InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Broken Heart ❯ Kagome takes it too far!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm taking a short break from my humour stories.I'm gonna be working on this one a bit.So please!I need your reviews!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I do not own Inuyahsa!But if you or I did would'nt we be happy?
~~~~~~~
Kagura:Another fic huh?

Me:SHUT UP!

Kanna:You relized this is your third one your gonna be keeping?

me:I'm not stupid and shut up so we can get to the story!!!!

Kagura and kanna:...

Kagura:Excuse the spelling too~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was like any other day.There were arguments,fights and playing.But the fight in Kaede's hut was much worse.

Sango,Miorku,Shippo,Kirara(or kilala might be switched anytime.)were watching the scene in front of them.

"INUYASHA!!!I HAVE A TEST COMING UP!!!!"yes,That was from our favourite school girl miko Kagome Higurashi.

"I DOn'T CARE WENCH!!THE SHIKON SHARDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT!!"Yelled our favourite hanyou InuYasha.

"WELL I DO!!AND I NEED TO TAKE THEM!!!"

"NARAKU AND THE SHARDS AREEEE MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!"

"Would ye speak a little lower ye?Ye making my ears numb!"Kaede said.

"INUYASHA!!!YOUR SUCH A COLD HEARTLESS HANYOU!!MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU DOn'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Kagome yelled.

InuYasha did not say anything.He looked stright into Kagome's eyes."I...'M so--"

"SAVE IT!!!"she huffed.

InuYasha's sadness then turn into anger."FINE!!IF TAHt'S WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!!THEN GO DO YOUR TEST!!AND I HOPE YOU DO WELL ON THEM TOO!!!!!"He held back from crying.

"Good...and..Inuyasha??SIT!!!!"There was a loud crash and kagome left the hut.

InuYasha face met the floor of course.Taht's what she really thinks of me!!Thought InuYasha.

"InuYahsa?"Miroku said shaking his shoulders.

Inuyasha got up with his head hung low."If taht's what kagome thinks....tell her I'm sorry..."InuYasha's last words were the only words they heard and InuYasha dahsed off crying with tears flowing down his cheek.

Back in the hut Sango stood there in shcok."I can't believe kagome-chan said that..."

"Yes I know..I know..."Miroku said.They btoh looked up at the sky in sadness.

Back in Kagome's Time...

Kagome waswaiting for her oden to finsh.InuYasha is such an idiot!!Thought kagome coldy.I HATE!!!!HIM!!!Even Kouga is better than that.HMPH!Stupid Idiot.When the oden came she forgot about InuYasha and dugged in.

~back in the past...~

InuYasha was standing in front of the Goshinboku.(SP?)The tree where he and Kagome first met."I ahve been hurt by two woman I loved..."he said in sadness.He could feel his tears coming and let them fall.He cried for at least two minutes.ANd he made up his mind.

He'll never fall in love again.Because he'll know he'll be hurt again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could leave it here but it's kinda short so More writing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
###******###
~~~~~~~~
Kagome had returned from her time.SHe had finally finsih taking the tests and went to Kaede's village.

At the village Inuyasha had been up the tree for almost the whole day.Sango and Miroku were getting really worried.

"HEY GUYS!!!"

They turned around and saw kagome running with her yellow bag.

"Hey Kagome-chan!"Sango said.

"Hello Kagome-sama!"Miroku said and touched Sango's butt.

"HENTAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she whacked him hard with her Hiraikotsu.

"Say..where's InuYasha??"

Miroku and Sango changed glances.

"He's been in the tree over there lately..."

Kagome shrugged."Ohhh....Want some food?"

"OKAY!!!"Yelled Sango and Miroku still thinking of InuYasha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the hut Inuyasha ate his ramen slowly.His heart was still broken.

"INUYASHA!!!"shouted kagome's voice>"what's with you?"

"Nothing.."he said sadly.

"Inuyasha don't lie!"

"It's nothing okay?!"

"SIT!!!!!!"

His face crashed onto the floor.A few seconds later he pulled his face from the floor."I'm leaving to go vist someone...."and with that he left.

"What's his problem?"asked Kagome returing to her food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is short....Is it okay if I make this Kag and Kouga??And InuYasha with somebody i created???Please tell me your opinion!!*big puppy eyes*