InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day Without You ❯ Plot and Sadness ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

Thank you so much for reviewing diablodude! I'm sorry I couldn't update sooner. I had school and my parents made me help with the taxes. But I'm updating now and will, hopefully, have a steady stream of updates. I hope to start the funny disclaimers soon. I should start working on them when I finish my homework

Chapter 3: Plot and Sadness

Inuyasha woke up and looked around. He found himself with black hair and he was sleeping in a hut. As his eyes reached his side, he found Kikyo sleeping on his shoulder. He softened his eyes as he remembered he was married to Kikyo and had turned human for her. But as he remembered this, he felt sad and a tight pain struck his heart. "Why do I feel this way?" Inuyasha thought as he gently lifted Kikyo off his shoulder to lay on his kimono while he got breakfast ready. "I thought I loved Kikyo. So why do I feel like I owe someone else…?" As he got breakfast heating, Kikyo had woken up with a smug smile on her face. "Thank you, Shinkutsu, for doing as I asked…"

Miroku woke up with his face feeling like it had been smacked 100 times. "Owwww." Miroku complained as he sat up from the floor of the large temple he was staying in. He looked around and found the prettiest girl strolling outside. Knowing Miroku, he got up, brushed himself off, and walked over to the young girl. "Excuse me miss, would you…" He started his normal routine, but as he was about to ask, he suddenly felt the need to hide. He felt like he should run away and hide. So he asked her to take her hair down instead. He claimed it was much more beautiful then when it was up. She giggled and did as asked, then walked away to finish bringing breakfast to her master. Miroku sighed and walked out of the large home very very confused. "And I couldn't ask that lovely women to bear my child because???" He asked himself as he walked back into the forest to continue to search for Naraku.

I'm really sorry it isn't very long. I still have to finish my homework, but I wanted to post something! I hope to have the next chapter up by tomorrow. I thank anyone who is reading this and reviews are always welcome! Thank you again diablodude! And just to let you know, I hope to start the funny disclaimers soon. I should start working on them when I finish my homework.