InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ ..::~This World, My Home ~::.. ❯ "Why do you want me so much?" ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

..::This world, My home::..

Chapter 17: "Why do you want to be with me so bad?"

Disclaimer: "Yeah Sesshy baby! Strip it! Stripit!" * looks to side at you guys* He he… um Inu Yasha and company aren't mine. *Whispers* Except for Sesshy. ^_~

A/N: Well hey everybody here is my update. CoolChick reviewed and asked if I could update faster and it kinda made me feel bad so here's the next chapter. * Saids in Crank Yankers retarded boys voice* "Yay!!!!"

Chapter 17: "Why do you want to be with me so bad?"

"Now if I move my hand away from your mouth are you going to scream," Kanaru said looking into her tear-glazed eyes.

Kagome stared at him and then shook her head. Kanaru slowly took his hand away from her mouth. "So how's life been? That bastard Inu Yasha didn't do anything to you right?"

Kagome shook her head and said, "Why are you at my school?"

He took her hand in his mouth and then kissed her knuckles one by one. "Because I wanted to see you again. All I can do is think about you. You did kind of leave in a rush the last time I saw you."

"I don't like being anyone's property."

He smiled at her, "I understand."

Kagome stared at him looking into his face then said, "Why do you want me so much? What is it about me that makes you feel you need to be with me so much that you need to be in my dreams?"

Kanaru stared at her then said, "I don't know why we share dreams together. I know it's been happening for the past year. But I just know that there is something about your presence that settles me and makes me want to stay around you more."

Kagome looked at him and Kanaru could feel the tension roll off her as she started to settle into the bed. `Maybe I am being paranoid, and tripping out for no reason at all.' "Well you must admit that this situation is weird."

Kanaru smirked and said, "Well if you want, we can make it unweird together."

She looked at him with strange eyes and then said, "How?"

"Well how about this, why don't we go to this party that is going to be held on Friday. I know it will definitely be something that everyone is going to talk about. You shouldn't miss it for the world."

Kagome stared at him for a moment then said, "…Alright… sure I will go with you."

The bell rang and Kagome sat up, "I think I just missed lunch but I have to go to my other classes." She stood up and waved to him while walking to the door, "I guess I will see you on Friday."

Kanaru smiled and waved at her but as she turned her back to him, his eyes flashed red as the small smile broadened to it's full-fledged demonic self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome stepped outside of the nurses off and realized the halls were empty already. She started heading back to her Calculus class to get her books but ran smack dab into a hard chest. She slowly looked up until her eyes were staring into piercing amber eyes.

"Well Kagome you missed lunch. It would have been my chance to see you after not seeing you for so long."

"Uh… I really don't want to deal with you right now… I have to get back to class." In a flash she was banged against a locker and his warm breath was on her skin.

"Sesshomaru please… what is it you want?"

"I want to know why you have been hard headed and not listening to Inu Yasha."

Kagome's eyes widened then she looked down, not staring into his eyes, "I don't know. I just want to grasp on to a reality I believe and the one Inu Yasha is trying to give me is just to much for me right now. I just want a normal life."

Sesshomaru bent his head down and kissed it tenderly. Kagome shivered at this. "Well if you think Inu Yasha is to much for you, I want you to know that you have another bed to come too. Someone as honest and as loyal as you are shouldn't be wasted on something that doesn't love you. But I do know that you won't be a waste on Inu Yasha." With that he let go of her and headed in the opposite direction she was going.

Kagome's legs shook so much that she fell to the floor. Staring at him she grasped her head in her hands and tried to think of everything that was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok how the hell am I supposed to get Kagome to go to a party at a guys house that she has been trying to avoid since the first day she went there?"

"I don't know, maybe you should of never made this party in the first place."

Miroku sighed then looked back at Sango to say something but he saw Kagome walking out the school. He waved until she saw them and walked over, "Hey guys!"

"Kagome where was you at for lunch?"

"I was a little sick today so I ended up in the nurses office during lunch."

"Oh yeah by the way, would you like to go to a party on Friday with Sango and I?"

Kagome gave him a weird look then said, "You know what that is such a coincidence because I am going to a party on Friday with someone I met in my Calculus class. But I guess I am going to have to pass on your offer sorry."

"WHAT!!!! Who the hell are you going with," Sango screamed.

"I am sorry I will have to talk to you about it later I have to get all my notes from Calculus. Call me tonight," with that she ran off in the direction of the back of the school. Miroku was still staring after her with his mouth wide open as if in shock.

Sango laughed then patted Miroku on his back, "Well it was nice knowing you love. But I guess Inu Yasha is going to kill you." With that she walked off toward their car leaving Miroku still staring at Kagome's retreating back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued

"Well guys. It might have been a short chapter but at least you know what's starting to happen. Well if you can all REVIEW and tell me what you think that would be great." ^_^ Songie