InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 3 way dule ❯ ch 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I do not own inuyasha.
 
Ch 3
 
“Sesshomaru-sama!” the sound of Rins scream brought the two apart. Both still slightly dazed they stood trying to catch there breathe and figure out what had happened. Hearing rin scream again but sounding more distorted and farther away, brought the two males out of there daze finding Jaken face down in the grass
 
The two went in search of the young girl, Sesshomaru in the lead. As they ran the screams got closer and closer. They then ran into a clearing only to see Rin screaming as a snake advanced toward her. As her screams hit a perticaly high pitch Sesshomaru covered his ears. Miroku smiled and walked toward the fritend girl.
 
“Rin, he's probley more fritend of you than you are of him. Watch.” He bent over and picked up the small harmless garden snake. “See? No harm done. Come on lets let him get back to what he was doing and get you some sleep you look like you sleep-walking.”
 
Sesshomaru watched in surprise as the young monk tucked the child into bed. The only way he could ever calm the rin about her fear of snakes was to kill it but he some how managed to not only calm her without killing the animal but also got her to pet it.
 
Later that night Miroku was sitting in his room when he heard a knock of the door (did they have doors back then?). “Come in.” he replied. He was slightly surprised to see a young woman enter. She was attractive enough but he felt no to urge to flirt.
 
“My lord Sesshomaru wishes to speak with you on the matter of your marriage tomarrow.” the young woman said.
 
Miroku who was only slightly listning jolted up right. “My what!” his mind was whirling a mile a minuet. His marriage. What was she talking about? He stood and walked out the door. Ignoring the woman when she called out to him. Telling him that he was in his study. Miroku rushed the halls beralling over people as he went.
 
When he reached the door he stopped. Was that rin? Why was she crying? Miroku pressed his ear to the door.
 
“…But my lord. I don't want to leave you. I don't want to live with that man and that woman you picked out. I thought you said that I would be able to live with you forever. That I would be your servant. Please my lords… don't make me go.”
 
“Rin your going. You should be whit your own kind. You will go with the human and you will not run away… Human come in.” Miroku opened the door and walked in. he saw rin standing by the door with tears in her eyes. “Rin leave.”
 
“Yes Sesshomaru-sama.” After rin left Sesshomaru looked at Miroku.
 
“Monk you will be leaving the castle. You will take rin with you and raise her as your own. I have prepared a worthy wife. You will marry her tomorrow. If you refuse I will kill you.”
 
“If you don't mind me saying LORD Sesshomaru. It looks like Rin doesn't want to leave. And may I ask you why the sudden change in mind. It wouldn't have anything to do with you kissing me would it? If it dose you can forget me taking rin and leaving. I'll just leave. I will not take rin evan if there is another reson. I like her and I don't whont her to hate me. She's a good kind but she tinks you as her father. She needs you in her life at this point in time. She also needs you to show some kind of feelings toward her and not anger. I know you think of her as a pup. Why don't you let her know you do? You act like she dosen't matter to you, but you still protect her. One day she'll leave you thinking that you hate her. She'll run away and get hurt or killed. And if you send her away evan if it's with me she'll run away.”
 
“You will take her.”
 
“will, I guess it's good-bye for me. I'll tell rin also.”
 
Miroku teared and left before sessshomaru could say a word.
One Way or Another
 
 
 
 
1