InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Brother's Desire ❯ When the going gets rough... ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Brother's Desire

Disclaimer: Nope don't own Inuyasha

Inuyasha lay naked sunbathing by the river pondering over the past week.

It had been a week since Naraku had been defeated. Kagome used the completed jewel to turn Inuyasha into a full demon.

The pain had been incredible, his claws lengthened, he grew 6 inches, he could feel his muscles tear themselves apart and rearrange themselves. Purple stripes now adorned his cheeks, hips, ankles, and wrists. To Kagome's dismay his puppy ears had turned into pointed ones just like Sesshomaru's. His golden eyes and sanity remained unchanged. But it was definitely worth it. The amount of power after the transformation gave Inuyasha a head rush.

The first thing he had done was pulled the rosary over his head, with no trouble at all. He looked Kagome in the eye, "I believe these belong to you my dear." And gently lowered them over her head while giving her a long sensutious kiss.

Inuyasha's changes weren't just physical. All the power gave him more confidence. He was no longer the insecure hanyou but now an all powerful youkai.


Kagome had left a day ago to take 'final exams.' He walked her to the well and as she climbed onto the rim he grabbed her waist and seductively whispered in her ear. "You better be back soon, we have a rather huge problem" he trust his aching erection into her, "We don't want it to get any bigger do we?" Kagome turned around to reply but Inuyasha was long gone.

"Great" she sighed, "Now nothings going to keep his ego in check."

His musings were cut short by silent footsteps in the forest. He took a deep whiff, 'Ah so nice of you Anikia to visit your brother.'

Sesshomaru had been in the area when he smelt a powerful youkai he'd never smelt before...and it was in heat. 'I will calm this youkai's blood and show it who the higher being is.' He stopped at the edge of the forest and what he saw was a treat on the eyes. A tall muscular inu youkai was lying near the river naked as the day it was born. Sesshomaru could help but get hard at the sight of the tempting male.

Inuyasha smirked when he smelled his brother's arousal. He thought about him fucking Sesshomaru and soon he was hard as well. His giant cock resting just below his chest.

Sesshomaru saw the creature go from flaccid to rock hard. 'Dear lord, thats huge!' His thought came to an end when he thought he heard his brothers voice call to him. "Its not nice to stare anikia."

So it was his brother, Sesshomaru would usually contemplate the how or why but his overwhelming desire to mate with his brother was overloading his senses.

Inuyasha sat up, not evening turning around to glance at his otto, eyes focused of the lazy river in front of him. "Well are you coming are not?" He heard his brothers footsteps and the sound of clothing hit the ground. The he felt his brothers bare chest against his back. His brother reached around and started pumping his hot cock while he licked his ear and whispered "beautiful" into it. Sesshomaru took his free hand and ran it up and down his jagged abs. Inuyasha let out a throaty moan and leaned his head back on the demon lord's shoulder. He felt his brothers other hand stop its menstruation on his stomach and wrapped around the based of his cock. His brother picked up the pace which led to another throat moan and a seductive whisper.


"You know what would feel even better anikia" he managed to moan out. "If you took that fantastic tongue of yours and wrapped it around my dick."

Sesshomaru was a little miffed by the request and Inuyasha knew it too. 'Fine, I will give him what he wants and take whats mine.'

Sesshomaru came around and guided the perfect pink appendage in his mouth. 'God, its bigger than mine.' he ruefully admitted.

Inuyasha was thoroughly enjoying his brother cock worship. He ran his hands over the demon lords back and shoulders, sensually massaging them. His mind quieted when his Anikia twirled his tongue underneath the head of his cock and flicked upwards. "AHH! thats it anikia do it again." His brother continued his ministrations. "Pump it harder Anikia!" Inuyasha collapsed on his back moaning and shaking. He took both hands and gripped his brother head and started thrusting in him. Sesshomaru was pleased that his brother was enjoying himself until he felt large hands rap around his head and Inuyasha thrust his hips up. His cock hitting the back of his mouth causing the lord to gag. Inuyasha called out between pants,"Your...mouth....so....tight...so...warm...so....good." Feeling his seed shoot in his brothers mouth, he continued to gently thrust into his brothers mouth until all of his seed was emptied.

"That was truly a pleasure anikia."

Inuyasha wrapped a hand around Sesshomaru's arm and pulled him up so the brothers were face to face, Sesshomaru lying on top. Inuyasha took his left hand and gently ran it down the muscled ridge of his back. "I knew that tongue of yours was talented, he purred out." Sesshomaru's eyes were tinting red with lust and embarrassment. 'How dare that baka do that do me, I will put the whelp back in his place.

Sesshomaru wrapped a hand on the back of his ottos head and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. The two lovers fought for dominance while Inuyasha fisted his hand in his brothers hair. The kiss broke off and Sesshomaru trailed kiss and nips down the demons neck. He ran his tongue along his collar bone and down to his nipples. He sucked and and bit the nipple lightly while his claws toyed with the other one. He felt his brother re harden from the foreplay. "Now I will take what is mine."

Inuyasha met his cold gaze and smirked back at him. "Yes, I will." In a flash Inuyasha was on top of Sesshomaru straddling his hips. Sesshomaru tried to break the demons powerful grip but his otto wouldn't budge. Inuyasha thrust his cock against Sesshomaru and laughed. "You thought you were going to dominate me?! Were you too stupid to see I'm not a weak hanyou anymore?" Sesshomaru wined when Inuyasha licked his finger and brought it around to his brothers ass. Slowly inserting the slick digit the demon lord let out a wine.

"No, Sesshomaru you've taken me on my ninja nights and now that period is no more. You WILL submit to me!" He was relieved when he felt the finger slip out the tight passage

Again their position shifted, Sesshomaru was on all fours while Inuyasha had his monster cock pressed firmly against his ass. He could smell the fear and anticipation rolling off Sesshomaru. Inuyasha leaned over covering the demon lords back. Inuyasha licked slowly upon his ear. "Relax otto, or the pain might be" he gave his ear a nip, "unbearable." The words were said in a low seductive growl which did nothing to relieve the demon lord of his anxiety. Inuyasha had the head of his cock pushed tightly against the puckered hole and slowly eased it in.

He grunted in pain, "You're huge."

Inuyasha smirked, tightened his claws around his hip and sheathed himself fully inside. The demon lord let out loud scream. Inuyasha felt his brothers blood coat his cock and pulled back in a long slow thrust. The demon lord was painting heavily letting out small screams and whines while Inuyasha continued to thrust his giant tool in and out of him while talking dirty. "Yeah *thrust* take *thrust* it *thrust* like *thrust* the *thrust* good *thrust* bitch *thrust* you *thrust* are."

It didn't matter that every so often he hit Sesshomaru's prostate causing shivers of pleasure. The giant demon ridding his asshole was tearing it apart.

Inuyasha picked up a more demonic speed now that his brother cries were growing less and less. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed in the clearing

"I never knew what a tight fine bitch you are."

Inuyasha pulled his cock out of Sesshomaru and just then Sesshomaru made a leap at freedom.

With lightning speed, Inuyasha had his brother held firmly against a tree.

Sesshomaru mumbled out a word that sound like 'you bastard' and Inuyasha gave another deep laugh.

"You thought you could leave huh? I'm not done with you, you better learn your place dear brother." He paused with a sigh, "What did you think it felt like when you raped me on my ninja nights huh? No I'm not done with you yet."

Inuyasha twisted his brother around on the tree so he was facing him, spread Sesshomaru's hips wide and took another deep penetrating thrust. The older demon screamed out and tears rolled down his face.

Inuyasha was too far gone in the feeling of his brothers tight wring wrapped around his length to care. He wrapped his clawed hands around his brothers muscled thighs and set off on a jarring demonic pace. Sesshomaru hissed at first but with this angle, Inuyasha hit his prostate every time. Making his soft cries turn into throaty moans.

Inuyasha slowed his pace when his brother seemed to be getting too much pleasure from his actions.

Sesshomaru hissed "harder, faster"

Inuyasha chuckled, "So you like being my bitch huh? Tell me who's the bitch."

"AHHH, I am Inuyasha."

"And what would you like me to do."

"Dear Gods fuck me harder and faster!"

Inuyasha complied, fucking him faster then even he thought was possible.

He felt his climax coming, his cock was swelling up in the older demons tight hole. With a ferocious howl, he emptied his seed into his brother. Sesshomaru slumped against his brother's muscular form resting his head on his shoulder. While Inuyasha kept fucking him till he was completely flaccid

He felt a light kiss on his forehead and his brother voice call out, "Don't worry Anikia, I'll be here when you awake."







A/N: Inuyasha isn't gay, just horny. Neither is Sesshomaru. I might continue it if I get some reviews sayin it doesn't suck...I was thinking of throwing Kagome into the fray, but who knows, time is valuable. Not really sure of the Anikia and Otto spelling, but they both mean brother...Otto, is (younger) brother. Anikia (older) brother.

A/N2:Wow, I've got some people saying its a lot like To Be The Alpha by Mikopixi...and yeah the story is almost like a carbon copy of the beginning...Especially the "You're Huge" part. But they are both different (barely). His/Her story is another good PWP, so check it out. Anyway if our ideas couldn't overlap, their'd be a hellova lot less Inu/Kag hotspring stories.