InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (*Untitled*) ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Haha, another chapter. It seems that a lot of people like my story. * Jumps up and down * Yay! Sorry, let's continue with the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Sesshomaru, or Miroku.

Untitled

~ * ~

Chapter Seven

Rrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg.

Kagome groaned as she heard the phone ring beside her bed. She pulled the pillow from under her and put it over her head. Her mom will get the phone.

"Kagome! Telephone! It's Sango!" her mother yelled from downstairs.

She groaned once more, and pushed herself into a sitting position. She looked at the digital clock beside her bed. The face shined 10:27 A.M. It was too early to get up. And she fell back onto the bed.

"Kagome!"

"Okay Mom!" Kagome yelled, picking up the telephone and cradled it to her ear. "I got it! Hey, Sango. What's up?"

"Nothing. What are you doing today?" Sango asked.

"I planned on studying for the exam Monday."

"Well, you can do that tomorrow. Inuyasha, Miroku and I are going to the beach. Wanna come?"

With that, Kagome sprang out of bed. The beach! That's a great idea. She can spend the day with her friends, playing volleyball, and swimming. There were so many choices. Best of all, she could forget Sesshomaru for a while.

"Yeah! I'll go!"

Sango laughed at her eagerness. "Okay, I'll call the guys. They'll be at your house in a few minutes."

"Okay. Bye Sango. See you in a little while."

"Bye."

They both hanged up the phone. While Sango was calling Inuyasha about the newest member, Kagome was searching for her bathing suit. Where did she put it? She searched her closet, throwing clothes all over the room. Not there. She looked through her drawers. Not there. Where was it?

"Mom! Have you seen my bathing suit?" she yelled.

"It's out on the clothes line, dear. I washed it yesterday." Her mother answered.

"Thanks Mom!"

Kagome collected her bathing suit and put it on. It was a blue two-piece, with a string top and shorts for the bottom. She got it a year ago, but she still loved it. She collected a few snacks, a towel, and a blanket, and placed it all in a beach bag. She wrapped a thin material around her waist, and walked downstairs to wait for her friends.

They pulled up a few minutes later. All of them got out of Inuyasha's car, but for different reasons. Sango went to go greet her friend. Inuyasha went to go open the trunk so Kagome could put her bag in. Miroku got out because…well, he's Miroku. He wanted a better look at Kagome in her bathing suit.

Kagome placed her stuff in the trunk, and slid into the back seat with Sango. She put on her seatbelt as Inuyasha pulled onto the road. He was a good driver, but she didn't trust him. He tended to go faster when going around the corners. Typical teenager.

When they arrived at the beach, Miroku opened Sango's door. Kagome was amazed, but what really shocked her was that he didn't try to grope her friend. Something was going on between those two. She'll have to find out later.

They took their place in the middle of the beach, which was really hard. People, who wanted to get their bodies tanned, crowded the beach. Kagome wished, silently, that she could tan. But her skin deeply refused. No matter what she did, it just would not tan.

"Kagome! Let's go into the water!" Sango yelled, taking off her tang top and shorts. Underneath she wore a black bikini that showed off her body. Miroku seemed to notice that most of all.

"Okay!" Kagome said, stripping to only her bathing suit. She ran towards the water, following Sango.

As Kagome and Sango were splashing around in the water, Inuyasha and Miroku set up the volleyball net between two trees. Inuyasha got tangled up in the net, and fell face first into the ground. Miroku stood beside him, holding his stomach, trying to stop laughing.

"If you can stop laughing, you could help me up!" Inuyasha yelled at his comrade.

Miroku helped him up, but didn't stop laughing. For it, Inuyasha punched him in the stomach. He fell to the ground with a groan, but was still laughing.

Inuyasha cursed beneath his breath. There was no stopping Miroku from laughing, so he decided to give up. He went back to assembling the volleyball net.

The two girls were sitting in the shallow end of the water, staring at the other people swimming in the lake. Kagome decided to ask the question that's been clouding her mind.

"So, Sango. What's going on between you and Miroku?" she asked.

She saw Sango blush. Interesting. There was definitely something.

"Nothing. We're just friends." She answered.

"Liar! There's something. Come on tell me!"

"Okay, promise not to tell?"

"Yes! Of course!"

"Okay. Well, at the party Miroku and I were talking. And well, we kind of…we…"

"Come on! Spill it!"

Before Sango could answer, a voice interrupted them. "Kagome! Sango!"

Kagome turned around and saw Inuyasha standing there, with his hands on his hips. "What?" she asked.

"We're playing volleyball. Are you two going to play?" he asked.

Kagome looked at Sango, and answered for the both of them. "Yeah!"

They spent the day playing volleyball, swimming, and burying Miroku in the sand. When they began to pack up to go home, Inuyasha insisted on dinner. He given agreed to pay for it all. He was showing his good side. The unusual side.

"Inuyasha. I didn't bring a shirt. I can't to go to dinner dressed like this." Kagome said, looking down at herself.

Inuyasha pulled his shirt, he was wearing, over his head, and handed it to her. "Here take this. It might be big, but something is better than nothing."

Kagome slowly took it. "What about you?"

"I have another shirt in the car. Don't worry about it."

She nodded, and pulled the shirt over her. He was right. The shirt was big on her. It was also still warm from Inuyasha's heat. "Thanks."

They packed away their stuff in the car, and traveled to get food. They stopped at a small restaurant, and took a table in the corner. The waiter came to take their orders, and each one told him.

"I need to use the little girl's room. Be back in a minute." Kagome said, getting up from her chair.

She saw the restroom by the entrance, and walked towards it, getting the feeling that someone was watching her. She looked around the room, but she saw no eyes on her. Maybe she was going crazy.

She walked into the bathroom, and did her business. After washing her hands, she opened to door, only to see that it was blocked. Blocked by a tall, silver-haired man.

"Why are you wearing my brother's shirt?" Sesshomaru asked between his teeth. He was clearly angered. This wasn't going to be good.

Hehe, so is it good? I hope so…Psycho Demoness, I hope you're right about the reviews. Oh, and don't worry about the fluff. There will be fluff…soon! Hehe. I'm getting so many good reviews from everyone. Aitu thanks for liking the nickname, and for saying that the story is heading for your favorites list. * Smiles stupidly * And thank you all!!!!

Please review!!!