InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Book With Blank Pages.. volume 2 ❯ Kavaya's Plot ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"It sucks that you missed it Sango. She was really sweet. The whole time she was here, she seemed kind of nervous but she really was a great person." Kagome smiled at Sango sweetly.
"Yeah, If only I hadn't been out fighting stupid demon monkeys. They are so easy to beat, I don't even know why they needed my help. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun though. I am glad." Sango smiled faintly, but her emotions were not masked, she was obviously upset she missed all the fun.
Inuyasha must have noticed this look because he stated, "Oh come on, she wasn't that great. She tagged along and she nagged worse then Kagome." he crossed his arms over his chest and looked up at the sky.
Shippo began to talk Sango's ear off about how pretty and sweet Kavaya was. Sango listened with tremendous interest. Kirara even seemed to have her ears perked in interest.
"It had been a tiring week," Kagome yawned before continuing, "I am going to sleep. Good night." Kagome went into the little hut and disappeared out of site.
"Yeah I think I am going to bed too. G'night" Shippo yawned too and followed Kagome.
"Well, I'm off then, nothing to do around here. See you two in the morning." Inuyasha scurried off toward the forest, he had been doing that a lot lately, so no one thought anything of it.
"I am really sorry you missed it Sango. She really wasn't all that great. I mean Kagome and Shippo are boasting her up. But," he paused briefly, normally giving a girl a compliment would have been easy work for the perverted monk, but tonight it wasn't so, "you are much better then she was Sango." he finished his statement and glared at the ground.
"Aww, thank you Miroku. I know you are just trying to cheer me up, but it is working. Thank you." Sango leaned over, she was going to kiss Miroku on the cheek for being such a nice guy. As she leaned in Miroku found the opportunity perfect, he reached his hand around Sango and gently patted her butt.growled softly and a loud slap followed. "Good night Miroku. You dirty lecher" Sango stormed into the hut without glancing back.
"I should've seen that coming." Miroku muttered as he massaged his now very red cheek.

"It is such a beautiful morning!" Kavaya looked out the window. Was it all really a dream? Did I actually go into a land with demons and fictional characters. Of course I did, I couldn't have made that up, I am not that creative. Kavaya's thoughts had been confused ever since she had stumbled across a book that her mother had left her. The book allowed her to travel anywhere she wanted. All she had to do was draw, or describe an image and she was in that place.
"Kavaya, I know how much you love that Inuyasha, he is on TV. if you want to watch him." Kavaya's dad called up the stairs.
"Oh cool. Thanks dad!" Kavaya called down. She got out of her room and walked down stairs into the living room.
"These are the kids we met right? I am so bad with faces." her father shook his head as he waited for her response.
"Yeah, they are." She stated. I guess I really didn't make it up.
"Oh I love this episode. Yet, I hate it. It is when Kagome realizes that she is actually IN LOVE with Inuyasha. Inuyasha loves her too, but he of course is to macho to admit it. Sometimes he makes me angry." Kavaya watched the rest of the episode "Back to the Place where we first met" in silence.
"I just wish Inuyasha would admit he loves her, and she would admit it too. Although she does kind of make it obvious. Grr, that stubborn jackass!" Kavaya was complaining to her father who shook his head in mild interest.
"Yeah to bad you can't re-write it huh?" he smiled at Kavaya who lit up with an idea.
:"I've got it! Mom's book! Look, if I can go back to Kagome's time before she thinks Inuyasha hates her or whatever, and I can somehow get them together then they will realize that they love each other and they will forever be happy. I can always kill Kikyo while I am at it." Noticing her fathers disturbed look she added, "Kidding, about the killing part." her father eyed her suspiciously.
"Well, it sounds like a good idea to me. Couldn't hurt, have fun dear." he went into the kitchen and began making a pot of coffee.
Kavaya ran upstairs and put on her favorite outfit, a purple skirt and peach shirt. She grabbed a backpack with some water and some snacks just in case she had to stay longer then she thought. Well, here I go, operation: make Inuyasha stop being a jackass is a go. She thought.
"Bye dad!" she yelled down the stairs, her dad yelled back and she began to draw. A small hut with a little stream beside it. she put the pencil in her backpack and waited. A flash of green and blue and a familiar swirling overcame Kavaya and she closed her eyes to stop the spinning.
She opened her eyes and she was standing in front of Old Lady Kaede, who had just about had a heart attack.
"Help! Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, anybody!" Kaede yelled at Kavaya and began to shout incantations.
"Wait, shh, hold on. Yeah! I am not a demon! My name is Kavaya, I came here, kind of like Kagome. I am only 16 I wont, and can't hurt you. I just want to get Kagome and Inuyasha together. It would make me so happy to see those two admit they are in love. It would be cool if Sango would fall in love with Miroku too." Kavaya smiled innocently and Kaede began to trust her.
"Kagome is back in her own time. Ye wont find her here." Kaede stated.
"Oh good, she is already gone. You see I was looking for Inuyasha first. What I hope to do is make them fall in love. I know they love each other and what I need to do is somehow trick them into telling. I don't know what to do though. But that is my plan." Kavaya received an odd look from Kaede.
"Well, do ye know what ye can do? I have an idea. First ye get Inuyasha to go to Kagome's time. Then ye bring Kagome to her house and ye get Inuyasha to apologize. After that ye could somehow convince Kagome to admit it back. Though, if Inuyasha admits it, of course Kagome will have no problem. Then if ye bring them both back here you should have a match made. My sister is the problem. But we can deal with her when the time comes." Kaede finished her speech and Kavaya smiled at her and nodded her head in agreement.
"Do you know where I might find him?" Kavaya asked.
"Ye can find him by the bone eaters well. He wont leave since he sent Kagome home. Shall I show you the way?" she questioned.
"No, I can manage thank you so much!" Kavaya ran out the door without another moment to loose. I've got to find him, I don't know what day it is and I don't want her to come back until I have Inuyasha convinced he has to tell her. Kavaya ran through the forest, it was hard to remember the exact route to the well but she knew she would find it eventually.
Kavaya tripped suddenly and fell flat on her face.
"Ouch." she muttered as she got up from the ground.
"I am so sorry miss, are you alright?" Kavaya got off the ground, she recognized the voice.
"Kavaya! It is you. Sango, this is Kavaya, the girl we were informing you of." Miroku was crouching behind a bush smiling brightly. Sango was too smiling.
"It is lovely to meet you I have heard the most wonderful things."
"Nice to meet you as well Sango. I really don't mean to be in a hurry but where is Inuyasha?" Kavaya looked at Miroku and Sango who continued to smile back.
"He is right over there. We were spying on him." he gave an evil little chuckle.
"Perfect. Would you excuse me for a moment?" Kavaya didn't really wait for a response she walked out of the bushes and toward the hanyo.
"Look Shippo, I have already told you. I aint goin after her, so shuddup!" Inuyasha yelled at the little fox who stuck his tongue out and ran into the woods.
"Inuyasha? Hi, you might remember me, Kavaya. Anyway, I need to ask you something." Inuyasha turned around and scoffed loudly.
"Oh you are that annoying girl who followed us around. Whadda you want?" he asked hotly.
"Umm," Kavaya thought fast, she knew he wouldn't listen if she told him the truth, "Kagome is in trouble. I went to visit her because I missed her, and it turns out her, boyfriend beat her up. She needs your help." Kavaya looked as pleadingly as she could at Inuyasha.
"KAGOME WHAT? B-B-BOYFRIEND! Whadda ya waitin for lets go!" He grabbed Kavaya's hand and jumped into the well.
"So this is where Kagome lives?" Kavaya asked gazing around Kagome's room.
"You didn't know where she lived, and yet you said you came to see her?" Inuyasha glared at her.
"Ha, ha well you see. Umm, I, kind of, fibbed. Look, you need to talk to Kagome, she is really upset. You really hurt her this time Inuyasha. She will be home from school any second please just talk to her." Inuyasha continued to glare at Kavaya.
And in the meantime I will leave you here. Kagome here I come.
"Be right back, please stay here." Kavaya went into the bathroom, this way Inuyasha wouldn't come with her.
Kavaya quickly got out her mothers book and drew a picture of Kagome's school, with Kagome in the picture. I hope this works . She thought to herself. A swirl of light and color and Kavaya found herself in front of Kagome.
"Hi Kagome! Remember me?" Kavaya smiled at Kagome and Kagome light up brightly.
"Kavaya!" she hugged Kavaya, "How are you? What have you been up to? Have you gone to meet Sango yet." Kagome's friends looked at her in a most peculiar way, "Ha ha, yeah so Kavaya, how is Kyoto, you here for a while or just a few days." she took Kavaya and walked into the locker room with her. "So what are you doing here?"
"I kind of missed you guys, I just wanted to see you guys. Would you mind coming with me for a minute, I can get you right back to class. This is just really important." Kavaya looked curiously at Kagome.
"Sure, let me change." Kagome changed and Kavaya drew a picture of Kagome's room with Inuyasha standing in it.
"Lets hope this works." Kavaya smiled and was again swept through the swirls of light and color. The sensation was becoming quite pleasing to her, after having done it so many times.