InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Fuedal Error. ❯ An Unwanted trip ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I own nothing. Enjoy!

_____

Inuyasha signed, crossed his arms over his chest. He leaned on the wooden pillar holding the porch up. It had been seven years since Naraku had been defeated and all teh fragments of the jewel had been found. The jewel of four souls now rested in the small shrine outside the larger one. Once in a while a small demon would come sniffing around, but leave after seeing Inuyasha watching it.

Well try to leave anyways.

But over these years the dog demon had gone somewhat soft, which was honestly fine with him. He had a family of his own now.

A family.

Inuyasha grinned. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he'd get married, (Talk about weird) and even have his own children. Well child, for now. He looked down at the small girl with thick black hair sitting on the step. Her dog like ears twitched and she let out a sign wrapping her arms around her legs tighter.

"If your cold Kasha you shoud go in side." His voice was gentle only a hint of gruffness.

"I'm fine daddy..." Kasha replied. Inuyasha signed at his daughters strubbornness. She was so much like him it got annoying once in a while.

"You know...You should just agree with her, I've learned that if you just agree with the woman then she will shut up."

Ah, fatherhood.

"I'm not a baby, I'm seven dad... I'm not scared of the dark anymore or anything like that so why does she treat me like I'm such a baby?" Kasha growled her ears flatening to her head.

"Well," Inuyasha started unsure of how to word this right. "Your mother, uh, is a female and I have learned they worry alot about things that don't need to be worried about and they cry to much and nag alot and like to pull your ears, and use that damn sit spell-" He stopped catching his daughters 'what in the world are you talking about' glare.

"Uh, she cares about you Kasha, thats all it is." Inuyasha looked away lightly blushing glad it was night time. Kasha stood up, brushed her rear off then turned to her father.

"You have no idea what your talking about do you?"

"Uh..."

"Right." Kasha rolled her eyes and reached out to grab the door handle to go inside, when suddenly she was grabbed at the collar area and thrown to the side. A second later the entire door had exploded, totally blown to shreads. Kasha turned over onto her back and sat up.

"Wha...? Dad whats goin' on?!" Her yellow eyes scanned the area were her father had been standing. "Dad!" She called. Once the smoke around the front of the house had cleared the childs eyes widened in fear. Half of her house had been blow apart.

"MOM!" She screamed running into what used to be the family room. She lifited the half burnt couch which was in the way and tossed it to the side. There was another loud blast outside which made Kasha jump. She glanced back and saw half the yard gone. A chill shot down her spine and little girl dashed around the house frantically searching for her mother.

When no sigh of her was found Kasha ran back outside only to watch her father eat a mouth full of dirt.

"DAD!" She cried and ran over to him. "D-Daddy are you okay?!"

Inuyasha sat up, coughed, and grabbed Kasha's hand pulling her out of the way of another blast. The little girl screamed, not realizing her father had placed something round in her hand. When they landed he tossed Kasha to the side causing her roll into the door of the bone eaters well.

Inuyasha jumped into the air pulling Tetsusaiga out of its seath. He brought it over his head then with much force swung it at the hooded figure on the ground. The hooded stranger blurred out of sight, then reappeared behind the half demon. Its arm reached out the long sleve revealing its pale colored hand. Inuyasha didn't have time to react, but was able to turn around just in time to get the strangers hand directly in his face.

He was forced down slamming into the ground knocking the wind out of him. His sword flew off to the side landing blade down in the ground. He hadn't fought a demon this strong in a long time, not really thinking they existed anymore. Inuyasha growled in anger, he grabbed the demons arm and tried to pull his hand off his face, but couldn't.

He struggled but was only pushed into the ground more his head painfully crushing rocks. The demons hand squeesed tighter around Inuyasha head, its palm covering his mouth.

Inuyasha gripped the demons arms with both hands trying to ply him off. Sure he could hold his breath a rather long time, but for some reason he was getting dizzy. His eyes were starting to blur over, he could feel the lids trying to close, and all of a sudden he couldn't hear anything. He didn't feel his hands let go and the demons arms and fall to the side, nor did he see the arrow shoot across him and strike the demon in the chest.

Kasha's eyes widened as she watched her father being thrown into the ground then something being sucked out of him. She jumped to her feet quickly running into the small well house to get her bow and some arrows. It wasn't until she reached for the bow when she noticed her hand was gripped around something.

"The jewel?" Kasha blinked. "When did...?"

"AARRGG!"

The child turned quickly around only to catch the last of her mother shooting this demon with an arrow. Kasha put the jewel around her neck and ran out of the well house.

The demon flew backwards then started tumbling down the long stair way leading to the shrine. Inuyasha lay in the middle of the crator the demon had created his entire body frozen. His face was somewhat pale, but he was still breathing. Kasha's mother ran towards her husband falling to her knees.

"Please tell me I wasn't to late..." She said. "Please..." Tears began to form on the brim of her eyes.

"Mom!" Kasha cried jumping to her mother. Her mother looked up and caught her daughter. Thankfully her mother wasn't hurt, but her father on the other hand...

"Is daddy gonne be okay mom?"

"Yeah, he'll be fine."

"But you won't wench."

Kasha and her mother both looked up just in time to see the arrow flying back. Her mother threw Kasha out of the way and was struck. Before the child could even respond a strike of lighting hit her directly in the chest. She flew back wards completely knocked out, smashing threw the well shine door, then took out the side of the well and fell in...

____