InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day Without You ❯ Friendship and Remembrance ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

Even though didn't get any reviews, I will still post this next chapter up for anyone who is reading. I hope to get at least one review this time around.

Chapter 2: Friendship and Remembrance

Shippo stood, terrified, behind a small bush where he had been thrown earlier. As he watched his friends get enveloped by silk, he gathered up enough courage to talk to the youki they where fighting. "H-Hey!" Shippo said, trying to be brave. "W-What are you doing to my f-friends?" Shippo took a stance like he was going to use one of his fox magic attacks, but his small frame was obviously shaking as he confronted Shinkutsu. "HA!" Shinkutsu roared as he watched the small kitsunes feeble attempt to scare him. "I have put them in a dream state that will suck out their souls so I can devour them. If you think you can save them, go ahead and try. That silk is like rock! A small kitsune like you could never break it!" Shinkutsu then walked toward a small cave that was his den and prepared for his meal as he left Shippo standing there stunned. "H-He's not sealing me?!" Shippo thought as he lowered his fists and walked over to Kagomes silk ball. "I'm doing this for you, Kagome…" Shippo thought as he closed his eyes and gathered up all his power into one attack in an attempt to break the spell.

"What happened?" Kagome thought as she opened her eyes. "Huh?" Kagome said as she sat up in her bed. "I had the weirdest dream, but what was it about?…" She got out of bed and rubbed her eyes "Wha?" Kagome said as she found herself crying. "Why am I crying? What happened in that dream?" Kagome thought as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Whatever it was, it felt so real. And it had something to do with the old well and the god tree…" Kagome mused as she walked out of the house and over to the tree and touched it's trunk. As she did this, an image appeared in her mind, a gruff looking boy with silver hair and dog-ears. "I wonder who that is…" Kagome thought as she found herself crying again. "And why am I crying over it?"

Sorry if it's too short^~^ I have school work and honors geometry is pretty hard if you ask me! Especially if your in the 9th grade! Anyhow, I was thinking about putting funny disclaimers or authors notes at the end or beginning. Please tell me what you think! And I thank the people who took the time out of their busy lives to read this^-^