InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 5 Years later ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Heres the 2nd chapter! Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 2
 
 
 
Its been 5 years since the well closed and Kagome found out that she was pregnat. In this time a lot has changed with Kagome, she was now 22 and a black belt in martial arts, and not to mention Sesshomaru trained her like there was no tomarrow. About 11 months after she got out of the hospital she had a little girl and named her Sakura. She had her fathers eyes, golden-amber, her hair was silver with streaks of black, she had 2 fuzzy dog ears and they were silver with black tips. When Kagome first got to Sesshomaru's house she looked into the mirror and saw that she had 2 dog ears that were black with silver tips, her hair was still black but had silver tips in defferent places, and her eyes were golden-blue. Sakura was now 4 and Kagome sent her down to eat breakfast while she practiced with her swords.
When she finally made it down stairs Sesshomaru looked at her and said “It's opened, and I want you to find out why.” Kagome nodded and went to change into a pair of blue jeans and a green t-shirt that said `Hey you make me throw up a little'. She had her 2 swords on each hip and her bow and arrows on her shoulder. “Sakura, come on, where going to go see daddy.” “Ok mommy!!!” Sakura ran to the door with Kagome behind her. “Sakura, I want you to get on my back and hold on very tight.” She nodded and jumped on her mothers back. Kagome took off with her demonic sped and was by the well. Kagome let Sakura down and forced her self not to look at what used to be her home. “Mommy…what are we going to do now? I don't see daddy anywhere.” “Its okay Sakura, you'll see him soon enough.” She grabbed her daughters hand and went into the well house. When she jumped into the well Sakura gave her a look of total confusment. Kagome just laughed. When she hit the bottom of the well and jumped out she smelled the air. `O its been toooo long. It smells so much cleaner.' Kagome grabbed Sakura's hand and led her to Keade's village. Once there Kagome sniffed the air and cought Keade's scent. She was picking herbs.
 
Once there Keade said “It's nice to know that the well is working again Kagome.” Kagome smiled and gave her a hug. “Keade where is every one?” Kagome asked in a bit of a worried voice. “No need to worry child, well I guess I shouldn't call you a child anymore, you have on I see. Im guessing InuYasha is the father from the looks of it.” “Yes he is. Her name is Sakura and has the attitude of him too, although she's only 4.” “Ahhh, I see, well im guessing you both want to see them, there all in the next village over, the monk is doing an exerciste. The others are accompaining him.” Kagome nodded a thanks and took off in the direction she pointed to with Sakura on her back.
 
Once outside the village Kagome put Sakura on the ground. “Mommy, what does daddy look like?” “Sakura you'll no when you see him. Trust me. You cant miss him.” Kagome said looking around. When she looked towards the forest she saw a small hoard of demons heading towards the village. “Sakura…I want you to stay here. If any of those demons come after you I want you to run as fast as you can and find your father, trust me, you'll know him when you see him.” Sakura nodded and Kagome ran over to the demons with her sword drawn.
 
 
**WITH INUYASHA**
 
“Hurry up Miroku! I'd like to get home!” InuYasha yelled to him while taking a wiff of the air. “Miroku! Sango! Shippo! We've got demons!” InuYasha said as he ran to the smell of the demons. When he got to where they where he saw that there was a girl, no women, fighting them like they where nothing with the deadly accuracy of her swords. `Why does she smell so fimilar?' InuYasha thought.
 
**REGULAR POV**
 
Once Kagome was done she put her swords back into their sheaths on each side of her hips and walked over to Sakura who had her mouth opened. “WOW! Mommy! You really kicked their butts!” she said as she jumped into her mothers arms. “Sakura are you ready to go find your father?” “DUH mommy!” Kagome just laughed and looked up to see the 4 people staring at her. Kagome stared right back. InuYasha and the other where frozen in place at the sight before them. They just saw a woman kick 7 demon's asses. “Wow, she was really good” Shippo said. The others just nodded.
 
As Kagome walked closer to them she started to cry. “mommy? Why are you crying?” Kagome just started to run towards them. When she got close enough she yelled “SIT!” InuYasha flew to the ground and met his long time friend, Mr. Dirt. Sango was looking at her in disbelief before she ran over to her and said “Kagome…is it really you?!” Kagome nodded and put Sakura down and gave Sango a death hug. “KAGOME!” Shippo cried and ran to her and jumped into her arms. Miroku walked over to her and hugged her and said “We've missed you so much Lady Kagome. Who is this one?” He asked pointing to Sakura who was holding on tightly to Kagome's legs. “This is my daughter, Sakura, you remember the ones I told you about, don't you Sakura?” Sakura nodded and walked out from behind her and smiled up at Sango, Miroku and Shippo. “AWW! How cute! I can see where she got the ears and the eyes from.” Sango said. Kagome just nodded and kept on crying. “She got his attitude as well.” As soon as the spell wore off and InuYasha got up with a look of disbelief and joy writen all over his face. “Kagome…is it really you?” she nodded and ran to him and gave him a big hugand showered him wish kisses. “Kagome…I've missed you so much, why did you leave?” “I don't know why, I've tried for the past 5 years to come back. O InuYasha I love you so much!” She cried into his fire-rat. “I love you too Kagome. Life has been a living hell with out you.” He pushed the side of her shirt away from her neck to reviel the mark that he put on her 5 years ago. When he saw it he smiled and hugged her like she was going to leave him again. “InuYasha, I want to show you something.” InuYasha looked kind of confused. Kagome just smiled and motioned for Sakura to come over. She picked her up and said “InuYasha, this is Sakura.” InuYasha smiled from ear to ear and picked her up and gave her a hug. “Are you my daddy? Cuz mommy said that I would know who my daddy was when I see him.” Sakura asked in her cute 4 year old voice. InuYasha nodded and then looked over at Kagome who was crying. “Kagome, I thought I told you not to cry AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE DOG EARS?!” “InuYasha! Watch your mouth around her! I'll tell you later. I don't want Sakura to know.” Kagome said as she looked down at the ground. InuYasha pulled Kagome into his arms, with Sakura still in on arm and kissed Kagome's forehead. “You damn well better tell me what happened.” He whispered into one of her ears. Kagome smiled and rested her head in the nook of his neck where she marked him as her life mate 5 years ago.
 
 
 
A/N: Well there you have it! Hope you like it! Now I need ya to review and tell me if you like it and if I should keep on with this story or go back to the old one. Don't worry Koga will make his apperance soon (and get his ass kicked in the process.) im so evil! Well you wont get another chapter till I have atleast 6 reviews! R&R DAMN IT!