InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Castle Through your Eyes ❯ Innocence Can be a thing to Forget ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Declaimer: don't own him don't own him!

 

Chapter 7 Innocence Can Become a Thing to Forget

 

Inuyasha was tired. He had found that night's meal in by the stream. A young buck had fallen to his claws, without the smallest glimpse of knowledge. Inuyasha had cut the meat in small parts with his nails for easier transportation. When he was done cleaning and cutting the buck, he had drenched himself in the small creek only to find there had been no reason to as rain pelted his body. He had trudged home soaked and tired.

Myouga had gave him a small look of satisfaction at the meal that could last a day for stew and thanked his master. Inuyasha waved at him and went to the sleeping girl. She was dreaming again with the moans and so instead of having to sleep on hard wood again he lifted her up with blankets and all to his chamber. His reason, he didn't want Myouga to work two jobs and staying up late again. The flea was already a pain in the ass waking him up every time the girl would whine and so to make it easy, he took the girl with him so he could get a night of strait sleep. Though he had an hour with her earlier or so of sleep sometimes he just needed to have a lazy day because this girl had kept him up for almost two weeks for Christ sakes! So Inuyasha had placed her in his bead of silken sheets and warm fire. He worked himself out of his wet clothing and snuggled in right beside the innocent young lass. His arm dripped onto her young and slim waist as his puppy ear listened to her strong heartbeat, lulling him to a deep sleep. He didn't even think to dress himself if the girl awoke before him.

 

*****

Kagome was petrified as she came around. She found her pillow was alive with breath entering in and out of his lungs. His silken hair and combined with hers and to make maters much worse, her arm was underneath the neck of her bedding partner. Kagome's leg draped over her demon's thigh and rested like that in a teasing way. She was terrified to move because the man might awake and that was a situation that she wished to avoid. She silently prayed and it seemed to have helped a little because the stranger moved his head and she carefully freed herself from that and found herself laying completely on his chest. Unfortunately that didn't help the situation much better. His arms encircled her shoulders which she found quite tight as it pushed her closer. He had moved him leg her's was upon which make her leg fall between his own, very close to a source she knew very little about. Her face , she knew, was now on fire.

The blankets moved and Kagome got a view she was scared to see. He was naked, and he had proof and a witness at that. She had to be a tomato by now as she could see his manhood. Kagome had never seen anything like it, and what she saw made her legs almost ach in pain. She heard elder ladies in small get-togethers, about their wedding nights and the pain they felt. Kagome now understood what they meant by pain. That was supposed to go in her? Are they crazy?

Kagome breathed in a deep breath and found that she was not alone in the present state. Her pillow had awakened and was looking at her as if her was studying her movements. Kagome, was startled and jumped off of him. He perked his ears at her and Kagome had a strange erg to touch them. She 'eeped' after a moment and pulled the sheets around herself. As her stranger she now recalled as Inuyasha move from his lying position to get his clothing, giving Kagome a clean view of what she had been sleeping on, and what she had not been.

******************

Inuyasha had a hard time controlling himself. He found her looking down at him, what made him a man. Her heart had beat fast and thudded through the thin shirt to his own naked chest. Her breath was uneven and heavy, just like he wanted her to be the first time they met. He knew she had and interest and moved a bit that she hadn't noticed as he got a good look at her shocked expression. Her eyes had been wide and her face was flushed with embarrassment. Suddenly she looked back at him and jumped clean off him, allowing himself to get a small view of her breast that had gotten lose from the almost unbuttoned shirt. She made a small sound and covered herself with one of his sheets. It was time to get up.

He did so and did not bother covering himself up but gave her a view of his back side that she could not have observe before. He heard her take a breath and small ruffle of sheets. He smiled at the thought of her wide face and started to get dressed. When he got finished putting on his breeches, he looked back at her. She looked down, tying to make it seem she had done that hole time but he knew better. The sheet slipped down, revealing her chest again and he found himself looking at the flesh that found it's way out of the sheets cover on her milking white thighs. He felt himself getting aroused. God how much her wanted to take her. He knew that he could, she wouldn't be able to put up much of a struggle with his demon powers. He could feel her skin on him and her breath on his clean chest. He turned away, containing himself. No, he would not become what he did. Never would he do what he had done.

"There is clothing there beside you. Get dressed." he said to her. He grabbed the clean shirt. He should have known Myouga would be worried and go searching for her. Myouga had set out a gown that had been his mother's. It pained him to allow her to where it, but she looked somewhat like her with her darkened hair and eyes so he could endure it. He would talk to his little flea friend later about going through his mother's things that were locked away in the rooms of the castle.

He finger brushed his sliver hair, swearing at each little tangle remembering that the brush was down stairs. He turned around and found her staring at him with fear with her knees close to her chest. Inuyasha sighed. He knew what she was afraid of, it was obvious.

"If you look down under the sheets, you will find I kept you virgin. Your virgin blood has not been spilled." Eyeing him closely for a moment, the girl dove under the blankets to see if he was right. When she came back above the sheets she looked more relaxed. "Now Miss. Kagome, please get dressed."

She looked at the out fit and back to him. "Why?" she turned apple red again and led her eyes to the clothing. Inuyasha looked at her calmly. Surprised that he could hold up so patients was not his style, it almost scared him. He walked toward the doorway and said quietly.

"You have been asleep for almost two weeks and you had another nightmare so instead of having to be woken up, I allowed you to sleep with me in my chamber. You have a knack of being quiet when I hold you." He pressed up against the door watching her.

"Please, may I please speak with your healer?" Inuyasha was confused. She didn't know? Who was she asking for. "Please, tell your master that I wish to see him, that it is very important. So please may I? I'll do anything!" She had almost started to plead. The demon thought to himself. 'Could she be talking about, about Myouga?'

 

 

Okay that is that chapter. I hope that you guys liked it, the girls too. Anyway read and review! Give me feed back please! (happy late thanksgiving too!)

~ShadowStar666