InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A battle for love and family ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
After Sesshoumaru ordered dinner he put on the movie the girls picked. Thirty minutes later the door bell rang and there was the pizza guy with their pizza. "Yumm I love pizza," annouced Kagome.

After stuffing their faces everyone sat on the leather couch to watch Triple X "Does anyone want some popcorn?" asked Inuyasha. The girls and guys had a bottomless stomach and reached for the popcorn.

About half way into the movie Rin asked who was sitting right next to her, "Hey Sesshoumaru catch." he looked at her and said, "Yes?" Rin took the opprotunity and threw popcorn at him. Kagome got hit by a flying puffy white thing and identified it as popcorn.

Kagome caught on and threw popcorn at Inuyasha and laughed triumphantly. Sango went to reach over to get popcorn but she felt something familar on her butt...."MIROKU!" Sango grab her drink and dump it on his head.

"What was that for?" asked innocently Miroku. "You were groping me again!" Said Sango angrly who threw a bag of popcorn on top of Miroku's head for good measure. Sesshoumaru pulled Rin out of the popcorn fight by the hand and lead her out into the garden that was in the back of the house.

Meanwhile in the house after the popcorn fight had ended and the remaining people in the room sat down to finish up the movie. Sango and Miroku were sitting on the leather couch and Kagome and Inuyasha took the floor with pillows and blankets and layed down on their chests to watch the movie.

Sango was struggling to keep her eye's open throughout the rest of the movie but was failing miserably. "Miroku I'm feeling kind of sleepy so I'm just going to go to sleep now okay?..goodnight," said Sango half heartly.

Miroku looked down at Sango who was sleeping quite soundly on his shoulder. He pulled up the blanket that was on the floor and wrapped them in it. He then rested his head on top of her's and felled asleep.

Inuyasha hadn't seen this movie yet so he and Kagome were the only ones watching it after a while. "Oh come on that is so unbelievable," said Inuyasha as he watched a fight scene. "Oh and you think you can do better," said Kagome.

"Yes," said Inuyasha looking at her straight in the eye and then rolled on top of her. They started wrestling but when Inuyasha pinned Kagome under him he swooped in and kissed her, they were there kissing until they got tired and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sesshoumaru was still holding onto Rin's hand as he lead her through the garden. They came up to this foutain in the center of the garden and Sesshoumaru let go of Rin's hands to get some water out of it. Rin being a little brave bent down to drink water with Sesshoumaru.

Their faces were right next to eachother and Sesshoumaru took the opprotunity to kiss her. They were there for about 10 minutes just relaxing in eachother's arms when they decided to go back inside to see how everyone was doing.

Inside they saw Inuyasha and Kagome on the floor, Inuyasha had his arms wrapped around Kagome and they had a blanket pulled up on them. Then they look towards the couch to see Miroku and Sango sprawled out on it.

They decided to pick the bed and went to sleep in it.
The next morning Sango was the first to wake up. She was shocked to find her snuggled up against Miroku. Did I really sleep next to Miroku all night? Oh well it feels nice to be next to him. He's so warm and I feel really safe here in his arms, Sango thought as she snuggled closer to Miroku. He noticed this and rapped his arms around her waist and held her as close as possible. This is like a dream except better, Sango thought. She turned around and looked at Miroku. He looked so content. Sango leaned up to Miroku and kissed him fully on the lips. Miroku kissed back. Sango then pulled away and whispered, "Morning Miroku." She then kissed him on the cheek, Sango tried getting up but Miroku pulled her back down next to him. Miroku then captured her lips. When he pulled away he said, "Good Morning Sango." They stayed in eachother's arms, not caring if anyone came in the room.
Kagome woke up next and she decided that she would go out in the garden to look around. She careful pulled out of Inuyasha's arms trying not to wake him. He looks so sweet when he's asleep, she thought as pulled the blanket around him. She walked out into the garden to the fountain in the middle of the garden. Kagome stood next the fountain and sighed. Then she heard foot steps coming from behind her. Kagome knew who it was but didn't turn around. Inuyasha came up behind her and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed her cheek, and leaned his head against hers. Inuyasha took her hands into his and they both just stood there and looked at the sunrise.
Rin on the other hand was still asleep. She was not like the other two, she was never an earley riser. Sesshourmaru didn't mind though cause he was still holding her in his arms. He looked down at the sleeping girl in his arms and smiled. I've never had this feeling before, I feel so warm and happy. What's this feeling? Could it be love? I mean being around Rin makes me feel like I'm on a whole other planet, Sesshourmaru thought. He then kissed the top of her head and breathed in her sent. Now this had to have woken Rin up cause the next thing Sesshourmaru knew he was kissing Rin full on the lips.
"You know you two have to come up for air sometime," Kagome said with a giggle.
"Yes, one must breath in order to live," Miroku said.
"Wow you guys can sure kiss along time dang it's been 10 minutes," Inuyasha said with a smirk.
"How long have you guys been standing their!?" Rin yelled, her face turning as red as an tomato.
"Long enough to see that you two have the biggest lungs in the world to kiss that long," Sango said coming out from the corner of the room.
"You know it's rude to watch people kiss and snuggle when they don't know your there," Sesshourmaru also yelled. His face also so turning bright red.

"You guys are one to talk I mean you guys did see us last night when you came back in the house. We know you did cause we were to busy sleeping to hear you guys come in. Therefore you guys had to walk past us to get here in this bedroom." Inuyasha said matter a factly.

Then there was a big crash coming from outside.

"What was that?" Kagome said worried and moved closer to Inuyasha. Inuyasha put an arm around her shoulder.

"I don't know but let's go check it out," Sango said grabing her boomerang. Kagome and Rin grabbed their weapons too, and they all went outside to see where that noise came from.