InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A lost loved one ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author's Note:
Here is one yet another one-shot with made up characters. Some of these one shots might be rewritten as a chapter kind of thing. Oh and if you didn't read my note on my bio, 2 of my stories are delted. One was deleted by me so I can make it longer, and the other was deleted by ff.net becease some stupid lil B*tch reported on me. I'll post it some where else like media miner as soon as I get time. For now here's a one-shot, with another made up character.
those who read my fanfic = "Halloween night" = which was the one deleted by ff.net Thnx for those who reviewed and I'll be posting it soon in Mediaminer. "My High school years" will be posted no later than febuary [ well at least I'll try to post t by then] of next year. Please R&R. Oh these stories are based on manga/anime pics I ran across on the internet. If you wanna see the picture send me an email and I'll send the picture to you. The stories might not perfectly capture the meaning of the picture but I revised it so it has a connection tot he picture.
4get 2 review!


A lost loved one

rain tapped against the glass windows as Suki walked across the room. She retrieved a small frame, partially covered in dust. The old wooden borders were looking slightly washed away. Beneath its glass cover was a picture of a little girl with light pastel green hair that fall across her slim shoulders and down her back until it was inches away from her hips. She looked so innocent and young. Her dark eyes seemed to look back at Suki and glimered in the light. She sat on the bed with her favorite stuffed animal, her teddy. Teddyella as she called it.
gripped the frame tighter and let her emotions fall out. She fell to the floor in a sitting position, and her dark brown hair fell over her eyes. The girl in the picture was her five year old daughter. A daughter that she wanted to have a future with and be happy. But that can't happen now. Suki missed her cute little laughs and hypnotizing smiles. The way she always used to run up to her and say "I love you Mommy!"
the tears fall, Suki continued to stare blankly at the picture she held in her hands. Her vision began to fog up as the tears started to build up. The memory of that terrible day made its way to her already bothered thoughts. She shook her head in the hopes of getting rid of that nightmare. A nightmare she'll never forget or never be able to get over.



It was one of those rainy nights out in the city. Suki drove through the highway and into a smaller road. They were on their way home from her mother's house after a visit for the holidays. Christmas was only a week away. She was so excited specially her daughter, Miko. The little girl in the passenger seat at the back was fast asleep with her "Teddyella" crushed between her body and left arm. She looked so peaceful, Suki couldn't help but look back. Suki turned her head for what seemed, for her, like a second. In reality her head was turned away from the road for more than a minute. When she looked back to the front it was already too late.
large cargo truck struck them from the right side. That side of the car was badly damaged. Luckily, the driver of the truck only suffered minor injuries and was able to call "911".
ended up staying in the hospital for about 2 weeks, missing Christmas eve. She only suffered a broken arm and a badly bruised body. She woke up on January 10 without any recollection of the accident until her nurse came in and explained everything with every single detail. The hard part of that story was learning that her yougenst and one and only daughter died. They found her body in the back of the car. Her skull was bashed and a piece of window glass had pierced her chest right to her heart.
only reaction Suki replied with was her uneven breathing and sobs. She was too shock to even cry her heart out. Ever since then she remained quiet like she was born a mute. Nobody ever heard her whisper, laugh, gigle, talk, or scream again.

End of Memory

Suki climbed onto her bed and grabbed something brown and soft from behind her pillow and cuddled it. She place the picture on her bedside table. She lay down and hugged her daughter's teddy, "Teddyella", tighter. It was the only thing recovered from the accident that belonged to Miko.



Author's Note :
one of my depressing stories. Yes, its short but hey I bassed it on a picture which I hardly ever do. So if you wanna see the picture email me and i'll send you the link for the picture.
And more one-shots to come. Some might acctually be happy ones ^ ^
you have any ideas or requests I'm open for them. I'll be happy to write stories 4 my faithfull readers. o.0