InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "Stuck Like Lovers,Who Can't Get Enough From Each Other" ❯ A curse or The spell? ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kagome:White,short,t-shirt with pink letters saying "Have You Considered Suing Your Brain For Non-Support?" Her white shirt also expose her peirced navel which of course,the accessory was also crystal pink.Now for the bottom,she was wearing black leather skirt,with matcing long,pink socks.and black shoes.

Inu-Yasha:A fang neckalace,Large,black jacket,and underneath is his favorite,red shirt.For the bottom,black,baggy jeans,with matching sports shoes.(And you can decide where he should have his peircings or to not have at all.)


Chapter 4

(sighs)"Water always fixes everything."Kagome said while sitting back down at one of the cafeteria seats.'Shit.What am I doing!I still have classes!'Kagome Then stand up and headed to her next class.As Kagome was in the hallway,she started to tense when she could here someone fallowing her.'Relax Kagome....It's just your imagination playing tricks on you...'She thought to herself.Then,as soon as she tried to walk faster,Kagome could here the footsteps getting closer and closer.Kagome then began to panick when she herd that person chuckled.'Holy crap!It's Inuyasha!Shit,shit,shit,shit,shit!'.By now,Kagome is running her ass off and going to different hallways,trying to loose him.But who is she kidding,He's half youkai,which means he could smell her scent,which will lead him right at her.


Now,Kagome was at the 9th grade area.Panting and totally out of breath."I...I think i lost him..."She mummbled while calming herself down.Kagome thought she was safe.No sign of Inuyasha or someone fallowing her.But what she doesn't know is,Inuyasha was just right in back of her.

"So now your running away from huh?"Inuyasha whispered to her ear.

Kagome shrieked on his actions.She just scared her half to death,and now he's gonna COMPLETE that half for what he has in mind for the "pay back".

She then sat down as if, sheilding herself from him."Inuyasha I'm so sorry!I really am!I mean,Your getting mad for just a little thing!"She said while covering her face with her hands.

"JUST A LITTLE A THING!?!?!"Inuyasha said in shock mixed with anger.He then grabbed her wrist now standing up and facing Inuyasha eye to eye."So you think KISSING Kouga is JUST A LITTLE THING!?!?!Inuyasha said looking at her straight in the eye.

"Inuyasha you got to understand!Me and Sango were bored so we...WAIT! WHAT?!?!?Wha...What the hell are you talking about!"Kagome asked now all confused.

"Don't act dumb bitch!I can smell Kouga's scent all over you!"Inuyasha said starting to get annoyed.

"Huh?You mean your here because of that!?!?!?"Kagome asked him.

"What else!"He said angerly.

"Well,I thought you were chasing me because of the 'thing' i did to you..."

"Don't change the subject!"

"Ow!Your holding me too tightly!"She said trying to get off his grasp.

"Keep still! And answer the damn question!"He said now annoyed from her always trying to change the subject.

"Okay!He did kiss me!But on the cheek!And why do you..."

"You let him!?!?!What the hell were you thinking!"Inuyasha said cutting her off.

"He just did it!How can I stop him if I didn't know he was gonna do it!Now let me go!"She said looking at his eyes.

"Fine!But you won't get away with what you did!"He then made space between them,while still holding her.

"Oh,and just to tell you,your shirt is too small and tight for you...you might not know when it will just...rip."He then cut the fabric with his sharp nails.

Kagome shrieked and tried to cover her brests from him."MY SHIRT!"

Inuyasha then smirked."Told you so."

"Inuyasha!You stupid jackass!How am I gonna explain this!"

"That's your fault.You shoudn't have made Kouga kiss you."

"UGH!For the last time,I DIDN'T KNOW!!

"You SHOULD know!He was right in front of you!"

"Well,haven't you thought that maybe I was THINKING of something!?!?!Kagome told him while still covering her her upper body."

"Oh,and what's that,trying to think how to KISS him!?!?!"

"Ugh!Your such a hard-headed jackass!"With that,she turned around and started walking to the lost and found direction.There might be some clothes she can barrow.

'To think that I like that fool!Who the he think he is being all jelous like that!Wait...he was jelous..'She blushed with that thought and smiled to herself.

Suddenly,she felt like someone was pulling her back to the the opposite direction."Huh?What the..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"She screamed when her body flew back to direction where Inuyasha's at.

'Huh?Is that Kagome screaming?'He then looked back and saw her back flying towards him.

'Holy shit!'He thought and grabbed her body."Umm...are you okay?"He asked her now holding her closely.'How the hell did she do that? He thought.

"I..Inuyasha?"

"Yah?" He asked softly.

"What the hell did you do that for!Just because I left you doesn't mean your gonna pull me back!"

"What!?!Listen bitch,your lucky I catched you!And how do think I'm gonna do that!?!?!

"I..I don't know!But don't do it again!

"Do what!?!?!"

"Ugh,Nevermind!"She said while pushing him off."You better tell our teacher I'm gonna be late, or else I'll tell her why myself!"

"Feh,whatever."He said back and crossed his arm.

Then,they both started to walk in the oppostie direction.Suddenly something pulled them back to each other.

"What the hell!?!?!"They both said in unison.

"Inuyasha!Stop that!"

"Stop what!?!"

"You know exactly what!"

Inuyasha just growled and they started to walk again,but it only happened again;They were pulled back together.

"Kagome!If you fuckin' WANT me,just say it right now!"He said face to face with her again.

"PERVERT!"She screamed back.

"Look Inuyasha,If your not doing anything,and I'm not doing anything,then someone must have cursed us!"

"What?You believed on that shit?"He said looking at her brests.

"Inuyasha.."

"H..huh?"He then looked back at her face.

"Since were stuck and can only walk a few feet away from each other,what are we gonna do?"She said starting to worry.

Inuyasha then smirked."Simple.We're gonna pretend were together."

"W..what!"

"Well what else!People are gonna start to wonder why were always together soon!"

"Your right....fine."She said while starting to blush.

"Okay let's go."He then grabbed her hand and led her to their class."

"Wait!What about my shirt!"

"What about it?"

"Inuyasha!Look at what you did!People are gonna look at me!"

"So?"

"Grr...If you don't stop right now,I'm gonna tell them that you raped me!"

"Well,I'll tell them that your crazy."

"INUYASHA!"Kagome said steaming up.

Inuyasha then chuckled."Alright,alright.Here,wear my jacket." He said and took it out.

She sighed and took the jacket from him."We're gonna be in real big trouble."

"What do you mean?It's just a teacher."He said while they both walked to their classroom's direction.

"Inuyasha,Im not talking about that.I'm talking about our practice!How are we gonna go and attend it,if we can only stay a few feet away from each other?(Gasp)Oh my gosh!How am I gonna explain this to my mom!She won't believe me!And...and how am I gonna sleep and take a bath!She'll totally get mad!"Kagome said now worried and nervous.

"Shit....I never thought of that...." Inuyasha mummbled.'Oh well....' He thought to himself.

"Don't worry...we still have hours till school is over.So...just shut up and don't worry."He said calmly.

Kagome didn't bother to argue with him.And with that,they just kept walking till they reached their class.

****Sorry I didn't update and if this chapter doesn't make sense to you...I'm so damn sleepy and I can't concentrate that much.Anyways,review review and review.Really liked reading them. Thank you ^^