InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Book With Blank Pages.. volume 2 ❯ In your heart, you see the truth ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
If you don't know by now, you ought to know I don't own the Inuyasha gang! Or Ivy. *thank you again Erika*
The story line is now going to change a little bit. Kavaya is at home and the story is going to follow Kagome and Inuyasha. If it confuses anyone or if anyone hates me for it just write a happy little review, and I will kick your butt! ^_^

~~ change in POV~~~

' ' or italics, person thinking.

This is a bit of a lemon. *evil smirk* ENJOY!


Chapter Three:

"The rain wont stop. I think there is a sinister force behind it, it has been going on for hours." Kagome said as she paced the floor. She pulled out her backpack, which she always took with her by instinct, and put her wet clothes inside it.
"They are never going to dry anyway, might as well keep them in here so I don't forget them." Kagome had changed while Inuyasha was out looking for signs of other life. She was now somewhat dry and sitting on the cave floor.
"You might be dry but you still look freezing." Inuyasha said as he sat down beside her.
"Nah, I am okay." Kagome looked at Inuyasha warily. He had a look of great concern in his eyes, Kagome had never looked this deeply into the gorgeous yellow pools.
"What are you looking at?" Inuyasha asked as he turned his face away.
"Nothing," Kagome replied abruptly. Inuyasha felt his face reddening.

~~~~~~~~~Inuyasha's POV~~~~~~

Was she looking at me? I wish she was, everyone seems to know something about her that I don't. Does she having feelings for me? No, she couldn't. That is a stupid thought, she loves somebody though, I can tell. Who does she love? Why wont she tell me? I love her, but I can't tell her that, she would laugh at me until the day I die.
I wish I could somehow see into her mind, to know if she loved me, or even thought of me as a closer friend then she lets on.

~~~~~~~~Kagome's POV~~~~~

Why is he staring at me? It's creeping me out. Do I have some weird thing on my face or something? He has the most beautiful big, round, puppy-dog eyes. I could stare at his eyes for hours, but he doesn't even know I have these feelings for him. How could he, I obviously don't let on. I wish for once I could put forth a little courage and tell him how I truly feel. Just say, 'hey Inuyasha I love you with all my heart'. He would laugh at me though. I couldn't handle his amused reaction.
POV.~~~~~~

"This silence is driving me up a wall!" Inuyasha screamed, breaking Kagome's thoughts.
"Sorry I am not better company!" Kagome shot back.
"No, sorry, I didn't mean it like that." Inuyasha softened his tone and looked at Kagome.
"You never apologize. Are you feeling okay?" she looked at him curiously.
"Yeah, I am feeling just fine. What-do-you.. what.... what do you mean?" Inuyasha looked nervously at Kagome who smiled at him.
"Nothing Inuyasha." she put her head on his shoulder and his heart began to race. God she smells so good. Inuyasha thought as he looked down at her.
"Inuyasha, I have something I have been wanting to tell you for a long time. I was always afraid that you would hate me and leave, never speaking to me again, but if that is so I'll have to live with it." Kagome paused drawing in a long breath.
"What is wrong Kagome? You know I am here for you, whatever you need." Inuyasha looked at Kagome with rapt attention.
"Inuyasha, I.. well... I...umm... I guess what I am trying to say is... I.. I love you Inuyasha!" Kagome stood up and walked to the other end of the cave, not daring to look at the expression on Inuyasha's face.
"You, lo...love me?" Inuyasha stammered.
"Yes, I do, I thought it was obvious to the world but I guess you didn't know. I decided I should tell you. Since no one is around to hear you laughing at me." Kagome continued to stare blankly at the cave wall, not seeing the wall at all.
"Kagome," Inuyasha was suddenly behind Kagome, she hadn't even heard him get up. His breath was ragged and warm against the back of her neck. Inuyasha placed a hand on her shoulder and turned her around. He stared into her round brown eyes, searching deep into her soul.
"Inuyasha?" Kagome questioned back, not sure of what was happening. Inuyasha leaned toward Kagome and kissed her gently on the lips. Kagome stood against the cave wall, shocked at what was happening to her. With her shock, having not worn off, but subsided, she returned his kiss.

Inuyasha caressed her lips gently with his tongue, pleading for entrance into the unknown region. Kagome accepted without hesitation, opening her mouth Inuyasha's tongue entered gently and explored the area within her mouth. He pushed Kagome against the wall gently and rubbed up against her. He stopped kissing her to move down to her neck, softly kissing it and, from time to time, nibbling on it gently. Kagome gave a soft moan of delight and Inuyasha's ears perked, as did other parts of his body. He pulled her away from the wall and gently set her down on the cave floor. He continued to kiss her neck and gently rub up against her. He reached his hand up her shirt and began to gently caress her left breast though her bra. She moaned slightly and lifted her body off the cave floor, pressing herself gently against Inuyasha. Her little moans drove Inuyasha crazy and he almost couldn't contain his excitement. Inuyasha sat up on his knees looking down at Kagome. He put both hands up her shirt and removed it over her head gently. Kagome unlatched her bra and gently pulled the straps down her arms. Her newly exposed breasts caused Inuyasha to stiffen even more.

Kagome pulled him back on top of her and began to kiss him again. Her tounge ran along his with intensity. She reached her hands up his shirt and pulled it over his head, breaking their kisses just long enough to do so and continuing immediately. Inuyasha moved down again placing butterfly kisses all over her neck. He caressed her breasts, gently twisting them aroudn his hand. Kagome let out another little moan, driving Inuyasha to continue. Kagome ran her fingernails down Inuyasha's spine, causing him to shiver against her warm skin. He bit gently into her neck, drawing a little blood and licking it away gently.

Inuyasha sat up and slid off Kagomes skirt tossing it into the discarded pile of clothing. He stared at her almost naked form, one more article lay between him and what he had dreamt of for years. Gently he placed his hand on Kagome's knee, slowly raising it up the outside of her thigh, and then across to her inner thigh, she shivered slightly allowing Inuyasha to relish in the 'torture' he was producing. He left his hand on her inner thigh as he did the same with his other hand, to the outside thigh, and back to the inner thigh. He slowly moved both hands back out and began to remove the dark blue panties. He revealed her warm, hot clitoris, he tossed that article with the other clothes too. He stiffened as he looked at the beautiful girl, ready to give up her innocence for him. 'How did I get so lucky'? he thought to himself.

Kagome wanted more, she gently pulled Inuyasha back onto her and pushed her body toward him. He kissed her passionately, not wanting to delay any longer. He had to have her, his emotions were to overwhelming. Kagome reached down and began to pull off his pants. Inuyasha finished the task for her, revealing his, not so little, friend. He bent down and kissed her neck again before slowly inching his manhood toward her steaming opening. He ran his shaft along her pussy gently, not yet entering her, prolonging the suspense. Inuyasha continued to kiss her neck as she ran long fingernails down his spine. Kagome gently lifted her body up to greet Inuyasha's erection, not allowing him inside her. Inuyasha slowly entered her warm, wet, unexplored orifice. He went in deep enough to cause Kagome to release an excited moan, but not deep enough to puncture her innocence. Slowly Inuyasha teased her cavity by running up along it, not allowing himself to enter. Kagome's excited moans were driving him crazy, he couldn't wait any longer, even though the moans were exciting him, he had to have her. Inuyasha bit into her neck unintentionally roughly and she winced slightly.

"Did I hurt you?" Inuyasha's breath was ragged as he tried not to go to quickly with her. Kagome couldn't muster up any words but shook her head, smiling at Inuyasha. He continued to play with her breasts and suck her neck until he thought he might explode if he didn't protrude her body with his stiff member. Slowly he pushed his way into her, she let out a gasp as a feeling of pleasure exploded over her body. He continued to push, her ragged breaths were even more of a thrill then her moans. After he felt as though he had gone far enough, he pulled out slowly. Kagome gasped and dug her nails into his back, drawing a bit of blood. Kagome swung her hips up to lure Inuyasha's hard shaft back into her, he rocked down to meet her, and pulled back again. He thrust in and out, of Kagome's moist opening. Kagome let out moans of delight as she wrapped her legs around Inuyasha's body, she thrust up to meet him as he crashed down on her. He continued to play gently with her breasts and nibble at her neck. Kagome almost cried as he thrust deeper and harder into her, the pleasure overcoming her body was overwhelming. Inuyasha felt himself ready to release, he looked at Kagome, whose face was contorted with a mixture of pleasure and a slight pain. She looked up at him, breathing unevenly. Inuyasha pinned her hands behind her head and began to thrust quicker in and out of her. Kagome smiled as he sped up, she matched her thrusts to his and as she was ready to release she moaned loudly, almost screaming out in pleasure. The last noise from Kagome caused Inuyasha to spill his seed inside her. The warm liquid collided with that of Kagome's as Inuyasha pulled out slowly, relishing in the orgasmic release. Kagome's breath remained uneven as Inuyasha kissed her neck softly, moving up to her mouth. Giving her quick kisses moving all around her upper body. Kagome's breath returned to a moderate heavy breathing. Inuyasha rolled off her and she curled up next to him resting her head on his shoulders.
"I love you Kagome. I always have." Inuyasha spoke the first whole truth that he had in his life. Kagome smiled and kissed his shoulder gently.
"I love you..." Kagome's voice trailed off as she closed her eyes and fell asleep on Inuyasha's wary body. He looked at her sleeping form and kissed the top of head.
"Good night Kagome."