InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Brothers Revenge ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 1
 
`It was 4 months ago he joined us it was after our last battle with Inuyasha who now works for Naraku.At fist I was scared but then he joined us The Great Lord Of The Western Lands Sesshoumaru.He said he was doing it to protect his lands but I could tell he joined us to protect something else.We also have Koga Prince of the Wolf Demon Tribe who is now mated to Ayame and they are expecting their first cub.Miroku and Sango are married and also expecting their first child.Since Ayame and Sango are pregnant they cannot come along so they are very fearful for Koga and Miroku.Where now entering Inuyasha's forest ahh home oh yeah after Inuyasha started working for Naraku he destroyed the well so yeah,oh shit Sesshoumaru's talking and I haven't been listening'
 
“Kagome are you listening”said Koga“probaly still moping about Mutt-Face”
 
“WHAT WAS THAT”Said Kagome as she glared at Koga,a glare the impressed our favourite Taiyoukai.
 
“Shut up wolf.Kagome listen”said Sesshoumaru as he turned to look directly at Kagome.
 
To say Kagome was stunned would be an understatement,she was completely dazed as she looked into Sesshoumaru bright sun kissed eyes.
 
“Now are you listening Kagome”Sesshoumaru asked,She nodded dumbly in return.
 
“Now while you are here I will be returning to the western palace to check on my lands so don't go anywhere do you understandme,Don't go anywhere”.He was looking directly at Kagome by now.After he finished he left for the Western Lands.