)


Chapter 2


"Ms.Kagome Higurashi!?!?!Of all the people,YOUR the one who decide to be late in MY class?!?!?"Mr.Jaken babbled to Kagome.

"Let me explain Mr.Jaken!It's not my fault!I wasn't suppose to be late but.."

"No excuses!This better not happen again Higurashi, or else you'll be spending your time after school in DETENTION insted of CHEERLEADING PRACTICE!Now go find a seat and you all wait until the bell rings.I better not hear anyone talking!"
Her teacher told her and everyone in the class.

She then found her best friend, and next to her was an empty seat that Sango had promised she will saved for her.Kagome knew Sango wanted news on what had happened to her so Kagome gave her a signal that she will just have to tell her at lunch.

As soon as the bell rang,Sango went ahead and went to there usual seat at lunch.While Kagome had to make a quick stop at her locker getting what she needs next,and of course,not forgeting the the spell book.

Suddenly,she felt two stong arms hugging her from the back.She then felt goosebumps in her body thinking it was Inuyasha.

'Oh please,please don't make it be Inuyasha...oh Kami!I'm not ready for what he has in mind!'Kagome thought to herself panicking.

"Why,my dear Kagome,it's alright.You know I won't ever hurt you..."He whispered hotly to her ear smirking.

She relaxed a bit knowing that it wasn't Inuyasha,but then she went back to what she was feeling just then when he felt his hand slipping underneath her shirt.

'Ugh!Just because I don't want to face Inuyasha,you have to give me someone else that's also a pervert!?!?'

"Kouga!Stop it!I'm not yours so you can't touch me like that!"
Kagome faced him and tried to push him away.Kouga smirked at her actions and how cute she looked like when she's trying to defend herself,but she knew Kouga was too strong.

"Relax there,my love.I don't want my mate to be too tired."He then kissed her at her cheek and by that,he was gone.

'Ugh!The SPELL better work!'She thought to herself while a little bit flushed on what Kouga just did to her.

-------------

Kagome,now at lunch spotted Sango at there table.Even though Kagome's the leader of the cheerleading squad and Sango was the 2nd leader, who will take over when she's not able to make it,they didn't think it's right for the all the cheerleader's to sit together in one table.They think it's better if the squads could sit with there friends wether they're cheerleaders or not.Everyone in the team thinks it's a great idea,but not for Kikyo and her friend Kagura that is.Whenever Kagome has an idea or a suggestion to her team,she always protest and makes excuses on why her plan or suggestions stinks and shouldn't be fallowed.But of course,Kagome was use to it.She doesn't know why she does that,but she knows one thing,she would NEVER try to be her friend wether what the condition may be.

"Sango,this is my worst day ever!"Kagome told her friend while sitting down.

Sango already knew that was coming.She can tell she was having a bad day when she entered her 2nd period class.And there teacher just added more stress to her friend.

"Kagome,I should warn you,if you keep making yourself feel down like that,and let stress take over you,they might be mistaking you as my grandma..."

"Sango!"
Kagome said,now feeling worried.

Sango chuckled on her friend's reaction."Well,at least you know what will happen if you stress alot."

Kagome just sighed and started to eat her lunch."At least he hadn't showed up yet."She said a little releaf.

"Hmm....Kagome,you put the spell book at your bag right?"Sango asked her kinda changing the subject.

"Huh?Oh, I forgot all about that.Here."Kagome handed her bag to Sango,who took the spell book out.

"Do you think it'll really work?I mean,you know some of my grandpa's spell doesn't really work."Kagome told her,while half done on her sandwhich.

"Well,it's okay if we try right?Now...where was that page..."Answered Sango while flipping the pages,but also being careful because the book was really old.

"Wait...um..insted making Hojo and Kouga stop bothering me...can you just look for a spell on how to make Inuyasha forget whatever he's planning?Then...we'll do the other spell tomarrow.Okay?"She begged her friend.

"Sure.I mean, I AM doing this for you aren't I?Since I won't ask what he did and say to you....i kind of think you enjoyed it when he talked to you?Didn't you?"Sango asked Kagome,while looking for another spell.

Kagome blushed slightly but tried to not make anyone see."Sango,he's a pervert...AND a player..."

"Kagome,I wouldn't be talking like that about him.You didn't actually see him sleep with alot of girls.And if he did,I think you'll be jelous."
Sango said and gave her friend a wink.

"Oh shut up Sango and just look for the damn spell!Lunch is almost over!"Kagome responded back trying to make Sango not noticed that she really does like Inuyasha.She didnt actually like telling people who she liked.Not even her best friend.She thinks that she should just keep it to herself because she doesn't want to be the "talk" about in school.

"Okay.I found it.It says here that you have to visualize that person you want to do the spell on.okay.I'm going to say the spell now...imagine him in your mind got it."Sango told her friend.Kagome nodded and she turned the next page on where the spell was.Kagome was closing her eyes imagining him and Sango was chanting some words.

When Sango was finish,she closed the book and Kagome opened her eyes."Do you think it worked?"She asked Sango.

Just then,the bell rang signaling them that 3rd period was next.

"I guess you have to just find out by yourself,Kagome."Sango told her while they stand up to leave.Kagome then felt something on her body.It felt like a tug, which made her body felt kind of weak.

"Um...you go ahead Sango....I'm just gonna take a rest first and get a drink."Kagome said while sitting back down.

"Hm...I think the spell is working...do you think it is?Sango asked her now concerned.

Kagome nodded and smiled at her friend signaling her that she's alright.

"Sango,I'll just meet you at our next class...I'll be alright."Kagome told her.

"...Okay.I'll save you a seat again.Just incase."Sango smiled at her and left to go to her next class.

SORRY SO SHORT**** I know i took long to update...and I'm so sorry.Just busy.Anyways,Inuyasha's gonna be there in the next chapter...and you will see what spell had done to them.Well, R&R ...cuz i just wright again when i see someone reviewed...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PEOPLE THAT REVIEWED ^.^ .iT MADE ME WANT TO CONTINUE THIS FIC EVEN THOUGHT I WAS BUSY.WELL, THANKS AGAIN! ^.^