InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Moment Lost ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
Once again, I'm sorry if there is more song than script because i still don't have a way to count the words

Disclaimer: I never will own InuYasha, and I certianly don't own 'A moment lost' once again by Enya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's only now, when words are said
That break my heart in two,

"I love you, InuYaha!" Kagome cried out to him, in a final chance for him to change is mind, "Can't you see that?"

I wonder how you can endure
All I've said, All I say to you.

InuYaha pulled away from Kikyo and turned to stare at Kagome. His mind goind to what he had said to her.
'You're just a shard detector'
'How can I leave you if we were never together!"
He inspected her eyes, How can she love me after all of this?

How strong, how brave, how true of you
To bear the hurt I gave.

He realized how powerful a miko she really was; maybe stronger than Kikyo. How could she be able to not notice his wrongs and fall in love with his rights?

I know it tears your heart in two;
All I've said, All I say to you

InuYasha's eyes softened upon how much pain he had really caused her. She did notice his wrongs, but tried her best to ignore them. As for his rights . . .

After all the words are said,
After all the dreams we made;
Every one a precious one . . .
Every one a summer sun . . .

He had trouble remembering all the times he actually did something right. But he was sure there was something, I mean, how else could she fall in love with him, a worthless hanyou?

A moment lost, forever gone,
Can never be again,
So know how much it means to me:
All you said,
All you gave,
All your love to me.

'I love you as a hanyou, InuYasha!' Ah, that's why. InuYasha turned to Kikyo, "Kikyo, I . . ." He paused, wasn't he proposing her love to her before Kagome's outburst? "I'm sorry, but, goodbye. I love Kagome; you are not the Kikyo I fell in love with over fifty years ago."
Kagome, not hearing InuYasha's confession, took a step back when InuYasha appeared in front of her. He bowed low, smirking to himself, "Hello, my koinu."
And so ended the beginning of the end.