InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "WHY ME"(PART ONE) ❯ Naraku`s Spell ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Three:Naraku`s Spell:

It had been two days since Inuyasha brought Kagome back to Keade`s village/hut and she just sat in the hut,because Inuyasha would not let her leave unless she had to use the restroom.Shippo layed by Kagome as she slept by the fire in the hut one night,Inuyasha keeping a close eye on her in the corner of the room.Sango and Miroku layed asleep on a pile of hay in the building,Kirara by Sango`s feet,and Keade was asleep in her own room.Inuyasha looked at Kagome`s soft rosy lips wanting so bad to feel them agent his own lips,thinking it would never happen.(He was so wronge)

The next morning Kagome left the hut while Inuyasha was still asleep and ran over to a river that had a large waterfall at the begining of it.Begining to take off her close Kagome had a feeling she was being watched,out of the corner of her eye Kagome thought she saw a blur of red fly through the trees.Ignoring it Kagome just undressed and dived into the water forgeting about her problems.Fish swimming around her Kagome thought she was in heven under water,coming up for a breath of air Kagome saw a man in a bambo hide and mask.Knowing who it was Kagome covered herself and screamed the only thing she thought of,"INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The man in the bambo mask lunged at her and covered her mouth,inabling her to yelp for help,as he started to rub his hands over Kagome`s breasts.Tears came out of Kagome`s eyes as she struggled to get out of his grasp,unknowing he was turning her around to face him.Fully turned Kagome saw Naraku take off his mask and saw his ugly smirk,absalutly hating it.

"Hello Kagome.How have you been?"Spoke the ugly demon still touching Kagome`s breats,fear ingulfing Kagome`s face as she saw him geting closer to her face. Lips bear inches away from her`s his hot breath hitting Kagome`s face ,nothing could get worse,or so Kagome thought.

Pressing his posion,cold,evil lips on hers,you could hear Kagome`s frantick scream for miles around and soon fadeing out.Black nothingness is the color that could be seen in Kagome`s eyes as Naraku released his grip on the young 15 year old Miko.Tacking the jewel shards from her Naraku laughed and told Kagome to go KILL the half demon Inuyasha.