InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (*Untitled*) ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hmm, need a title. A lovely title. I'll come up with one later. Anyways, another chapter. * Stares dreamily into space * Sesshomaru… * shakes head * Umm…sorry. Had a moment. On with the chapter!

Disclaimer: I've said it once and I'm going to say it again. I do not own Inuyasha.

Untitled

~ * ~

Chapter Two

Sesshomaru sat in the darkness of his room, his mind wandering from subject to subject. But his mind always returned to one particular subject- his brother's wench. From the past three years, she had a grown more beautiful, more breath taking. He quickly shook his head, trying to get her out of his mind.

He got up from his chair, in the corner, and walked out onto the balcony. The moon hanged high within the star-filled sky. His eyes traveled over the grounds. This was his home. Where he lived all his life. With his father. With his mother. Mother…

He closed his eyes, picturing his mother in his mind's eye. She was a beautiful woman. His father and mother's marriage was a business arrangement, hoping to strengthen their businesses. When his father fell in love with another woman, he divorced his wife and sent her away with a reasonable amount of money. Sesshomaru remembered that day.

"Mother, where are you going?" an eight-year-old Sesshomaru asked.

"Sesshomaru, I'm going to go live in Europe. Your father seems to have fallen in love with a peasant," The word hissed between her teeth. "Girl and he divorced me. Divorced me!" she answered with a snarl.

"Take me with you, Mother."

"No. I can't take care of a child. Plus, your father has given me a lot of money to leave you here. So, good-bye Sesshomaru." And she walked away, stepping into her black limousine.

"NO! Mother, wait!" Sesshomaru yelled, running after the limo, tears stinging his eyes. He fell to the ground, the ground tearing at his knees. "Mother!"

Sesshomaru's hands tightened on the balcony railing. That was the last day he saw his mother. She never came to visit. No phone calls. No letters. Nothing. Once, long ago, he searched for her, but found no trance of her. Maybe it was for the better, he thought.

He turned away from the blinking stars, and walked to his bed. He took off his clothes and slipped beneath the covers. Maybe some sleep will cloud his mind.

A very very short chapter. But there is more to come! Man, Sesshomaru…without clothes…I like that thought. * Smiles happily, and dreams *

So, review and maybe I'll write more. You all know you want to read more. Don't go on denying it. lol