InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Chance of a Lifetime ❯ Passions ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha but oh how I wish I did.
Warning: Some lemony in parts of this chapter.
 
I want to thank everyone that reviewed on the last chapter. I just happy to know that some ppl actually like this story. Well enough of my babbling and on to the next chapter.
 
 
Passions
 
The next week flew by for Kagome. They had classes every other day, which was the only time Inuyasha would have anything to do with her. She couldn't take the way he was acting so she threw herself into her ballet and her relationship with Koga. She knew she had a fondness for the wolf demon but for some reason he just didn't spark the excitement like Inuyasha did and she hated herself for that. But for now Kagome was just happy to be in a peaceful sleep that is until the shrill ringing of her cell phone went off. “Ugh…go away” she said sleepily to the object. When the ringing wouldn't stop Kagome sat up with a growl that would make Inuyasha proud. “Hello” she said as she tried to keep back the yawn. “Hey babe, it's Koga.” His deep voice flowed from the tiny phone. Kagome leaned against the headboard of her bed fighting to stay awake. “Hi Koga, why are you calling so early for?” she asked as she noticed it was only 7:30 in the morning. “Well beautiful, I was wondering if you would have breakfast with me?” he asked, hope filling his voice. Kagome just sighed and threw her blankets off. “Sure Koga, why not since I'm up.” She swore she could hear Koga's excitement radiating through the phone. “Great, why don't you get ready and come on up to my apartment and then we can leave from here.” He said as he started the shower. “Alright, I'll be there in about 10 minutes and Koga, is that the shower?” she asked as she pulled clothes from her dresser. “Why yes it is, would you like to run up here and join me?” he said in a husky voice. “Sorry not this time.” Kagome said with a little laugh and hung up the phone.
 
Kagome pulled on a pale blue tank top that hugged her curves and a pair of denim shorts. She quickly pulled on her shoes and pulled her hair back into a loose braid. She made her way quietly to the living room knowing that Sango wasn't up yet. `Only Koga is crazy enough to be up at this hour' she thought to herself as she grabbed her wallet and headed out the door. “But now I guess I qualify as one of those crazy” she said out loud as the elevator doors opened. Kagome leaned up against the wall and tried not to fall asleep as the elevator made it to the 4th floor. She walked down the hallway until she reached apartment 3D. “Now that's funny, he lives right above me.” She said as she knocked. She didn't hear anything from inside the apartment so she knocked again. `If he doesn't answer I am going back to bed' she thought just as the door flew open revealing a half naked hanyou. “Oh my, I um must have the wrong apartment” she stuttered out as she tried not to look at his built chest. “What the hell are you doing here?” Inuyasha asked in an irritated voice. `Don't look at her…damn to late, God she looks beautiful.' He thought to himself and let out a slight growl as his demon blood told him to take her. “I was supposed to be at Koga's apartment, he called and asked me to go to breakfast” she said with a blush covering her cheeks as she noticed he was only in his boxers. Inuyasha let out a “Keh” and stepped to the side. “Come on in, the wolf is still in the damn shower.”
Kagome looked at Inuyasha with wide eyes. “You guys live together? But you two hate each other.” Inuyasha just leaned against the couch and stared at her. “Well it was my brother's idea of a funny joke.” Kagome just gave a sympathetic smile and was about to ask another question just as the bathroom door opened. “Kagome!” Koga yelled and walked over picking her up even though he was just wearing a towel. “Eep, Koga put me down.” Kagome said and started pushing on his water slicked chest. “On my bed?” he said with the husky tone in his voice again and started to nuzzle her neck. “Koga…” she pleaded before she felt another pair of arms encircle her waist and lift her away from Koga. “What the hell dog shit? Get your hands off of my woman!” Koga yelled. Inuyasha set Kagome down and glared at Koga. “Just go get you ass dressed mutt, can't you tell that she's hungry” Kagome just blushed as her stomach growled. “I'm sorry Kagome, I'll be right out and we can go” and with that Koga was gone. “Well now that is done, I am going back to sleep. Have a nice time at breakfast” Inuyasha said his voice dripping with sarcasm as he went in his room and slammed the door. Kagome just sighed and sat on the edge of the couch waiting for Koga to return. `I wish you would tell me what was bothering you Inuyasha' she thought to herself before she heard Koga return. “Let's go babe” he said and wrapped his arm around waist as they made their way out the door.
 
Inuyasha fumed in his room as he heard them leave. “Damn it, I can smell her on me!” he yelled as the cherry blossom scent clung to his skin. “I need to get her out of my mind, and I know who will help me with that…Kikyo” with that said, Inuyasha grabbed his phone and dialed. “Hey baby, I really need to see you” he said his voice laced with lust. “Great I'll see you in a couple of minutes, oh and Kikyo, you better cancel any plans you have for today” he told her before hanging up the phone. Kikyo was smiling as she pushed away from Naraku's body. “He wants me!” she said as she hopped out of bed and turned on the shower. Naraku put his hands behind his head and smiled wickedly. “Just what I was hoping for.” He got out of Kikyo's bed and pulled his clothes on. “Call me and let me know how it goes” he said with a smirk and left. Kikyo made sure that Naraku's scent was gone before dressing quickly and making her way to Inuyasha's apartment. When she reached his door if flew open and Kikyo was crushed up against the wall with Inuyasha's lips attacking hers. `Finally' she thought and pushed him into the apartment. Inuyasha started stripping her of her clothes before they even made it to his bedroom. His boxers grew tighter as he smelled her arousal. Kikyo was in heaven as his hand roamed her body.
 
Inuyasha growled with approval as Kikyo pushed him on the bed and straddled his waist. His hands ran nimbly up her stomach and started to play with her nipples. Kikyo moaned and ground against his growing appendage. Inuyasha sat up and started to suck one of her rock hard nipples as his hand continued to play with the other. He couldn't help but take a deep breath and pretend the cherry blossom smell that still clung to his skin was radiating from the woman in front of him. That was until he felt Kikyo once again trying to touch his ears that twitched out of the way before he flipped her over onto the bed. “Be a good bitch and don't move” he growled out as he stood and removed his boxers. Kikyo smiled at the sight before her and held back to moan that wanted to escape her lips as he walked back to the bed. His lean muscles stretched as he crawled on the bed and stopped when his hands reached her thighs. In one swift movement he had her legs spread and up over is shoulders. His tongue lightly licked the inner part of her thigh enjoying the squirming he was causing her. His fangs lightly scraped the soft skin before he made it to her core. Kikyo was in heaven and she knew that Inuyasha was going to be hers from now on. She could feel the tightening of her muscles as the first orgasm rocked through her system. Before she could come back down to earth Inuyasha slammed inside of her with a primal need. They both panted heavily as the clawed at each other trying to reach their end. Inuyasha could feel her inner walls tightening around his member and increased his speed when he felt his own tightness in his groin. Each let out a grunt and a moan as they climaxed. He rolled off of Kikyo and laid there staring at the ceiling still panting. Kikyo couldn't believe her body could feel so good as she looked over at her partner. `This is defiantly a good day' Kikyo thought to herself and smiled. Inuyasha rolled onto his side and looked at Kikyo. “Let's go again” he said with a devilish smirk and pulled her to him as they started again.
 
(AN: Sorry it wasn't better but I know not many ppl want to hear about Kikyo and Inuyasha going at but I needed to put this in there to set up the rest of the chapter, hope it was bearable)
 
Kagome held back the yawn as she and Koga made it back to his apartment. “Why are we changing again?” she asked as she looked at the patched worked blue skirt that flowed to her ankles and the white cami tank. Her hair now flowed down her back like black waves. “Because we are going out on a date my dear.” Koga answered as he opened the door. “I'll be right back unless you want to join me?” he tried again to get her to come to his room but Kagome just shook her head and sat down on the red suede couch. She saw movement out of the corner of her eye and looked up to see Miroku standing there with a lecherous smile on his face. “Don't even think it Miroku.” Kagome said but couldn't hold back the laugh as his face fell. Just then moans could be heard coming from Inuyasha's room. “Is he ok in there?” Kagome asked with a concerned voice. Miroku sighed and looked at Inuyasha's door with envy. “As good as any man would be.” He said cryptically before a loud “Inuyasha!” was heard from said room. Kagome's eyes went wide and her heart started to pound rapidly. “Is…is he in there with…” Kagome couldn't finish, she felt like she couldn't breath. “With Kiyko” Miroku answered looking at Kagome with a raised eyebrow. Quickly she stood up and walked towards the front door. “Um… Can you tell Koga I had to go, I'm not feeling well.” She said as she took a glance at Inuyasha's door. “Sure thing, do you need any help…” but before he could finish Inuyasha's door open and slammed shut. Kagome's grey eyes locked with intense gold. Sweat beaded his body. His red sheet was tied tightly at his waist. “Kagome, back so soon?” he asked with a smirk. “Actually I was just leaving and just so you know I've been gone for 4 hours already.” She said trying to sound like she didn't know what he was just doing.
 
Inuyasha gave a little nod and started to walk towards her. “No wonder I am so hungry” his eyes flashed from gold to red back to gold. “Inuyasha?” Kagome said quietly as her back pressed up against the wall. He leaned close to her and took a deep breath. “I love how you smell” he whispered. “Inuyasha…” Kagome started as her eyes darted between his lips to his beautiful golden eyes. But before anything happened a voice rang out from his bedroom. “Inuyasha, did you get the drinks yet I thirsty baby!” Kikyo yelled out. Inuyasha sighed and looked back at Kagome. She avoided his eyes and quickly pushed him away and walked to the door. “See you guys tomorrow.” She said with her back to them and swiftly left before anything was said. Inuyasha continued to stare at the door. `I can't do this…I need her!' his mind yelled. With a growl he turned and walked back to his room. Miroku stood there unsure of what just happened between his friend and his dance partner. Inuyahsa opened his door to still see Kikyo laying there naked and waiting for him. Without saying a word he walked into his bathroom and started the shower. Kikyo started to get exciting. “In the shower Inu-baby? How fun!” She said and started to get up to follow him. Inuyasha just stopped in the doorway of the bathroom. “No Kikyo, I just need some time to myself, so if you could please leave.” His voice was soft but his hands were clenching to try and control his demon that wanted to go after Kagome. “But Inuyasha…” Kikyo started before she saw the look in his eyes as he turned to her. “I'll just give you a call later.” She said and started to pull her clothes on. Inuyasha stepped into the hot shower as he heard his bedroom door shut. With a sigh his mind raged on and on trying to reason with itself. `Why am I trying to keep myself from her?' he thought to himself but could never find a true reason. `Because she's going out with Koga' he said to himself with a growl. `But only because you pushed her away' his demon side answered. “Damn!” he said out loud and let the hot water rain down on him as the battle continued in his head.
 
Kagome sat on the couch staring at the blank tv as the scene from before played in her mind over and over again. When she had gotten home Sango was getting ready to walk out the door to go shopping. “Hey you want to go to the mall with me?” she asked clearly seeing that something was bothering her friend. “No not this time.” Kagome answered as she sat down on the couch. “Well call me if you need anything” Sango said before leaving and Kagome still sat in that same spot. “I need to get out of here and think.” She said out loud before going to her room to change. When she left the apartment she held her ballet shoes and wore a black sports bra and red dance shorts. `Nothing like dancing to help clear my mind' she thought to herself as she made it to the 5th floor. The lighting was dim as she stepped out of the elevator. She decided to use the smaller dance studio as she made her way down the hall. The dance studio was small with a big window that faced the empire state building. The studio was normally used when the principal dancers in an upcoming production needed to work on their routine instead of every day practice. She headed towards the stereo and placed her cd inside. After hitting the shuffle button, Kagome made her way to the window and stared at the City lights as a soft melody started to drift from the speakers. She brought her right leg up and rested her ankle on the bar in front of her and proceeded to stretch.
 
Meanwhile up on the roof was a pacing hanyou that couldn't get his dance partner out of his head. “Damn!” he growled out and walked to the roofs ledge and gripped it. “Why does she have to be so damn intoxicating?!” he said to himself and slammed his hands on the heavy stone. With a deep sigh he decided it was time to back inside and walked to the rooftop door, a low growl rumbling in his chest showing his irritation. As he made his way down the stairs his sensitive ears picked up music coming from one of the studios. When he opened the door that led to the roof he noticed that the private studio his brother set up had the light on. Quietly he walked through another door and found himself in a dark room with a tinted window. Through that window, Inuyasha saw Kagome stretching and felt a soft groan pass his lips. “Why me?” he whispered softly to himself. He watched as she made her way to the mirror which happened to be the window that Inuyasha was looking through. She gracefully went to the tips of her shoes and circled her arms over her head in an elegant arch. The song “Here with me” by Dido started to pour out of the stereo. When Inuyasha noticed she wasn't facing the door he knew he couldn't stay away any longer. Her sweet scent drifted up to his sensitive nose as he stood in the doorway. He watched as she fluttered across the room before stopping and extending her right leg so it was behind her as her arms swept to the sides of her body.
 
Kagome lost herself in the music. She once again rose to the tips of her shoes with her arms above her head. Just as she was about to bring them down she felt two strong hands take hold of them. She closed her eyes knowing it was Inuyasha and felt his chest against her back. He slowly brought their hands down and rested them on her waist. Her hands held his as his fingers ran across her skin. He left go of her left hand and used his right to spin her away from him, their hands never losing touch. Her leg automatically went out behind her as she leaned forward just slightly before bringing it back in and spinning back into Inuyasha's waiting arms. He once again held her back against his chest with his hands resting on her waist but this time he gently lifted her above his head. Kagome relaxed her upper body and felt her arms brush against his ears, her legs slightly bent at the knees as he carried her a little ways. In a quick movement he threw her up and caught her bringing her into a dip position. As he pulled her back up Kagome leaned her head back with her arms holding onto his forearms. Inuyasha couldn't resist the temptation before him as he looked at her delicate creamy skin. He quickly leaned forward and placed a soft kiss in the curve of her neck. Kagome tightened her hold on him as she felt him slowly move his way up to her jaw bone, placing light kisses along the way. He stared at her face as his lips hovered over hers. Kagome's heart raced as she felt his warm breath against her lips, she could feel his gold eyes staring waiting to see if she would stop him. Before she could even think about it she felt his lips crush against hers.
 
Inuyasha felt he was in heaven just by kissing her. They straightened up neither willing to break the kiss. He ran his hands along the bare skin of her back before lowering to her rear. With a quick move he picked her up and placed her legs around his waist. They both moaned as their bodies touched. Kagome could feel his arousal pressing against her core before she felt the cold of the wall against her back. She felt his lips set her skin on fire as he trailed kisses from her lips back down her neck. His hand tangled in her long tresses as he felt her fingers begin to rub his fuzzy ears. As he started to kiss her collar bone Kagome felt her hips start to rock against his body, grinding against him. “Oh Kagome” he moaned and continued to kiss along the collar bone. Kagome started to whisper his name causing her to come back to reality, her eyes snapped open and her hands instantly froze on his ears. “Stop” she whispered and watched as he ears twitched. He slowly raised his head up and looked into her eyes. Kagome lowered her hands onto his shoulders and gave them a light push. “Please” she said and looked at him with pleading eyes. Inuyasha looked at her confused. “Why?” he asked in a soft voice. She just gave another soft push. He slowly lowered her, their bodies sliding against each other. Inuyasha gave a little growl and Kagome bit back her moan.
 
Quickly Kagome stepped away and walked over to the stereo to get her cd. “Why are you doing this?” Inuyasha asked still confused as he watched her. “I am not a toy Inuyasha, you can't just use me and toss me aside.” She said softly and walked to the door. “Kagome I…” he started but was cut off by the look in her eyes. “Inuyasha, you were up there having sex with Kikyo and then you turn and come to me. I won't be used like that.” She said with a glare then quickly ran from the studio to the elevator. Once inside she slumped against the wall and felt the tears well up in her eyes. As she made it to her apartment she was grateful to find out that Sango wasn't there. She found a note telling her she went out for something to eat. Kagome sighed and walked to her room. “At least I don't have to talk about what's wrong with me” she said to herself as she removed her ballet shoes and climbed into bed. She laid there staring at the mural on her wall trying to think of what she should do. Inuyasha on the other hand still stood in the studio stunned about what just happened. “She thought I just wanted to use her” he said to himself out loud. Taking a deep breath, Inuyasha realized he needed to get out of there as the smell of both of their arousals assaulted his nose. He walked to the elevator with his hands in his pockets. When the doors opened he just stared at it. `That's not going to help' he thought as her smell drifted from the tiny space. He made his way to the stairs as his mind went over what happened in the studio.
 
He made his way inside the apartment and noticed that his roommates weren't there. “probably out clubbing” he said softly to himself and went to him room. When he stepped inside he quickly removed the sheets on his bed and put them in the trash. After placing some fresh red sheets on his bed, he stripped off his clothing and got into bed. He laid there staring at the mural on his wall. His gold eyes could have burned a hole into it as he stared at the figure of the girl with long black hair. “Just like Kagome” he whispered to himself before he rolled over and decided to stare at his ceiling. His mind raced with different thoughts. `why did I push her away in the first place…why can't I get her out of my head…how can I show her that I am…falling in love with her?' he sat up with that last thought. Running his hands down his face Inuyasha groaned. “damn” was all he said before he laid back down. Sleep slowly took him over and he dwelled on that thought. Kagome still stared at her mural a tear escaped her eye as she let out a sigh. “That's my only choice.” She said to herself and rolled over. A few more tears escaped before sleep finally took her. Both dream of their shared minutes in the studio and what could have happened.
 
The next morning Kagome got up early then usual and made her way to her dance class. Inside she found Sesshomaru looking through some cd's. “Excuse me, Mr. Andresen?” Kagome said softly as she stood at the door of the studio. “Yes, Ms. Kagome?” Sesshomaru said setting the music down and leaned against the desk. “Do you think I could speak to you a minute?” her eyes giving him a pleading look. He gave a nod “Please call me Sesshomaru.” He told her as she approached. When Inuyasha made it to class, he saw Kagome and Sesshomaru standing close to each other whispering. He raised his eyebrow at them before walking over to Miroku. “What's going on over there?” he asked as he leaned against the wall. His gold eyes stared intently at the girl that haunted his dreams at night. “I don't know she was talking to him when we got here.” Miroku answered and looked at Sango as she nodded. “Maybe she had some questions about the project?” Sango said with a shrug of her shoulders. Just when Inuyasha was about to walk over and find out what was going on, the clock on the wall signaled that it was time for class to start. Kagome quickly walked over and stood next to Sango, her eyes clearly avoiding Inuyasha's as she walked by him.
 
“Alright class, today I want to show you what I expect from your dances. “Kagome would you please join me on the dance floor?” Sesshomaru asked and gestured to middle of the room. Kagome nodded and slowly made her way to the middle. She had her back to the rest of the class as she saw Sesshomaru approach. He stepped up behind her and glanced at his students. “When you dance I want to see passion from you, whatever kind of emotion you have running through you blood at the time, passion is to be apart of it.” He said and pushed play on the tiny remote he held in his hand. “Point of no return” from Phantom of the Opera blared through the stereo. “Let whatever music you are dancing to feed your passion.” With that said he quickly pulled Kagome back against his chest and felt her hands cling to his thighs. “Dance with each other as if you would die without them.” He said as he wrapped his arms around her body and lifted her up. He lightly threw her up in the air, causing her to turn and face his chest as he caught her. He spun her away from his body before roughly pulling her back. Her hands gripped his shoulders and her head pressed to his chest as if she was afraid of being separated from him. In the corner of the room stood a fuming hanyou that was barely containing the growl growing in his chest.
 
As the music got heavy so did the dance Sesshomaru and Kagome were performing. Her leg was now draped over his hip as he dragged her across the floor. Once again he placed her in the position they started off in. “Always make it seem like you will be consumed by your passion, remember your partner is now your life line. With out them you are nothing. You need each other. Now I want you to get with your partner and practice projecting your emotions.” With that said he gave Kagome a little nod and walked over to the stereo to restart the song. Inuyasha started to make his way towards Kagome when she walked right by him and over to Naraku. “What the hell?!” he growled to himself. “Oh yes, just so there is no misunderstanding, Kagome is now partnered with Naraku and Inuyasha is now partnered with Kikyo. Now begin!” he slightly yelled and turned back to his desk. Inuyasha stared wide eyed at Kagome. `She wouldn't…would she?' he asked himself before he was torn from his thoughts by Kikyo. The class continued on with a few loud slaps and yells of “Pervert!” echoing through the air. Inuyasha still couldn't believe Kagome had switched partners so she didn't have to talk to him. At the end of class Inuyasha started to make his way over to Kagome before she left was stopped when Kikyo stepped in his way. “Hey Inu-baby, want to go out to Fate tonight?” she asked and ran her index finger up his chest. Inuyasha looked between Kagome and Kikyo before letting out a sigh. “Sure Kikyo, we can go to the club tonight.” With that said he quickly left the studio, his dog ears slightly drooping with the thoughts running through his head.
 
That night the girls decided that they wanted to go and have some fun together. Kagome walked out of her bedroom wearing denim skirt and a soft white lacey corset tank. Her hair had soft ringlets with small white daisies holding pieces of hair back on each side of her head. She sat down on the suede couch to pull on her brown knee boots and wait for Sango. She almost laughed when Sango came busting out of her room. “Sorry I thought you might leave with out me.” She said with a sheepish grin. Sango threw her hair up into a high ponytail, the ends slightly curling around her elbows. She wore a pink tee with the words “Your boyfriend thinks I'm hot!” across the chest. Her low rise jeans had little rhinestones along the pockets and belt loops. She too sat down and pulled on pair of black high heeled boots. “So are you ready to go boogey?” she asked with a huge smile on her lips. Kagome gave a nod and they both stood. Each one grabbed a jacket off the back of the couch and headed to the door. Sango never once asked Kagome why she switched dance partners but she could tell that it was eating her up. “I hope we don't run into any creeps.” Sango said trying to lighten the mood as they walked quietly to the club. “You know what Sango?” Kagome said softly. “No but I'm sure you'll tell me.” Sango said with a laugh and looked at her friend. “We are going to have a blast tonight!” Kagome said with a big smile and gave a laugh.
 
When the girls entered the club they couldn't help but laugh at all of the girls glaring at Sango because of her shirt. They went to a table near the dance floor to set their things down before they went to dance. Kagome and Sango danced for a couple of fast songs before the each felt a hand on their rears. “Miorku!” they both growled out and turned to the grinning man. “Sorry, one couldn't resist such a beautiful sight.” His purple eyes sparkled as he looked at him. The girls couldn't help but laugh. The three danced together until a slow song started. Miroku immediately turn to Sango. “May I have this dance?” he said as he held out his hand. Sango blushed but gave a little nod and took his out stretched hand. Kagome started to walk off the floor when she felt a tap on her shoulder. “Would you like to dance?” asked a tall brown haired guy. His brown eyes looked at her hopefully. “Sure” she said and walked into the middle of the dance floor with him. “My name is Hojo, what is your name?” he asked as they moved gently to the music. “It's Kagome; it's nice to meet you Hojo.” She answered and smiled at the nice guy. “No the pleasure is all mine.” Kagome just smiled again and looked away to see where Sango and Miroku were. She couldn't help but notice that Sango was having fun with the pervert. Her grey eyes also scanned the crowd for a certain hanyou hoping that he was there. But when Kagome didn't see any flashes of silver or gold colored eyes she turned her attention back to the man she was dancing with. Just as the song was about to end she saw Hojo start to say something before he was tapped on the shoulder.
 
Kagome held back the gasp as Hojo stepped aside to look at the man before him. Inuyasha stood there wearing a black button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms and dark jeans. His silver hair flowed around his shoulders. `He looks like a god' Kagome thought to herself right before he started to speak. “May I cut in?” he asked just as the song finally came to an end. Kagome looked at Hojo and noticed the nod he gave to Inuyasha. “It was nice meeting you Kagome.” Hojo said as he turned to her. “You too Hojo.” Was all Kagome could say as Inuyasha stepped up to her. Just as he put his arms around her waist a new slow song started. “A different kind of pain” by Cold surrounded them. Kagome felt Inuyasha pull her body closer to his. His breath tickled her ear as he soft softly. “I requested this song for you. It has a message I want you to know.” She pulled away slightly and looked up at him. “Alright” she said softly and placed her head on his chest and listened to the words of the song.
 
Before I let you go
Give me just one more night to show you
Just how I feel
I lost all my co
ntrol
If it takes my whole damned life I
'll
Make this up to you
 
Kagome closed her eyes as she listened to the lyrics and the feel of Inuyasha's thumbs lightly brushing across the skin that her shirt didn't cover. He took a deep breath and let her scent wash over him as he held her. He could feel her heart pounding against his chest as they danced.
 
I'm kinda like the waves that roll their whole life
Towards somewhere crashing it on the shore
That
's blown in by the wind that carries the clouds
To hide my wish on a fallen star
 
She couldn't help but grip his shirt a little tighter as the words washed over her. `Why is he doing this?' she thought to herself. Her right hand idly stroked his neck with her finger tips. Inuyasha felt a small rumble start in his chest as she touched him. `God does she have an effect on me.' He thought to himself and tried to pull her even closer to his body.
 
 
A differnt kind of pain, is someone there to hold you
Is someone there to take you away from me
 
Inuyasha looked down at her and their eyes locked. She could feel tears start to well up in her grey eye making them shine. “Inu…” she started to say but he cut her off by placing his finger on her lips. “Don't. I just want to enjoy our last dance together since we are no longer partners.” He said his voice was soft. Kagome just gave a little nod forcing the tears back and laid her head on his chest once again.
 
I tried to let you go
I wish i could turn back time and show
You just how i feel
I needed you to know
If it takes my whole damned life i'll
Make this up to you
 
He took her hands in his and gave her a little spin before bringing her back against his chest like he did that night in the studio. Her hair fell to the side as she leaned against him. He ran one hand along her neck before settling it back on her waist. She gripped his hands as she felt his breath on her neck.
 
Before you let me go, i needed you to know
 
He gently placed a kiss on her neck like he did that night. “I hope everything works out for you Kagome. Thank you for this last dance.” He whispered in her ear as the song ended and walked away. Kagome stood there fighting the tears that fought for release. “Inuyasha…” she said as she turned around but all she saw was a flash of silver as he made his way up to his table. She saw Kikyo stalk up to him and give him a push. Inuyasha just kept his hands in his pockets as Kikyo yelled at him. “Kikyo we are through. Just leave me the hell alone.” He growled out and walked away. Kagome didn't know what was said between the two but she was amazed that he walked away from Kikyo. “What was that all about?” Kagome said out loud to herself. “Inuyasha broke up with Kikyo, he said he was going to when we were getting ready tonight.” Said Miroku from behind her. Kagome looked at Miroku with wide eyes before noticing he was still with Sango. “I think I need a drink.” She said and headed to the bar. They both looked at each other before following Kagome to the bar.
 
After about 5 drinks and 3 shots Kagome was feeling good. She looked over and smiled at Sango and Miroku. They each gave her a little smile before letting out a laugh as Kagome winked at them. “You guys go dance, I'm not going anywhere.” She said to them with slightly slurred words. “Arlight but you better not leave this spot.” Sango said pointing her finger at the stool Kagome was sitting on. “Aye Aye Captin!” Kagome said with a mock salute. The couple just shook their heads and walked onto the dance floor. At the other end of the bar Naraku sat and watched Kagome. He signaled for the bartender to give her another drink. His red eyes sparkled as he watched her accept the shot and down it quickly. `You'll be mine tonight Kagome.' He thought to himself. He couldn't hold back the chuckle as he thought of all the things he was going to do to her. Kagome slowly looked around the bar and noticed that everything was starting to get blurry. “Oh boy” she whispered to herself and placed a hand on the bar to stop the room from spinning. “Perfect.” Naraku said under his breath and stood to go to her. Kagome saw everything get darker before she felt to arms pick her up and begin to take her out of the club. Just as she thought she would see who was carrying her everything went black.
 
 
 
Well that's it for this chapter. I actually did a cliffy. I am shocked. Anyways I hope you like this chapter and please review. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a save New Year. Until the next chapter.
InuYashaJunkie