InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Day Without You ❯ Untamed Fury ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, I finally got around to writing a funny disclaimer. It isn't very long, I think, but my friend says it's funny, so I'll post it here.

Disclaimer: "Ok Lawyer-san, here's the disclaimer" Aika states and brings out a piece of paper with the word `Disclaimer' written on it. Before Aika has a chance to say anything, Kasumi walks in. All the anime characters that have gathered for this reading, plus Aika, look at Kasumi with a terrified look in their eyes. Aika throws the paper pack in the air and runs away screaming at the top of her lungs. Xellos, form Slayers, opens his eyes and phases into the astral plain. Filia, also from Slayers, transforms into her dragon form and fly's away. Shao, from Guardian Angel Getten gets on Ken'en, dragon like sprit that can fly, and flays away. And all the other characters leave. So there is only Kasumi and Lawyer-san left in the room. Lawyer-san looks at Kasumi and Kasumi turns to her and says in a cheerful voice " Hi! I'm Kasumi! You're the demons going around making fanfic writers say that no anime in this fic belongs to me, righ…" Kasumi starts to say, but then remembers that most Lawyer's are demons… "You're a Demon?!?!?" Kasumi asks. "Yes, I am" Lawyer-san answers. Big mistake. "Ok then if you're a demon…" Kasumi mumbles and walks off to get some rope and gags she saved for this moment. Lawyer-san, also, gets a terrified look in her eyes and, also, runs away never to return…

Ops, sorry, I guess that is pretty long. Well, here is the next chapter. Oh Yea! Before I forget, I'm going to be posting another Fic called Switching Places after I'm done posting this chapter. But it might take awhile, I still need to type the other one.

Chapter 4: Untamed Fury

Sango wakes up from her night of demon slaying. "Ug, why does my head hurt so badly?" She asked herself as she got out of her futon. As she was walking to the out house (I don't know if they had those or something else, but that's what it's going to be for now.) she suddenly grabbed her boomerang bone and smashed it into the floor behind her while yelling "YOU PERVERTED MONK!" (While this was happening: "Will you please…") *this is the reason Miroku felt the need to hide* Sango looked around and wondered why she did that. It only made her head feel worse. So she thought about it on the way to the bathroom. As Sango finished up, she thought something was not right. So she checked everywhere she could to find out what was wrong. She didn't find a thing. But when she saw her father and brother, she felt the overwhelming desire to hug them. So she did.

Shippo summed up all his energy and aimed it strait for Kagome's bubble. It missed and hit the edge of Sango's bubble instead. Out fell Kirara! Shippo was disappointed he missed but glad to have one of his friends back. "Kirara!" Shippo shouted and ran toward the cat demon, that was shaking itself off by now. Shippo hugged the small cat and she purred in recognition. Shippo stood up, a little bit braver now and tried again. This time he hit a small chunk of Kagomes prison off, but it re-grew as quickly as it was blown off. Shippo fell to his knees "I can't do it…" he sobbed. Then Inuyasha's voice in his head said; "Don't be useless Shippo! We're all counting on you! For once…" Shippo stood up "Your right Inuyasha! I WON'T give up!" He yelled to the air. And deep within Inuyasha's bubble, Inuyasha smiled.

Author's notes:

I'm sorry it's still so short. I hope those of you reading liked the funny disclaimer. I'm sorry that was so long though… I'm trying to get another fanfiction up. Its called Switching Places. I will have time to work on both fic's, so one won't be left out for awhile as the other is posting. I'm going to try and do that right now, so I hope it'll be done. Oh yea, I have IM now, and if anyone wants to chat, it's Luu Ann Sensai I'm almost always on.