InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 3 way dule ❯ ch 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Miroku sure has been gone long. It's been seven hours no-one takes that long of a bath.” Kagoma looked up. For the first time noticing the absence of the monk.
“he's probley just being lazy like always.” Inuyasha scoffed.
“Still Inuyasha go check on him.” kagoma said and the worried demon slayer agreed.
“Fine if it will shut you two up.”
“Thanks Inuyasha. It will. I promise. I may even throw a cup of Ramon in if you go.” Inuyasha quickly agreed and left. When he arrived at the hot spring it was deserted and Miroku clothes lay forgotten. Then the wind changed direction and blew a familiar but unwanted sent to him.
“Sesshomaru.”
 
“Rin.”
“Go away I don't want to go. I love my Sesshomaru-sama! Just go away! I will not go. I just will not.”
“Rin i'm coming in.” Miroku entered Rin's room and walked over to the crying girl.
“Rin, Sesshomaru thinks that by sending you away it would help you. He thinks that he can't give you what you need. He knows that he can give you protection, food, and riches. But he doesn't think he can give you love.” Miroku said. “He's afraid that if you stay that he'll have open up and show that he has some fillings. He believes that if he has fillings that he will grow weak. What he doesn't realize in that those fillings that he thinks will make him weak will give him more strength than he has ever experienced. More than any sword or power has ever.”
By the time he finished his little speech rin had stopped crying and was in-fact smiling. She saw that miroku cared gratly about her lord and was happy he had someone else that