InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (*Untitled*) ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Did you like the torture? Lol. I'm sorry that the other chapter was late from when I said I would put it up. I was having guy troubles. Tell a guy you like him, and what does he do? He flirts with your best friend!!! Sorry, I'm just a little stressed right now, but I'm still able to write the story. Now, shall we get away from my life right now? The story is more interesting.

Disclaimer: I do not own these characters in which I'm writing about.

Untitled

~ * ~

Chapter Five

Kagome gasped, and quickly turned around. There Sesshomaru stood, leaning against the wall, his arms across his chest. He was dressed in brown khakis, and a white tee shirt, his long, silver hair pulled into a ponytail behind his head. Her gaze traveled over his face, seeing that his golden eyes were glistened. He didn't look happy that she entered his room without his permission.

"Sess…Sesshomaru? What are you doing here?" she asked nervously.

"That's my question, wench. This is my room. You have no reason to be here." He said softly.

She took a step back. "I'm sorry Sesshomaru. I didn't know. But what I was wondering was what you were doing here, in the house. Inuyasha said that you were going out."

"I was, but the woman canceled. She had other matters to attend to. Now, what are you doing here?"

"I was searching for Inuyasha. Have you seen him?"

"I haven't seen my idiotic little brother all day."

"Okay, I guess I'll be leaving now. Good-bye." She said quickly, and turned to the door. She wanted to leave. Immediately.

"In a hurry to return to the party? Or to get away from me?" he asked softly.

She stopped at his question. "What?"

She sensed him walking towards her. Heard him walking towards her. Her mind was screaming for her to run, but her body couldn't obey. Didn't want to obey.

His hands grabbed her waist, making her jump. He pulled her closer so she could feel the hard muscles of his chest and stomach against her back. She felt his breath tickling the side of her neck, making her tremble.

"I asked are you in a rush to return to the party? Or do you just want to get away from me?" he asked, his breath warm against her neck.

"Sesshomaru, what…?"

He pressed his lips to the side of her neck, making her unable to ask her question. She closed her eyes as a sensation tingled from where his lips caressed her, down to her stomach. She couldn't stop the moan coming from her mouth.

"If you take pleasure from this wench, you're going to enjoy being in my bed." He said, his hands moving down, caressing her hips.

She instantly opened her eyes. Wench? God, how she hated that word. Inuyasha called her that all the time, and she always yelled at him because of it. Sesshomaru was calling her it now, ruining the moment. Damn him!

Kagome pulled away from his body, turning around to face him. "Wench! My name is Kagome! I don't know what kind of women you're used to Sesshomaru, but I'm not one of them! Good-bye!" She turned on her heal and walked out the door, slamming it shut behind her.

She ran down the stairs before Sesshomaru could emerge from his room. She had to get away. Now. She didn't want to be under the same roof with him. She had to find, either, Inuyasha or Miroku. They were the only people, she knew, that could take her home.

She turned into the living room, her body crashing into something hard. She almost fell backwards, but two strong arms wrapped around her, pulling her towards their body. She grabbed the person's shoulders, steadying herself.

"Well, hello."

She looked up at the person who she bumped into. She saw a man with long brown hair, and blue eyes. His face was boyish, yet could be considered handsome be many women.

"Umm…hello." She said, being polite.

"I'm Koga. And you are?"

"Well, I'm Kagome. Umm…do you think maybe you could let me go?"

"Now why would I want to let my woman go?"

"What?!" she yelled. There was something wrong with this guy, she concluded. Then she smelled the alcohol on his clothes, and quickly understood. He was drunk. Couldn't say that Inuyasha didn't warn her.

"I'm not your woman! Could you please let me go?"

"No." he said, them leaned down to kiss her.

His lips never met hers.

She found herself pulled away from him, and falling to the floor. She saw Sesshomaru clenching Koga's shirt, pushing him up against the wall, his feet dangling a couple inches from the ground. Sesshomaru's face and body were stiff with rage. He looked ready to kill the younger man at that moment.

"Touch her again, I'll kill you." He said softly, trying to control his anger.

"I'll touch her all I want. She's mine!" Koga yelled in return.

That sent Sesshomaru over the edge. He released one hand, and clenched it into a fist, smashing it into the other man's face. He fell to the ground, his hand covering his broken nose, trying to stop the bleeding.

Sesshomaru leaned down. "I'm warning you. Come near her again, you won't be living very long."

"What's going on in here?" a voice yelled from behind the crowd ongoing spectators.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled, getting up from the floor. She ran to her friend and hugged him, glad to see him.

Inuyasha was surprised by the gesture, but hugged her in return. He looked over her head, to look at his older brother. Sesshomaru was glaring at him, his big hands clenching into fists. Inuyasha glared back in return, not afraid of him. His mind wandered once more. Why was Sesshomaru acting this way? He never remembered a moment when his brother defended anyone else, less of all a woman. Did he feel something for Kagome? God, he hope not. He didn't want to see Kagome in the hands of his ruthless brother. There was no telling what could happen to her.

Inuyasha pushed Kagome away so he could see her face. "Kagome, are you alright?"

"Yeah. Guess I didn't listen to your warning very well." She said with a smile.

He shook his head. "No, I should have been here. Wait, where's Sango and Miroku?"

"We're right here, Inuyasha." His best friend said, stepping out from behind the crowd, Sango beside him.

"Where were you?" Inuyasha asked

Miroku scratched the back of his neck. "We were…umm…we were…"

Sango cut in. "What he's trying to say is, we were talking in another room."

Inuyasha raised in eyebrow. "Talking?"

"Yeah. We were talking." Miroku said quickly.

Inuyasha continued to stare at the two, trying to decide what to make of Miroku's weird behavior. He knew Miroku all his life, mostly. He never had known him to stutter. Was there something he wasn't telling him?

"Inuyasha?"

He returned his gaze to the girl in his arms. "Yes Kagome."

"Do you think you can bring me home now?" she asked.

"Kagome…I can't. This party makes me unable to leave this house. I don't trust people in this house when I'm not here." He looked to his friend. "Miroku, could you bring her home?"

Before he could answer, someone else intervened.

"I'll bring her home." Sesshomaru volunteered.

Kagome's eyes widened. She didn't want him to bring her home. She wanted Inuyasha or Miroku. Please Inuyasha, say no, she prayed.

Inuyasha stared at his brother, wondering if he heard him right. Did he just offer to bring Kagome home? What was going on with him? Had he a changed from the three years he been missing?

"Umm…are you sure, Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha asked.

"Yes. I'll bring her home."

Still staring at his brother, he asked, "Kagome, are you okay with this?"

No! she wanted to yell but instead answered, "Umm…as long as I get home, I guess I'm fine with it."

"Okay Kagome. I'll talk to you later." Inuyasha said, giving her a hug good-bye. Kagome gladly hugged him in return.

He released her, ignoring his brother's glares. She walked over to Sango, and also gave her a hug good-bye. "Call me tomorrow." She told her friend. "We have to talk."

Sango nodded and said good-bye. Kagome said her farewell to Miroku, but didn't dare to hug him. She had enough manhandling tonight. She stepped through the crowd, sensing Sesshomaru behind her. This is going to be a great ride home, she thought, stepping out the front door.

Decided to stop it there. Gotta keep you people in suspense. Lol. My longest chapter yet. I'm so proud of myself. * Gives myself a slap on the back *

I think Koga has brown eyes. I'm kind of guessing. Could you tell me otherwise? Much would be appreciated.

What's going to happen on the car ride home? Is Sesshomaru going to finish where he left off in his bedroom? What were Sango and Miroku really doing when they were gone? Find out in the next chapter! Coming soon to a computer near you! Lol.

Please review!!!