InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Killer On The Run ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome was screaming her head off. “Will you shut up!” he yelled, “Who are you?” she asked. He did not answer. “What do you want with me?” She demanded.
Then she notice they were head up to the mountains. `Inuyasha Help Me!' she was worried that he would not show up. “Will you Shut Up!” the man yelled again. “NO!” Kagome yelled back. “I Said Shut up!” the guy held a gun in her face. “Please tell me who you are.” “If I do will you shut up?” “Yes.” “Fine.” He did not say anything. “Well.” “Naraku.” He said not looking at her. Kagome Gasped “What!”
 
Chapter 2.
 
“I answered you now shut up!” she looked down at the door and seen it was unlock. She grabbed the handle and yanked it opened and started running. “Inuyasha Please help me!” she ran as fast as she could then she looked behind her and seen the car coming after her. She hurried when she seen a park just as she was about to yell for help when he opened to car door and grabbed her and pulled her in. “Let Me Out!” “Shut up, Now!” he yelled hitting her in the head with his gun as hard as he could. The only thing she remembered was that some thing hard hitting her.
 
Inuyasha was jumping from roof to roof. Her scent was getting stronger. He wondered why he wanted her. Then he smelled death, bones, and soil. “Kikyo.” he said confused. “Very good Inuyasha, How did you know was I?” she asked behind him. “I...I don't know.” He said stuttering as she walked in front of him. She smiled causing him to shiver. “I'm...Sorry but I got to get Kagome.” He said before jumping away. Kikyo muttered slow low it could not be heard by a human.
 
Kagome in a black room chained up. `What's going on?' When she tried to pull on the chains, they cut into her skin even more, which made she cried out in pain. She let her head drop down. She was crying as her blood drip down to the cold stone floor.
`Is this how I'm going to die?' She thought thinking of what happened the day before.
 
*Flashback*
Kagome sat on her bed with her headphones on listening to Pain from Three Days Grace.
“Man what a day!” she sighing trying to relax. “God how come I never really notice how annoying those three are?” she asked to no one. She was talking about her best friends from school. “Because you been away from them.” She looked up and smiled. “Inuyasha.” She got up and hugged him. “It's time to go back.” He said in a soft voice.
“What's wrong Inuyasha?” He shook his head. “It's nothing, why?” “I don't know you just seem different.” “Okay.” He smiled big. “Well come on we got to get back. They're waiting.” He said meaning Sango, Miroku, and Shippo. “I can't I got a big test in the morning I go right after school kay?”
*End of Flashback*
She started to cry. If she just went to feudal era, she would not be in this mess. She wish went. Usually she would go even if she had a test. “Grrr, I hate it! What does he want any way?” she closed her eyes and fell asleep.