InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Girl And Her Dream ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Now this story that I'm going to tell you really happened. Listen carefully to what I have to say. This story is about a little girl and her best friend. Now, her friend isn't an ordinary one. But, if you wish for something with all of your might, then you just might get it. For this girl, all that she wanted was a friend to play with. She only feared that she will forever be lonely, and will never know what it feels like to have someone that you can count on, tell your every hope and dream.

"Rin's lonely." Complained a little girl no older than maybe five or six. The little girl was perched up on top of her bed, arms rapped around her knees with her chin rested on them. "Rin wants a friend to play with." She continued to complain. After a few minutes she came up with an idea. "Rin knows! Rin will make a friend!" She continued to cheer, for after this day she will never be lonely. So she will have nothing left to fear. The little girl then ran down the hall towards her guardian's room. She knocked on the door, and then ran strait inside. She jumped on her fathers bed chanting, 'Sesshomaru' over and over, each time getting a little bit louder. Her guardian then came to his bed in attempt to calm her down. "Rin settle down." He told her calmly yet in a very strict manner. Rin had then stopped jumping and sat down beside him on the edge of her bed. "Rin wants a toy." She had told him. "Very well, you will be going to town in ten minutes. I will not be going with you, for I have much to do." He had told her. "Ok!" She stated happily.

After the ten minutes was up the little girl ran out of the front door, and towards the limousine parked in front of the mansion-like house. She stopped right in front of the car door and let the driver open it for her as she calmly stepped inside. Once the driver was in the driver's seat he looked in the rearview mirror at the little girl. "M'lady, where would you like to go?" he had asked. She just looked up at him and said "A store filled with dolls" He just smiled and started driving towards Asaka's Beautiful Dolls. After about five minutes the limo pulled in front of a big blue building. The driver had gone to Rin's door and opened it so that she could step out. She then took the driver's hand and started to practically drag him inside of the building. Once inside she started to drag him down the isles one by one. She went through the isles with the dolls with red hair, brown hair, blonde hair, and blue hair.

She kept on going until she found the isle that said, 'Black haired dolls'. She started to go slower so that she could see all of the dolls, and the driver sighed a sigh of relief. She kept looking until she saw a doll that she thought was the most beautiful of them all. The doll had midnight black hair that was put up into a bun and had little pieces of her hair outlining the face, and beautiful sapphire eyes. She also had rosy pink lips and a beautiful black dress with feathers around the top and sleeve line. The dress hugged the dolls body and arms. The dress had sheer fabric hanging from the arms and the bottom of the dress. The doll was also holding a black mask with a stick. The mask was small and would only cover up the top part of her face, but it would make her look mysterious. The mask also had the top part of a raven's beak and had feathers outlining the top of mask right above the holes for you to see through. On the box it said 'Raven Of The Night' above and 'Masquerade dolls' below. "Can I have this one?" Rin asked the driver. "Of course" He had replied. They then walked over to the cash register and bought the doll.

On the way home the little girl hugged the box that had the doll in it and quietly whispered, 'My best friend is coming'.

*Hey reviewers and readers can you please tell me if I should keep on going with this story? Oh yeah! Please review!