InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Lovers Mystery ❯ Meeting the Inu-Crew ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 Meeting the Inu-Crew

Hey everyone! It's me Melli, The Beginner! Here's the third chapter and I'm so disappointed. All I got was three reviews and they were all just hello's from a friend. Come on people, Review!!! I don't if they're rude, mean, or just plain horrible. Just read it and tell me whatcha think. Please oh please review!

(…) Melli (that's me)

"…" Someone talking

`…' Someone's thoughts

(^…^) An alternate part. This is when I thought of two good mini parts for that section/big part.

"Yeah my names Inuyasha but who the hell are you wenches?" asked Inuyasha annoyed.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome said angrily, "Don't be rude!" she went up to the girls and asked, "Hey are you two okay?"

"Uh yeah we're fine. Thanks for saving us from a bad fall! By the way, my names Sereno and this is Asumi."

"Sereno must you always be so blunt!" said Asumi exasperatedly. "We don't even know who they are."

"Yes we do. There's Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kiarra, and Inuyasha. See we know everyone." Sereno said bluntly. (God, I made a blunt character. What was I thinking?)

"Wha…How does she know our names?" cried Shippo.

"Yes are you two demons?" Sango asked bluntly. (Oh great another blunt character or is she straightforward? One of those words is right.)

"No they're too cute to be demons," said Miroku as he made his way up to Asumi, "Lets skip introductions since you already know my name, and I want to know if I can ask you a question?"

"You already did, Romeo, and the answers no with a smack if you ask me to bear your child," Asumi said backing away only a step in order to get out the way before he groped her. He fell flat on his face.

Everyone laughed. Even Inuyasha smirked until he came to his senses. `What am I doing? We don't even know who these people are!'

"All right who are you? And how did you two fall out of the sky?" asked Inuyasha.

"You really know how to kill humor doncha Inuyasha?" Asumi said.

Inuyasha didn't change the expression his face. Asumi just sighed and said casually, "All right we'll answer all of your questions and no, we're not demons sent by Naraku to destroy you."

"How did you… He didn't even say anything!" said Kagome shocked.

"Don't know, guessed maybe. Although I did hear…" Asumi said until she saw Sereno sneaking away. "Sereno! You gave me that! Didn't you!"

Sereno stopped and laughed weakly, "Heh heh I guess I did."

"Argh!" was all Asumi had to say.

"Hey that's a good power!" Sereno said trying to defend herself, "Anyways, with training you'll be able to control it."

"Control what?" asked Sango. `What are they talking about?'

"What power?" asked Miroku continuing the never ending questions.(Hey did that sound right?)

"Oh I gave Asumi the power to read minds." Sereno said casually, "It's no big deal."

"How?" asked Inuyasha. `Things are starting to get interesting,' he thought, `If that wench can give powers, who knows what powers she could give me.'

"Can you give anyone powers?" asked Kagome, "I hope you can"

"Well, it's not me that gives the powers, it's a book. And you need to have witch blood in you."

"Witch blood?" Sango asked flatly.

"Yup, although you don't need that much, and I doubt any of you guys have any in ya"

(^Asumi snored loudly. She had been asleep while they were talking.

"Asumi that's rude" said Sango.

"Sorry *yawn* it's just that you guys were taking too long. And I'm tired so leave me alone." Asumi leaned back against the tree and fell back asleep. ^)

Or

(^There was a yell, "PERVERT!" and a series of loud bonkings. It was Asumi and she was steamed. "You ever try that again and I swear you'll wish you were never born!"

"And she'll do it to," Sereno said nodding. Miroku had "greeted" Asumi is his way and received a lot of bruises, just for him. They decided to go into the village and talk, although Kagome had to do some convincing, her style. (You know how. SIT! He he he )

They sat around in Kaede's hut. Sereno began telling, with Asumi helping, who they were, how they got there, and etc.

(Okay I'll end write here. I know it's kinda bad but you don't expect it to be great in the first couple of chapters. I promise it'll get better. Oh and if this (^…^) is confusing you just review and ask! Bye! )