InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 500yrs to wait ❯ chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
blanket disclaimer: I do not claim any rights to Inuyasha or any characters associated withthe anime/manga. They are the property of Rumiko Takahahi.
I do claim rights to the original characters that appear in this chapter.

"talking"
'thinking'

Kagome awoke early, she was going to get to see her friends. All the things she had always wanted to do with them in her own time she could now do, this was their time too now. 'I wonder if I could talk Inuyasha into doing something together, just the two of us.'

Kikyou had been laid to peace in the past without Inuyasha giving his life. Now there was problem of time, they were all together in one time. They could all be together, be friends and live lifes they wanted and not have to be seperated. 'This is better then a fairy tale.'

Kagome wondered how things would be between Inuyasha and herself as she prepared for the day. Would things be different now that Kikyou is gone and the Shikon No Tama is not an issue?

Long ago when the journey first started after Inuyasha had started to become friends with her, he had tried to kiss her, of course being 15, she had gotten scared and shoved him away. Then Urasuea had brought Kikyou back, things had been so up in the air between them since then.

Inuyasha knew she had wanted to stay by his side as long as he would let her and he had told her on several occasions that he needed her by his side. Sighing Kagome finished getting ready for the day, 'what does it all mean in the end?' shrugging her shoulders she headed down stairs to wake her guest.

"Get up guys, can we go see everyone now?" Kagome asked shaking the two youkais.
"It's to early," Jaken mumbled as he turned away from her.

Doing a very good imitation of Inuyasha's growl Kagome started to smack Jaken.

Seeing the problem Jaken was making Myogua quickly moved to stop things from getting out of hand. "My lady, I'd be happy to contact Master Inuyasha for you." Putting his concealment spell in place Myogua headed out with his cell phone to make his call.

Ring, Ring..

As the phone picked up the first thing Myogua heard was loud music and laughter. "My lord?"
"Myogua? Hey thanks for setting up this party!' Inuyasha happily said, "Why in the world did you call Mankee for anyway?"

When Myogua had called the bird youkai he had worried if he was doing the right thing but, Inuyasha had said to be prepared for a party so he had figured Inuyasha had wanted the Caribbean youkais there for some reason as that they were the ones he partied with.

Now it seemed Inuyasha hadn't meant for his friend Mankee to be in Japan at all. 'What have I done?' Myogua wondered. "I thought you wanted Mankee here Master Inuyasha, you did say to prepare for a party." Myogua reminded him.

"Oh well, I just meant to let Sesshoumaru know things might get loud at his place. With all of us there and talking about old times but, it's fine. I was needing a drink anyway. I'm feeling much better now." Inuyasha said.

"Oh no..." Myogua groaned, "your lady wishes to see you now. Are you ready ?"
"Uhhh...no....not yet." Inuyasha studdered, "stale her, bring her by late this evening. Okay? Got to go!"

Myogua was greeted by silents on the other end of the line. "Sigh..I should have known." Myogua said shaking his head.

As Myogua was coming up to the house Kagome popped out, "Well, when will he be here or am I going to him?" She happily asked.
Gently he told her, "my lady..Lord Inuyasha has not yet prepared for your visit. We need to wait till later on." Myogua tried.
"What does he have to prepare for?"
"Ummm..." That had caught him off guard.
"Myogua, what is it your not telling me?" Kagome asked eyeing the flea in his human disquise.
"He is trying to prepare his self to see you." Myouga said.
"Prepare himself? For what?" Kagome asked, her anger getting the best of her.
"Don't hurt me Lady Kagome." Myogua cringed, "He has issues!"
"Issues, what kind of issues?" Kagome cornered the flea.
"Alright, alright...he told me to prepare Sesshoumaru for the party he would be having and I thought he meant he wanted to share how he celebrated with his Caribbean bird youkai friends with you but, he didn't mean that at all and now it seems he is trying to build up the courage to see you." Myogua supplied.

Kagome's body stiffened why didn't Inuyasha want to see her. Was he angry about her leaving Sengoku Jidai? It wasn't like she had wanted to, surely he knew it wasn't her choice didn't he?

Kagome pictures Inuyasha in her mind.

Standing bare footed in his fire rat outfit, his arms crossed over his chest. Inuyasha doing his Kagome imitation, "Oh, Inuyasha don't worry I won't leave you. I don't care if you are a pathetic half-breed." Changing back to his voice, "Keh, right, spare me the lies, bitch!"


End Kagome's imagination.

Kagome scowled, "oh he better be glad he isn't here right now, I'd give him one Big Sit! Well I don't care and I'll tell him when I see him too!"

"Lady Kagome, Inuyasha said he would send for you later today." Myogua promised hoping to save his lord from his first sit in 500-years.

"Well I guess there's nothing to do but, have breakfast then. Come on Myogua." Turning back to the house a disappointed Kagome went to breakfast.





Converting /tmp/phplFEf5E to /dev/stdout