InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day in the Human World ❯ Car Scared, now that's a new one! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Once out the door, Kagome unlocked the doors on her 2003 Mustang convertible.

"Kagome! Watch out! That demon will hurt you if you don't move!"

"It won't hurt me." she said opening his door, "Now please get in before I have to hurt you."

Inuyasha walked up to the door, and looked around in it's 'mouth'.

"JUST GET IN!" she said shoving him into the car.

"Wait!"

"Inuyasha, the car won't hurt you. It's how we get from place to place in the new age." she said, smiling at him.
Once he finally agreed to get into the car, she reached around him and grabbed the seat belt buckle. She then took the part that
comes out of the door and clipped them together. Then she looked up at Inuyasha, and realizing what she did, blushed heavily, as he did.

"Now, you're ready." she said as she closed his door and got in on her side.

She turned the key in the ignition, and the alarm signalling that the door was open went off.

"What in the?!"

"Calm down inuyasha. It's just letting me know my door isn't closed."

"Oh....."

She then cranked the engine, and put the car out of park.
She then slowly drove out of the driveway trying not to scare Inuyasha anymore
than what he was already. He was clenching on to his seatbelt with his eyes bugged out, staring at how calm Kagome was.
'How can she be so calm in such an angery demon like this?' he thought.

"Want to listen to some music?" she asked.

"Mus-ak?"

"Oi....Music, you know, like people singing and stuff?"

"Oh...."

"Well, do you?"

"I guess."

She then reached and turned the knob on the 'car demon', and 'mus-ak' started blaring,
almost scaring the daylights out of Inuyasha.

"KAGOME!" he yelled, covering his sensitive ears.
She then quickly turned it down.

"Gomen. I didn't realize it was that loud...."

*sigh*

"Calm down Inuyasha....Hey, I know! Would it help if I rolled down the window?"

Inuyasha looked puzzled. " 'Roll' it down?"

"Yes." she then pushed a switched on her door, and Inuyasha jumped as his window went down.

"There ya go..." she smiled.

He looked down at the side pannel on his doo. 'Hey! I've got those switch thingies too!' he thought as he began to mash them up and down constantly.

"Inuyasha! Quit! You're gonna cause the window to get-" she was cut off when she heard him keep mashing the switches,
but the window no longer listened.

"Dang it." he said, frowning at the loss of a new favorite toy.

"-stuck." she finished and let out a long sigh. He then turned his attention to the other 'car demons' on the road.
he stuck his head out the window in excitement.

"WOW! This is fun!" he exclaimed, making Kagome laugh. But he pulled his head in as another car demon passed by.

"That thing almost bit my head off!"

Kagome could not help but to laugh at hearing this.

"WHAT?!"

"Cars are practically harmless." Kagome said making herself calm her laughter.

Inuyasha blushed.

"Were here." she said, pulling his attention away from his embarrassment.

"Where?"

"At the Mall." she said getting out of the car, as he did.

"Mall?"

"Hai. Just follow me." she smiled, knowing he'd enjoy what she had planned for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's going to get a little more romantic, and
a little more exciting in a few chapters....
just wait......MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*cough*

ok, I'll shut up now.

Bye. Please review