InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Mikos sorrow ❯ The pain ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Miko's Sorrow

By: Silver Phoenix

Silver: hi everyone this is my first fanfic so if you don't' like it don't try to kill me and I warn you I'm really goofy so watch out for weird things I say in my story

Kag: hi silver are you writing story's about me and your outou-san again

Silver: "No okasan" I answer trying to keep a strait face like dad always does kagome keeps going down to the next room

Silver: `whispers' "Oh I should have told you Kagome's my okasan and Sesshomaru's my outou-san I love my uncle inu. I live in the feudal era in my dads castle. My mom turned demon with the shikon jewel ohh and guess what you get five wishes instead of just one and uncle inu became full demon and his dead mate Kikyo live in a forest a little ways from here. I forgot to tell you I have a sister and thank Kami-sama she's not any were around.

(Don't let it fool you just because mom and dad are together doesn't mean I won't make different pairings.)

Gennie: What you'd say!!!!!!! Your glad I'm not any where around!!!! Is that what you said!!!!! You know I got dog demon hearing!!!! You evil-

Silver: Okay!!!!! That's Enough!!!! Everyone….there's my crazy little sister.

Gennie: I'm crazy now!!!!!!?? Why you-

Silver: Gotta go now………Hope you like it. Please Review!!!!!!!

Let the story begin please review love ya (^. ^)

Kagome went out to search for Inu-yasha because every body was worried including her self she heard growling and grunting so she went to check it out. What she saw brought tears to her eyes Inu-yasha was there in a clearing being intimate with the corpse (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! That's discusting but I'm kinda a pervert like uncle miroku so give me a break he he he he ). She took off.

Kagome ran through Inu-yasha's forest tears were streaming freely down her face. She couldn't believe what she had seen. " That bastard how could he chose her a dead corpse over me", she sobbed. She had given him her heart and he just threw it to the ground and stepped on it. `He will pay' she thought miserably. She ran to the hut with a speed she never thought possible for her a mere human (yes I knew my mom was once human *stumbles and falls face first to the ground trying to walk away* Gennie: What The HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????? ??? How she do that? Nevermind).

Kagome walked into the hut eyes red from crying. "Kagome-Chan what's wrong if it-" Sango was cut off by kagome "Sango I'm fine I need to go home I have something to do" she looked over to Shippou "Would you like to visit my home with me so you don't have to worry about Inu-yasha" she asked Shippou plastering a fake smile on her face. `Stupid hanyou I won't let him ever touch my pup again …… WHAT THE HELL WHEN DID I START CALLING SHIPPOU PUP oh well I do consider him my child' she smiled and looked at the child who all of a sudden launched himself at her abdominal area and looked up at her smiling "Of course I will go anywhere with you mama" he responded quickly she nodded then asked sango to come outside with her she told her why her eyes were red and all the other thing

"Sango I'm going to my time to train for a while don't tell Inu-yasha where I went alright onii-san" since kagome considered sango an older sister she felt she could tell her any thing and that's exactly what she did sango nodded tears ready to spill "don't worry I'll be back" kagome said trying to comfort her older sister with a bright smile.

With that kagome got her things and started to head for the well about halfway there she heard a loud *thwap* "Miroku will never learn will he" she asked the now laughing Shippou "I… doubt… it ……. Mama" Shippou answered still trying to catch his breath. They made it to the well and jumped in.

Kagome climbed out of the well and went into the house, that's when she noticed Shippou had passed out. `Guess he passed out from all the smells' "MOM I'M HOME" kagome called. (YAY GRANNY-GANNY) Kagome's mom came out. "Kagome I thought you weren't coming home for a wee-ohhhh who is this little cutey honey" she asked while picking up the unconscious kitsune from her daughter's arms and cuddling him.

"Well thanks for the welcome mom that's Shippou he wanted to come here with me an-"kagome then stopped talking as she noticed that her mom was no longer in front of her but was running for the house full speed. Kagome fell down anime style her legs are twitching " I knew I should have told Shippou to be careful of my mom oh Kami-sama I forgot to warn him about gramp's, WAIT MOM" kagome screamed after her. Kagome got inside the house to find every one huddled around Shippou that's when she heard Shippou scream. "MAMA" Shippou wailed.

Kagome pushed through the group and scooped Shippou up "shhh don't worry pup I'm right here" she said nuzzling his cheek with her nose to comfort him and he automatically stopped crying. Her family looked at her in awe. Shippou calmed down and looked up at kagome and asked "Were am I mama" "your in my time Shippou don't you remember," she asked "yea I remember now" Shippou turned around in her arms and clung to her shirt "who are they" he asked sweetly. "This is my family" she answered with a thoughtful look on her face `or are they' she thought remembering something from long ago.

Kagome put Shippou down and souta dragged him outside. Kagome then turned to her mom who was now nowhere in sight kagome heard a frying sound her mom was cooking kagome walked into the kitchen and sat down. "Kagome's mother stopped what she was doing and sat across from kagome. "Why does Shippou think that you're his mom and why are you back so early" her mom asked in a tell-the-truth-or-else-kagome tone. I met Shippou along time ago on my early adventures with Inu-yasha he's come to see me as his new mother" kagome answered with bitterness in her voice.

Kagome's mother notice this she closed her eyes and asked "What happened with Inu-yasha" Kagome's mother asked scooting closer to her daughter without warning kagome tuned and buried her mothers shirt and to cry and she told her all about what Inu-yasha did. Shippou watched and listened he had smelled the tears and came to see if she was all right. He noticed she had cried herself into a light sleep her mom put her to bed and thought about the question her daughter had asked her * I want to become stronger mom so I can get revenge* `don't worry kagome I'll help you and tell you a very important secret tomorrow'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Outside with Souta and Shippou ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shippou what are you exactly" souta asked "Me I'm a kitsune" "I FINALLY HAVE A NEW FRIEND." Souta screamed at the top of his lungs making Shippou's ears hurt. Souta noticed his reaction and said "oh sorry about that how about you stay in my room tonight" Souta said grinning like a mad man. "Nah I'm staying with mama, hey want to play the game mama taught me" "Yeah" with that they started playing the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ with Kagome ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome woke up feeling like she fell down the stairs. She got up and went down stairs. She found her mom down stairs sitting on the couch waiting on her she patted a seat next to her and Kagome sat down. "Honey I have to tell you something, your not my real daughter a long time ago we found you in the well so we took you in." Kagome was now starring at her mother as if she'd grown a second head. " what do you mean "Kagome asked "just what I said I think your from the Feudal era" " Well that would explain why I fell at home there." Kagome responded. Kagome's mother saw she was about to get up and stopped her "Kagome I think I found someone to train you" Kagome's mother responded quickly when she saw the questioning look Kagome was giving her then the door bell rang. Kagome ran to the door and answered the door in front of her stood a young woman that look about Sango's age. "Hello Kagome" he young woman said. Kagome's jaw dropped she moved out of the way and let her in. When Kagome turned around to close the door Kagome was aware of a bright flash of light she turned around quickly to see what happened. What Kagome saw surprised her to no end there in front of her stood a very tall very beautiful female youkai. Kagome turned to look at her adopted mother "What is going on mom?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver: hey everyone so how do you like it so far? You should review and tell me if I put it in too much detail thank love ya.

Gennie: Yeah. Review or I'll come after you for being mean to my big sister. I'll get dad too!!!!!

Silver: Okay Gennie……no need to go all mental. She's just playing y'all

Gennie: No I ain't I swear I'll-

Silver: Bye!!!!!!