InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day Without You ❯ Soul Eater ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, but I wish I did

I hope you all don't hate me for my lame Fanfiction, but it's my first one and I hope to get some reviews. I hope you enjoy the first chapter. I know it's short, but they will get longer, I promise!

Chapter 1: Soul Eater

Sango and Miroku where on the verge of death and the Tetsusaiga had gotten shattered again, right after it had gotten fixed. This had caused Inuyasha to transform into his youki form, which was also getting beaten by the youki called Shinkutsu. Inuyasha got thrown to the ground and the youki advanced on the damaged dog youki. Kagome saw the youki approach Inuyasha, and as she drew in the last of her strength, she screamed Inuyasha's name as she let the arrow fly. Kagome winced as she felt the last flicker of power being drained from her body. As she felt herself fall unconscious, she saw Inuyasha's eyes turn completely red and Inuyasha turn into a complete youki. Then blackness.

Inuyasha heard Kagome call his name as her arrow got sucked into the youki. As he watched Kagome fall, he felt the need to kill Shinkutsu strengthen to a height he never knew existed. As he charged wildly at Shinkutsu, he saw images of Kagome smiling and laughing, then he saw her pain struck face as she fell to the ground. He growled as he felt his nails grow. He struck Shinkutsu, but as his nails dove into him, the demon laughed. "You thought you could kill be like this? Your pathetic!" Shinkutsu roared as he struck Inuyasha and watched him fly backward, then go unconscious. Shinkutsu laughed as he started the spell to cocoon the unfortunate group in his silk so he could drain their souls.

Kagome opened her eyes and looked around. She saw Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku lying on the ground and heard Shinkutsu chanting something. She could tell it was a binding spell, but she couldn't make it out. She yelled out Inuyasha's name as a silky substance surrounded her. Then all she could see was Inuyasha's face as she slipped, once again, into unconsciousness.

Authors Note's:

Hi! I'm Aika, one of the two authors of this story. The other, Kasumi, she's…ummm…. locked up in the attic because she flew at some poor unsuspecting person and got sentenced up there. She is still rearing to go though! *off in distance* "Aika! I Need More Pocky Up Here!" Sigh, Deal With It For Right Now! I'm Doing Authors Notes! Anyway, I hope you liked this first part. I'm hoping to get at least 1 review. If I can get one, then I'll continue on with the fanfiction. I really hope I get one, even if it is just criticism…