InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 36 Erotic Feudal Tales ❯ New Moon Doubts ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

New Moon Doubts
While Kagome bustled about the house, cleaning up after the evening meal, she tried not to be concerned. By the cook fire, InuYasha sat with his eyes downcast and a tension radiating from him that gave her goose bumps. She pushed her hair out of her face as she put away the last bowl, firming her resolve to find out what was bothering him.
Softly Kagome slid in next to her husband, her legs tucked to the side, and put a hand on his arm. She was shocked when he uncharacteristically pulled away. He would not even look her in the face…
“Okay husband,” Kagome said firmly. “What is the matter?”
InuYasha heaved a sigh of frustration and folded his arms. Next to him Kagome sat in quiet expectation. So finally, InuYasha was forced to look up at her, his expression worried.
“Do you know what night it is?” InuYasha said.
“Um, Mokuyobi?” Kagome replied uncertainly.
“Look outside,” InuYasha said, chuckling darkly.
Getting up, Kagome went to the window. She was met by their view of fields and forest, and a night filling brightly with stars. Frowning, she wondered just what she was supposed to see. Was her husband trying to pull something over on her?
“I see nothing out of the ordinary,” Kagome said.
“What is missing?” InuYasha replied.
Turning back to her husband, hands on hips and lips pursed tightly together, she caught it happening. The dog ears shrank away, his hair turned black. Gone were the claws and the fangs. Human InuYasha looked back at her glumly.
“So, it's the night of the New Moon,” Kagome said. “What of it? I am very used to your monthly transformation by now, InuYasha.”
 “Yeah, but the first time it happened since you returned I was on my way back from a job with Miroku,” InuYasha replied.
 Kagome's brow furrowed and she bit her lip, watching InuYasha turn his face away from hers. Her mind raced as she tried to figure out what he was getting at. There were no imminent threats she needed to be protected from, be it youkai or human. It had to be something else. As it dawned on her what was bothering him, Kagome felt a clenching in her stomach in surprise. Quickly she went and sat at his side, taking his hand which she held tightly to as he tried to pull away.
 
“How could you think I would want you any less?” Kagome whispered. “Look at me InuYasha, do you see any rejection in my face?”
 Slowly InuYasha turned and their dark eyes met. He had to admit, all he saw was warmth and love. Then her hand traveled up his arm and cupped his face. His immediate reaction was to pull back, as she brought her face close to his, but he was a fraction too late. Her lips met his, and she slid her tongue slowly and sensually against his. The kiss became faster and deeper, and she began to emit small moans of desire. A familiar heat began in his crotch, and his cock began to stir. Then he quickly drew away.
 “What if it is not the same for you when I am fully human?” InuYasha whispered.
With a sigh, Kagome rested her forehead on his chest. She wondered if it was because he was human that he was getting performance anxiety, not really because he was afraid of his performance. The New Moon played tricky things on her husbands feelings…This was just another bridge to cross in their relationship, and she knew in her heart everything would be just fine. But she had to make InuYasha see it….
 
Raising her head slowly, Kagome took InuYashas face between her hands. She looked earnestly into his down cast eyes until he looked up at her. She hated the look of uncertainty in his eyes!
 
“I want you InuYasha, I want you as much now as when you are hanyou,” Kagome said. “What is it exactly you are afraid is going to be different?”
 
Unable to stop himself, InuYasha glanced down at his crotch. Having caught that little slip up, Kagome let go of his face to hide the huge grin she could not suppress. What a silly man, they are always worried about the size of their swords!
 
“What, you think that huge thing has just shrunk into the size of Sango and Mirokus new born sons itty bitty one since you turned human?” Kagome kidded him, and he had to smile. “Hah, I think I would like it a bit smaller for a change of pace - at least I won't have a noticeable limp in the morning!”
 
InuYasha opened his mouth to respond, but did not get a chance. Kagome covered his mouth with hers again, kissing him passionately and insistently. Her hands expertly found the ties of his obi, and she had them undone in no time. Drawing on reserves of deep passion, love and lust that were always there for her husband, her body trembled with desire. Urgently she stripped him of his clothes, and he was so astounded he did not resist. Soon she had stripped off her own clothes as well, and she straddled his lap, facing him. Pressed between her lower lips, she felt his cock hard as stone. She grabbed it and started stroking it. Hmmm…felt the same shape. InuYasha cringed, even as he gasped from the erotic sensation. Kagome would have none of that…..
 
Getting off him a moment, Kagome put her head in InuYashas lap. She bathed his cock in loving licks and sucks, making him tremble and moan with desire.
 
“You still think I have a problem with you on the night of the new moon?” Kagome said softly.
 
“No, I don't,” InuYasha breathed. “Come here, koibito.”
 
InuYasha reached down and drew her up so she was straddling his lap again. She put her arms around his neck and lowered herself on to his cock, sliding him home effortlessly. When her face was parallel to his, he kissed her ardently, making her groan and sigh as she began to ride him.
 
What InuYasha lacked in hanyou stamina, he made up for in passion and sensitivity. Their love making was full of tenderness, and deeply satisfying for both of them. When they were satiated and content, they lay in each others arms quietly. Kagome was filled with a languorous warmth as she nestled her head on his broad shoulder, cradled by his strong arms.
 
“You will never doubt yourself or me again, will you?” Kagome said.
 
She felt InuYasha nod in agreement above her.
 
“I love and want you always, my husband,” Kagome continued. “Hanyou, human….even youkai.”
 
InuYasha gasped, then clutched her tightly.
 
“I love you always as well, my wife.”
 
A/N: Sorry it took so long to update. I have to be able to channel a certain feeling to my muses to be able to write these stories in the same tone of loving, sweetness, and passionate love and lovemaking. When I am having problems in my RL relationship with my SO I just can't write these stories…..but we are doing well, happy and deeply in love, so more stories should be coming!